In January, 2021 Queen and Prince Philip received vaccinations, now he is dead. A coincidence of course

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Thereafter the price was continuously ill and now dead, of course no connection to the mRNA 'jab'

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh have received Covid-19 vaccinations, Buckingham Palace has said.
A royal source said the vaccinations were administered on Saturday by a household doctor at Windsor Castle.

lol you conspiracy buffs really don't have enough to do, do you? He was frigging 99 years old, and the Queen is still alive, not to mention they are both one of those 'elites' who allegedly 'in' on all the super double top secret cabals' stuff as well. And, he's taken all kinds of Evul Vaccines in his lifetime, yet he lived to be 99 ...

I know this sucks, and you probably don't believe it, but we're all going to die sooner or later. Get over it.

In January, 2021 Queen and Prince Philip received vaccinations, now he is dead. A coincidence of course
.... or karma for sanctioning a placebo?

When an octogenarian dies of infarct it's the corona death.
If the same person stays continuously in the hospital after getting the 'jab' and dies than it's just 'karma' and 'poor luck'

lol you conspiracy buffs really don't have enough to do, do you? He was frigging 99 years old, and the Queen is still alive, not to mention they are both one of those 'elites' who allegedly 'in' on all the super double top secret cabals' stuff as well. And, he's taken all kinds of Evul Vaccines in his lifetime, yet he lived to be 99 ...

I know this sucks, and you probably don't believe it, but we're all going to die sooner or later. Get over it.

Less and less peoples believe your and yours satanic buddies fairy tales

The link is from four months ago

He got one of those delayed action doses that killed him after four months

The link is from four months ago

Yep, from three months ago ( January, 9th )
It's the proof they were vaccinated
Thereafter almost three months long the price was treated in hospitals

As results the prince died right now

Thereafter the price was continuously ill and now dead, of course no connection to the mRNA 'jab'

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh have received Covid-19 vaccinations, Buckingham Palace has said.
A royal source said the vaccinations were administered on Saturday by a household doctor at Windsor Castle.

The Prince was 99 years old, sick, spending time in hospitals, and dying of old age. Surely a coincidence, yes?

The Prince was 99 years old, sick, spending time in hospitals, and dying of old age. Surely a coincidence, yes?

Unfortunately there are tens of thousands such 'coincidences' in the world for now

Anyone who gets the 'jab' of Gates dies within one or two years.

Prince Phillip was 99 years old !

Unfortunately there are tens of thousands such 'coincidences' in the world for now

Anyone who gets the 'jab' of Gates dies within one or two years.
Rens of thousands of 99-year-old people who were sick to begin with? Philip had a history of hospital visits over the years. Possible that his 99-year-old body could
not handle the vaccine.

He got one of those delayed action doses that killed him after four months

High shool D- student in math?:auiqs.jpg:

09th January - 09th April are three, not four months as you claim
3 months is exactly the time it takes for karma to kick in. According to the chart, it takes:

* 3 months for males between the ages of 75 and 100.
* 4 months for males between the ages of 60 and 75
* 5 months for males between the ages 45 and 60

Less and less peoples believe your and yours satanic buddies fairy tales
so I got my vaccine oth shots weeks ago, when will I die?

Where Philip is going, all he needs to remember is: don't pass Adolf the salt.

Forum List

Back