In January, 2021 Queen and Prince Philip received vaccinations, now he is dead. A coincidence of course

Thereafter the price was continuously ill and now dead, of course no connection to the mRNA 'jab'

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh have received Covid-19 vaccinations, Buckingham Palace has said.
A royal source said the vaccinations were administered on Saturday by a household doctor at Windsor Castle.

Everything I've read about the vaccine is that if you are I'll, put off taking the shot until you are well. My condolences to the British Isles for their loss of a great man and Queen Elizabeth's beloved husband. I hear he had a wonderful sense of humor in life. He was 99 years old and lived for good causes. Heaven needs men of good humor to cheer up the Angel's tasked with good will to mankind who aren't showing brotherly love to one another any more due to pilloring one another so harshly in recent times.

Thereafter the price was continuously ill and now dead, of course no connection to the mRNA 'jab'

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh have received Covid-19 vaccinations, Buckingham Palace has said.
A royal source said the vaccinations were administered on Saturday by a household doctor at Windsor Castle.

Everything I've read about the vaccine is that if you are I'll, put off taking the shot until you are well. My condolences to the British Isles for their loss of a great man and Queen Elizabeth's beloved husband. I hear he had a wonderful sense of humor in life. He was 99 years old and lived for good causes. Heaven needs men of good humor to cheer up the Angel's tasked with good will to mankind who aren't showing brotherly love to one another any more due to pilloring one another so harshly in recent times.

All that Harry/Meghan stress didn’t help matters.

The Queen is getting on too. That’ll be the next thing.

Forum List

Back