Prince Harry engaged to Meghan Markle

The royals have become more Liberal, thank God.

The British royal family officially announced Prince Harry's engagement to actress Meghan Markle on Monday, with the wedding set to take place in spring 2018. The couple now begin a media blitz, beginning with an interview that will air on British television later tonight.

What they're saying: Harry's brother and sister-in-law, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, issued a statement: "We are very excited for Harry and Meghan. It has been wonderful getting to know Meghan and to see how happy she and Harry are together."

Why anybody gives a damn what these people do is a mystery to me. I always thought it was just women who followed this crap......

The British royal family officially announced Prince Harry's engagement to actress Meghan Markle on Monday, with the wedding set to take place in spring 2018. The couple now begin a media blitz, beginning with an interview that will air on British television later tonight.

What they're saying: Harry's brother and sister-in-law, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, issued a statement: "We are very excited for Harry and Meghan. It has been wonderful getting to know Meghan and to see how happy she and Harry are together."

Why anybody gives a damn what these people do is a mystery to me. I always thought it was just women who followed this crap......
P Junky is more 'woman' than man. And he's a Brit.
His idea of a good time is watching Coronation Street reruns.

An occasion for splendid hats! I can't wait!
View attachment 162932
I never understood the British preoccupation with hats. When Camilla Parker-Bowles married Prince Charles, she looked like she had a sheaf of grass growing out of her head. I learned to hate hats during my childhood growing up in the U.S. in the Roman Catholic Church, which had an obsession back then with female persons having to have something stuck on their heads to enter the church, resulting in me sometimes wearing a tissue pinned to my head. This custom was so stupid, so moronic. For me to put something on my head now, it must be 25 degrees or below.

Who gives a fuck, I sure don't..We kicked England's butt over 200 years ago, just so we don't have to put up with the royal pain in the asses. Yet here are a few swooning over them, like they are better than US... Which they aren't..

You drool over them, more than we do.

It's not their fault.
I don't "DROOL" over anyone. It is you liberal sycophants, that drool over anyone who you think are smarter than yourselves9and that isn't saying much), except anyone with a (R) in front of their names.

obama-messiah.jpg
It has been an odd thing here on USMB that the only posters ever calling Former President Obama "messiah" are RWrs, GOPrs, Alt-Righties, and trumpanzees.

View attachment 162932
I never understood the British preoccupation with hats. When Camilla Parker-Bowles married Prince Charles, she looked like she had a sheaf of grass growing out of her head. I learned to hate hats during my childhood growing up in the U.S. in the Roman Catholic Church, which had an obsession back then with female persons having to have something stuck on their heads to enter the church, resulting in me sometimes wearing a tissue pinned to my head. This custom was so stupid, so moronic. For me to put something on my head now, it must be 25 degrees or below.
Actually, I can't stand hats so much I wear earmuffs instead of hats when it gets very cold.

The vast majority of those hats the English aristocrats wear are really stupid and ugly. Those women look very, very silly and foolish. I guess MM will have to start wearing them too.

P Junky is more 'woman' than man. And he's a Brit.
His idea of a good time is watching Coronation Street reruns.

I watched it live in a downtown DC hotel.

:banana:

View attachment 162932
Actually, I can't stand hats so much I wear earmuffs instead of hats when it gets very cold.

The vast majority of those hats the English aristocrats wear are really stupid and ugly. Those women look very, very silly and foolish. I guess MM will have to start wearing them too.

Ever tried a fascinator?

Seriously. He seems nice. She seems nice. Neither are answerable for any "problem" their parents supposedly posed (I don't see any) and neither picked his/her parents. I wish them decades of love and happiness together. Love is love, and this is great!
Instead of unjustly dumping on LGBTs, why don't we heterosexuals start celebrating our relationships.
Good luck to Meghan and Harry!

Seriously. He seems nice. She seems nice. Neither are answerable for any "problem" their parents supposedly posed (I don't see any) and neither picked his/her parents. I wish them decades of love and happiness together. Love is love, and this is great!
Instead of unjustly dumping on LGBTs, why don't we heterosexuals start celebrating our relationships.

You think we might find true love on this forum?

:dance:

View attachment 162932

Ever tried a fascinator?
9 out of ten people don't know what they are. I love hats. It's worth watching Miss Fishers Mysteries just for the hats.

View attachment 162932

Ever tried a fascinator?
9 out of ten people don't know what they are. I love hats. It's worth watching Miss Fishers Mysteries just for the hats.

Watch Royal Ascot next time.

Harry never liked being of royal birth. He's spoken out against the monarchy many times. There is virtually no chance of him ever being necessary to the bloodline. He can take his marriage of rebellion and retire in obscurity. That is until the divorce.

You think we might find true love on this forum?

:dance:
I don't think so. Too much negativity. It seems that this forum brings out the worst in some people. Too much hate. Too much ugliness. I would be delighted to see heterosexuals appear who are committed to love and happiness together. The LGBTs have showed us the way with their efforts to achieve marriage, and how much effort this took! Let heterosexuals follow suit, no domestic violence, sexual harassment, "religious" obsessions that the penis must rule in the love nest and make all the decisions. Try love and respect. Kiss. Cuddle. Be proud of your best friend.

Forum List

Back