Jill Biden will attend the coronation

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
WASHINGTON (AP) — Jill Biden has celebrated the athletic grit of wounded service members with Prince Harry, discussed the value of early childhood education with Princess Kate and sipped tea poured by Queen Elizabeth II.
Now the first lady is back in London for another royal engagement. President Joe Biden has dispatched his wife to represent the United States at Saturday's coronation of King Charles III, the late queen's eldest son. No American president has ever attended a British coronation.
While in London, she's engaging in a bit of soft diplomacy before the big event. Her first stop in Friday's drizzle was a familiar place: No. 10 Downing St., for her first meeting with Akshata Murty, the wife of Prime Minister Rishi Sunak.

Comment:
It's embarrassing having the white trash Bidens representing Americans at King Charle's coronation.
The last time that Joe Biden was there he gassed the Duchess of Cornwall.
I bet that they told Joe Biden to never come back.

Nov 9, 2021 · President Joe Biden Allegedly Farted In Front Of Camilla Parker Bowles Apparently, the leader of the free world let out a long, loud fart while speaking with Camilla Parker Bowles at the COP26 summit in Scotland. And now reports say that Camilla “hasn’t stopped talking about” the “long fart” that the president produced on his end.

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck about the royal family. All of the tabloids at the store lead me to believe it's an obsession of the stupid people. If I had it my way we'd just not show up.

It is a treat for the Britts to be visited by Dr Jill Biden

I don't give a fuck about the royal family. All of the tabloids at the store lead me to believe it's an obsession of the stupid people. If I had it my way we'd just not show up.
How about that. We agree on something.

That is why the increasingly retarded capitalist elites are having no success in building nations into even columns for the slaughter of the world war. They are no longer trusted.
FvHgZojaUAUQ6F7

Watched this morning.

Hundreds of thousands of people. Most trying to catch a glimpse of Dr Biden

Watched this morning.

Hundreds of thousands of people. Most trying to catch a glimpse of Dr Biden
As an uninvited interloper she was seated in the cheap seats next to the toilet.

Good thing the PM felt sorry for her because she was never going near the royal family.

As an uninvited interloper she was seated in the cheap seats next to the toilet.

Good thing the PM felt sorry for her because she was never going near the royal family.
Dr Jill was trying to be discrete

She didn’t want to create a scene in the middle of the coronation. That is what ladies do.

Dr Jill was trying to be discrete

She didn’t want to create a scene in the middle of the coronation. That is what ladies do.
They get seated next to the toilet. Yes I see how that works. Silly Jilly wasn't even invited to any of the functions. The Indian pm felt sorry and at least invited her to tea.

Forum List

Back