Priest goes viral with trashing of ‘catholic’ Biden

This priest is spot on in his calling out of Catholic bishops. Either they believe the church's teachings or they don't. If they don't, they need to find another vocation.

He doesn't understand , the law is secular.

I think he does understand. I think perhaps that it's you that doesn't understand. I don't think Joe took any oath of office with his hand laying on the book of U.S. Code.

I was talking about the priest.

Yes, I knew you were talking about the priest. I'm sure the priest is well aware the law is secular however that doesn't excuse Joe Biden from any moral standpoint. He can't claim to believe in and accept church doctrine and then promote policies that are diametrically opposed to that same doctrine. He brought his personal religion into it when he used a Christian bible to make his oath,

He is a Catholic, the priest was wrong about this. I was going to say there is biblical law against abortion but that is not right. The Priest almost made a woman has an abortion in the OT, besides that there is no mention on abortion or not.

The bible has incest, adulteries, lying, killing,

2 Kings 8:12

English Standard Version

12 And Hazael said, “Why does my lord weep?” He answered, “Because I know the evil that you will do to the people of Israel. You will set on fire their fortresses, and you will kill their young men with the sword and dash in pieces their little ones and rip open their pregnant women.”

-----
Now Elisha came to Damascus. Ben-hadad the king of Syria was sick. And when it was told him, “The man of God has come here,” the king said to Hazael, “Take a present with you and go to meet the man of God, and inquire of the Lord through him, saying, ‘Shall I recover from this sickness?’” So Hazael went to meet him, and took a present with him, all kinds of goods of Damascus, forty camels’ loads. When he came and stood before him, he said, “Your son Ben-hadad king of Syria has sent me to you, saying, ‘Shall I recover from this sickness?’” And Elisha said to him, “Go, say to him, ‘You shall certainly recover,’ but the Lord has shown me that he shall certainly die.” And he fixed his gaze and stared at him, until he was embarrassed. And the man of God wept. And Hazael said, “Why does my lord weep?” He answered, “Because I know the evil that you will do to the people of Israel. You will set on fire their fortresses, and you will kill their young men with the sword and dash in pieces their little ones and rip open their pregnant women.” And Hazael said, “What is your servant, who is but a dog, that he should do this great thing?” Elisha answered, “The Lord has shown me that you are to be king over Syria.” Then he departed from Elisha and came to his master, who said to him, “What did Elisha say to you?” And he answered, “He told me that you would certainly recover.” But the next day he took the bed cloth and dipped it in water and spread it over his face, till he died. And Hazael became king in his place.
-----

Tell me: What exactly do you like to say with this story here?

You the only one who knew the story.

?

You the only one who read 2Kings apparently, or the Bible apparently.

Last edited:
Biden has always been a piece of shit.

Anybody that voted for him is a friggin idiot.

So most US-Americans are frigging idiots. Oh by the way: The "uniform" of your avatar - is this a Russian dress?

Last edited:

So most US-Americans are frigging idiots. Oh by the way: The "uniform" of your avatar - is this a Russian dress?

Yes now that we have a dufus surrender monkey as a President the Russians and Chinese are going to eat our lunch. I hope to get in good with some hot Russian babe.

Germany's National Motto is : We surrender.

All the men with balls got killed int the world wars. The only ones left to breed were the pussies. That is why it is a nation of wimps nowadays.

Yes now that we have a dufus surrender monkey as a President the Russians and Chinese are going to eat our lunch.

I hope to get in good with some hot Russian babe.

Aha. You like to share your lunch with her. Noble.

Last edited:

All the men with balls got killed int the world wars. The only ones left to breed were the pussies. That is why it is a nation of wimps nowadays.

By the way: I said "So most US-Americans are frigging idiots." not because this is an insult. I said so, because it is the conclusion out of your own words. It shows the paradox of your way to think.

And it's nothing new to me that US-Americans hate everyone and everything in the world, what is not USA - including everyone and everything in the USA, what is not really USA and is not really great. And after a while such people don't see any longer the USA and what's great, because they have polished it to dust.

Do you know when Alexander the Great was a whimp? When his horse died.

Last edited:

Germany's national motto is: "Damn, we trusted in the wrong people!", Nazi.

So they updated it from "we love to cook Jews in ovens"?

Germany's national motto is: "Damn, we trusted in the wrong people!", Nazi.

So they updated it from "we love to cook Jews in ovens"?

Nazi, extremly ugly one, I don't have any idea, why you try always to do the same extremistic stupid attacks, which will have not any other effect than to bring you yourselve - and the people all around you - nearer to your own self made hell.

... hmmm ... You are absolutelly blind in all spiritual directions - isn't it? ... And do you use continuously alcohol or drugs, because you never learn something? ...

Last edited:
...nearer to your own self made hell.
Like in German ovens?

I guess meanwhile you would be in Germany in prison because of your continuous trying of bodily injuries and your unability to control your racist aggressions, Nazi. And I guess this would be the same in Israel. You got your cerebral cortex by mistake.

Last edited:
Like in German ovens?

I guess meanwhile you would be in Germany in prison because of your continuous trying of bodily injuries and your unability to control your racist aggressions, Nazi. And I guess this would be the same in Israel. You got your cerebral cortex by mistake.

How is calling you a Douchelander racist? And do you even know what a bodily injury is? Seems like you don't.

Like in German ovens?

How is calling you a Douchelander racist? And do you even know what a bodily injury is? Seems like you don't.

It's probably not but there's ample evidence that you are a racist, right?

It's not like you are denying it, right?

Like in German ovens?

The group I have the most "hate" towards are Whiye people because I know a lot of Whiteys that I dislike tremendously. Chimps and zipperheads, I don't even know any. :biggrin:

Like in German ovens?

Nazi, shut up.

• Funny
Reactions: Taz
Like in German ovens?

Nazi, shut up.

Or is it Germans that are all racists. We already know they hate Jews.

Like in German ovens?

Short explanation: He tries to hurt me, because I'm a Jew in the eyes of Nazis like him.

He knows since years very well that a big part of members of my families were Jews, who were murdered in the holocaust. From time to time - totally uncalculable - he attacks me. This is indeed a bodily injury, because such verbal racist attacks is a trying to activate regions in the brains of victims of crimes like genocides, which are used when pain is produced. That's the deeper reason, why in some countries of the world the denying of genocides is a crime.

What he is doing you are able to compare with someone, who murdered your parents, and calls you afterwards in public the murderer of your parents, until everyone believes in him and you will be lynched.

Like in German ovens?

Short explanation: He tries to hurt me, because I'm a Jew in the eyes of Nazis like him.

He knows since years very well that a big part of members of my family were Jews, who were murdered in the holocaust. From time to time - totally uncalculable - he attacks me. This is indeed a bodily injury, because such verbal racist attacks is a trying to activate regions in the brains of victims of crimes like genocides, which are used when pain is produced. That's the deeper reason, why in some countries of the world the denying of genocides is a crime.

What he is doing you are able to compare with someone, who murdered your parents, and calls you afterwards in public the murderer of your parents, until everyone believes in him and you will be lynched.

So you murdered them? I always thought you were nuts.

Forum List

Back