Priest goes viral with trashing of ‘catholic’ Biden

President Biden also supports laws allowing birth control even though the Catholic Church opposes it.

Much like JFK who was the first Catholic to be President, he understands he must separate his faith from his duties as President

Divorce is a different case altogether.

In the first place, marriage and divorce are STATE matters, not Federal. Second, the Church does not prohibit divorce, only re-marriage.
It's interesting to watch how quickly supposedly religious catholics dump that rule when it's con-venient for them.

You speak nonsense. But who speaks not nonsense in the USA about the Catholic church? The stupidity of such rules is by the way a problem of the church on its own, because the church accepts marriages, which are not made from the Catholic church on their own. In case of marriages, which are only made from the Catholic church, a remarriage per se is impossible - except the first marriage will be anulled. So an "everlasting" excommunication would be per se impossible.

MisterBeale

And what means your "funny"? I laugh about you with contempt? Do you really think this was the message the Japanese thought about, when they made this emoji?
No contempt. Pity. Mirth at your innocence and arrogance.

Proverbs 14:2-4

Gospel of Thomas – Logion 21 to 30

But who speaks not nonsense in the USA about the Catholic church?
This guy?

No concrete idea what this man speaks about on what reasons. But all Catholics live in the tradition of the church - also in the tradition of the so called "Vaticanum II". And in general needs progress and modernity tradition too. This is not a dichotomy. Tradition means to bring the light from the past into the future. What's most important and how to do so is another question. Tradition is not only one way nor a one way job. It always was/is/will be many ways. The people, which he calls "traditionalists" seem not to be traditionalists - I guess they don't like to go forward. This people seems to be "Lefebvreists", or with other words: people, who try to stay in a past, which exists not any longer (and/or which never had really existed). Panta rei = everything flows: Whether someone likes it or not. And nothing is so stable as to change. If you balance over a rope you are normally not able to stop without the great danger to fall deeply down.

Last edited:
MisterBeale

And what means your "funny"? I laugh about you with contempt? Do you really think this was the message the Japanese thought about, when they made this emoji?
I told you not to expect him to be able to support what he says.

I take always everyone serios. It's not my problem that of some peole don't take themselve serios on their own.
But who speaks not nonsense in the USA about the Catholic church?
This guy?

No idea what this man speaks about.

It was actually a pretty good discussion.

This priest is spot on in his calling out of Catholic bishops. Either they believe the church's teachings or they don't. If they don't, they need to find another vocation.

He doesn't understand , the law is secular.

I think he does understand. I think perhaps that it's you that doesn't understand. I don't think Joe took any oath of office with his hand laying on the book of U.S. Code.

I was talking about the priest.

MisterBeale

No contempt. Pity.

Mitleid? You are weird.

Mirth at your innocence and arrogance.

Innocence? Would not be "naivity" the better word here?

Proverbs 14:2-4

2: He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the LORD: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him.
3: In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them.
4: Where no oxen are , the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox.

Aha. "Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox." Nice. Somehow this fits to me. Thank you.

Gospel of Thomas – Logion 21 to 30

Are you a Muslim? You seem not to have a big idea what you quote here and how long and complex are this textes. But it seems to me you try to attack specially the triune god with Logion 30, because it makes absolutelly not any sense that you had sent to me this logion. Except you like to say everyone is wrong, who believes in the triune god.

Last edited:
This priest is spot on in his calling out of Catholic bishops. Either they believe the church's teachings or they don't. If they don't, they need to find another vocation.

I think he does understand. I think perhaps that it's you that doesn't understand. I don't think Joe took any oath of office with his hand laying on the book of U.S. Code.

Yes, I knew you were talking about the priest. I'm sure the priest is well aware the law is secular however that doesn't excuse Joe Biden from any moral standpoint. He can't claim to believe in and accept church doctrine and then promote policies that are diametrically opposed to that same doctrine. He brought his personal religion into it when he used a Christian bible to make his oath,

Yes, I knew you were talking about the priest. I'm sure the priest is well aware the law is secular however that doesn't excuse Joe Biden from any moral standpoint. He can't claim to believe in and accept church doctrine and then promote policies that are diametrically opposed to that same doctrine. He brought his personal religion into it when he used a Christian bible to make his oath,

He is a Catholic, the priest was wrong about this. I was going to say there is biblical law against abortion but that is not right. The Priest almost made a woman has an abortion in the OT, besides that there is no mention on abortion or not.

The bible has incest, adulteries, lying, killing,

2 Kings 8:12

English Standard Version

12 And Hazael said, “Why does my lord weep?” He answered, “Because I know the evil that you will do to the people of Israel. You will set on fire their fortresses, and you will kill their young men with the sword and dash in pieces their little ones and rip open their pregnant women.”

Last edited:

He is a Catholic, the priest was wrong about this. I was going to say there is biblical law against abortion but that is not right. The Priest almost made a woman has an abortion in the OT, besides that there is no mention on abortion or not.

English Standard Version

12 And Hazael said, “Why does my lord weep?” He answered, “Because I know the evil that you will do to the people of Israel. You will set on fire their fortresses, and you will kill their young men with the sword and dash in pieces their little ones and rip open their pregnant women.”

-----
Now Elisha came to Damascus. Ben-hadad the king of Syria was sick. And when it was told him, “The man of God has come here,” the king said to Hazael, “Take a present with you and go to meet the man of God, and inquire of the Lord through him, saying, ‘Shall I recover from this sickness?’” So Hazael went to meet him, and took a present with him, all kinds of goods of Damascus, forty camels’ loads. When he came and stood before him, he said, “Your son Ben-hadad king of Syria has sent me to you, saying, ‘Shall I recover from this sickness?’” And Elisha said to him, “Go, say to him, ‘You shall certainly recover,’ but the Lord has shown me that he shall certainly die.” And he fixed his gaze and stared at him, until he was embarrassed. And the man of God wept. And Hazael said, “Why does my lord weep?” He answered, “Because I know the evil that you will do to the people of Israel. You will set on fire their fortresses, and you will kill their young men with the sword and dash in pieces their little ones and rip open their pregnant women.” And Hazael said, “What is your servant, who is but a dog, that he should do this great thing?” Elisha answered, “The Lord has shown me that you are to be king over Syria.” Then he departed from Elisha and came to his master, who said to him, “What did Elisha say to you?” And he answered, “He told me that you would certainly recover.” But the next day he took the bed cloth and dipped it in water and spread it over his face, till he died. And Hazael became king in his place.
-----

Tell me: What exactly do you like to say with this story here?

Last edited:
Biden has always been a piece of shit.

Anybody that voted for him is a friggin idiot.

English Standard Version

-----
Now Elisha came to Damascus. Ben-hadad the king of Syria was sick. And when it was told him, “The man of God has come here,” the king said to Hazael, “Take a present with you and go to meet the man of God, and inquire of the Lord through him, saying, ‘Shall I recover from this sickness?’” So Hazael went to meet him, and took a present with him, all kinds of goods of Damascus, forty camels’ loads. When he came and stood before him, he said, “Your son Ben-hadad king of Syria has sent me to you, saying, ‘Shall I recover from this sickness?’” And Elisha said to him, “Go, say to him, ‘You shall certainly recover,’ but the Lord has shown me that he shall certainly die.” And he fixed his gaze and stared at him, until he was embarrassed. And the man of God wept. And Hazael said, “Why does my lord weep?” He answered, “Because I know the evil that you will do to the people of Israel. You will set on fire their fortresses, and you will kill their young men with the sword and dash in pieces their little ones and rip open their pregnant women.” And Hazael said, “What is your servant, who is but a dog, that he should do this great thing?” Elisha answered, “The Lord has shown me that you are to be king over Syria.” Then he departed from Elisha and came to his master, who said to him, “What did Elisha say to you?” And he answered, “He told me that you would certainly recover.” But the next day he took the bed cloth and dipped it in water and spread it over his face, till he died. And Hazael became king in his place.
-----

You the only one who knew the story.

English Standard Version

-----
-----

You the only one who knew the story.

?

Forum List

Back