Price of gas at the pump thanks to the Moon Bats

Last summer I bought 40 gallons of gas just before the hurricane season to have on hand to run my emergency generator. I buy ethanol free gas to use in small engine. I put stabilizer in it and what I don't use I put in the cars after the hurricane season is over.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Today I went to buy ethanol free gas for my lawn mower and power washer. It was $3.88/gal.

The increase in gas has nothing to do with supply.

The price increase is solely due to market volatility because of Idiot Joe's Environmental Wacko policies, like shutting down an efficient pipeline so that George Soros rail line can get the business.

Anybody that voted for Idiot Joe or looked the other way when he stole the election is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

Who in their right mind would vote for someone that would purposely run up the cost of commodity that we all use and that drives our economy?

The increase in price is tax on Moon bats stupidity, isn't it. Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
According to AAA, OPEC and closed refineries are driving prices up. It's got nothing to do with Biden that I can see. Prices went way down last year due to the Covid lockdowns. We could afford gas, but we couldn't drive anywhere., but the lockdowns are over and demand is getting back to normal.

Last year russia and saudi where in a oil war and flooded the market per forbes
I read that, too. To screw Russia, OPEC caused prices to tank? Is that how it went? I don't understand that much about it, but I've never heard that speculation on the market drives prices. My understanding is the prices on the market reflect supply and demand, which is the real mover.
I am happy you are starting to understand that, but t do you understand speculation?

Do you understand if we have a anti drilling, anti fracking, anti pipeline, pro green president don't you think the goal is higher gas prices?

Do you understand that Biden doesn't control Brent, WTI, OPEC or Russian production?
Do you understand speculation?

Do you understand who owns the refineries?

Do you understand that a anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling pro green president goal is higher gas prices?

The Saudis own Motiva. Don't invest.. You don't know a damned thing about the oil business.
I know more then you do kid and quit being a prick.

You absolutely don't know anything about the oil business. Who do YOU think owns the refineries?

I know that saudi sends there oil here

Not much.. Most of the oil we import comes from Canada and Mexico. Motiva refines it all.

Motiva is also the largest refinery in North America.

Saudi Aramco CEO: IPO still on track for 2018
Saudis take 100% control of America's largest oil refinery
By Matt Egan May 1, 2017: 1:53 PM ET
America's largest oil refinery is now fully owned by Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Aramco, the kingdom's state-owned oil behemoth, took 100% control of the sprawling Port Arthur refinery in Texas on Monday, completing a deal that was first announced last year.

Yep.. The Saudis expanded Motiva and bought out the other partners.

Yup what it's port arthur

Moon Bats after being questioned on why China Joe caused the price of energy to soar:

"Mababydindunutin!"

Democrats never take responsibility for the massive damage they do to this country with their stupid Left polices.

It is always somebody's else's fault.

China Joe gets installed as President after a stolen election and right away cancels pipe lines and spouts Environmental Wackoism and the price of energy shoots up but the Moon Bats claim it ain't his fault. Really?
Was it Trump's fault when oil fell to less than a dollar for a barrel for oil?

Last summer I bought 40 gallons of gas just before the hurricane season to have on hand to run my emergency generator. I buy ethanol free gas to use in small engine. I put stabilizer in it and what I don't use I put in the cars after the hurricane season is over.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Today I went to buy ethanol free gas for my lawn mower and power washer. It was $3.88/gal.

The price increase is solely due to market volatility because of Idiot Joe's Environmental Wacko policies, like shutting down an efficient pipeline so that George Soros rail line can get the business.

Anybody that voted for Idiot Joe or looked the other way when he stole the election is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

Who in their right mind would vote for someone that would purposely run up the cost of commodity that we all use and that drives our economy?

The increase in price is tax on Moon Bat stupidity, isn't it? Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
LOLOLOL

A retard is actually comparing gas prices during the pandemic when much of the country was "closed" and many Americans weren't driving much and many others had begun working from home and no longer commuting to work while millions of others lost their jobs and had no job to commute to -- with now, when the country is back open, vaccines are being given by the millions, and many folks are once again commuting to work.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

The increase in price is tax on Moon Bat stupidity, isn't it? Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
LOLOLOL

A retard is actually comparing gas prices during the pandemic when much of the country was "closed" and many Americans weren't driving much and many others had begun working from home and no longer commuting to work while millions of others lost their jobs and had no job to commute to -- with now, when the country is back open, vaccines are being given by the millions, and many folks are once again commuting to work.

Trump's minions are not exactly smart or educated.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

LOLOLOL

They do seem motived on the stupid.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

LOLOLOL

"I love the poorly educated" ~ a cult leader

It cost $2.39/gallon.

LOLOLOL

You can explain the oil business to them till hell freezes over and they won't budge. They are a real waste of time.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

LOLOLOL

"I love the poorly educated" ~ a cult leader

Trump feels superior to them.. He's not that bright either.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

The idiots are those that think ANYTHING Biden has done has impacted pump prices in any way.

The pipeline? For moving oil that cannot be used in this country so it could be used to pollute in other countries. Not one drop of that oil was for use in the US but, how many people like you are just too stupid to know that?

Maybe rather than get your information from message boards try this:

It cost $2.39/gallon.

LOLOLOL

Want a good laugh? Check out the difference in the attitude by these rightards of high gas prices under Trump. Seems just a few short years ago, they didn't believe the president affected gas prices....

Trump humpers are like redundant reiterating magpies who say little in context and just repeat the mantra..Much like the idiot democrats who do the same when a Republican is in office.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

The idiots are those that think ANYTHING Biden has done has impacted pump prices in any way.

The pipeline? For moving oil that cannot be used in this country so it could be used to pollute in other countries. Not one drop of that oil was for use in the US but, how many people like you are just too stupid to know that?

Maybe rather than get your information from message boards try this:

Not only was that oil not for America, they were still building the pipeline. So not one single drop of oil was lost by shutting down that project as it had not yet begun to transport oil.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

The increase in price is tax on Moon bats stupidity, isn't it. Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
Joe made an ice storm hit Texass? Joe made the Saudis reduce output? Joe caused the Houthis to attack a Saudi oil terminal?
You do understand how the free market works do you not? I didn't think so.
Joe’s AGW bullshit policy made opec more relevant.
All democrats should be cancelled.
Yeah and the AGW just added to the US stock supply of crude oil. Derpa.
Which is more than offset by the stifling, resulting in higher prices.
You argue like five-year-old.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Joe made an ice storm hit Texass? Joe made the Saudis reduce output? Joe caused the Houthis to attack a Saudi oil terminal?
The higher prices are due to you getting low prices last year when activity was low. Get used to it or get an electric vehicle.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

The higher prices are due to you getting low prices last year when activity was low. Get used to it or get an electric vehicle.
No, the price dropped on expanded supply here in the US. The price dropped further during the intense pandemic glut last spring and early summer then rebounded to previous numbers. That stayed mostly constant until AGW Biden and his demmunist puppet masters began the squeeze-down effort on supply. Just like the faux-black hack Obama did in Jan 2009.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

LOLOL

You're funny. When gas prices go up under a Democrat president, you blame the Democrat president. But when gas prices go up under a Republican president, you make excuses for them...

No, it’s democrat state legislatures denying offshore drilling which alllows OPEC leverage to sustain.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Well your option is to watch domestic producers go out of business or turn to socialism and nationalize the oil companies.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

No, the price dropped on expanded supply here in the US. The price dropped further during the intense pandemic glut last spring and early summer then rebounded to previous numbers. That stayed mostly constant until AGW Biden and his demmunist puppet masters began the squeeze-down effort on supply. Just like the faux-black hack Obama did in Jan 2009.
There is no squeeze down on supply since there is no reduction in the supply.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

There is no squeeze down on supply since there is no reduction in the supply.
It’s the news that leads to potential stifling. That’s what speculation is.
W Bush lifting the moratorium dropped prices as much as Obama’s reimplementing of those restrictions drove prices back up even though no real change in the supply occurred in the interim.

Forum List

Back