Price of gas at the pump thanks to the Moon Bats

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Last summer I bought 40 gallons of gas just before the hurricane season to have on hand to run my emergency generator. I buy ethanol free gas to use in small engine. I put stabilizer in it and what I don't use I put in the cars after the hurricane season is over.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Today I went to buy ethanol free gas for my lawn mower and power washer. It was $3.88/gal.

The increase in gas has nothing to do with supply.

The price increase is solely due to market volatility because of Idiot Joe's Environmental Wacko policies, like shutting down an efficient pipeline so that George Soros rail line can get the business.

Anybody that voted for Idiot Joe or looked the other way when he stole the election is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

Who in their right mind would vote for someone that would purposely run up the cost of commodity that we all use and that drives our economy?

The increase in price is tax on Moon Bat stupidity, isn't it? Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.

Last edited:
Last summer I bought 40 gallons of gas just before the hurricane season to have on hand to run my emergency generator. I buy ethanol free gas to use in small engine. I put stabilizer in it and what I don't use I put in the cars after the hurricane season is over.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Today I went to buy ethanol free gas for my lawn mower and power washer. It was $3.88/gal.

The price increase is solely due to market volatility because of Idiot Joe's Environmental Wacko policies, like shutting down an efficient pipeline so that George Soros rail line can get the business.

Anybody that voted for Idiot Joe or looked the other way when he stole the election is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

Who in their right mind would vote for someone that would purposely run up the cost of commodity that we all use and that drives our economy?

The increase in price is tax on Moon bats stupidity, isn't it. Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
Joe made an ice storm hit Texass? Joe made the Saudis reduce output? Joe caused the Houthis to attack a Saudi oil terminal?
You do understand how the free market works do you not? I didn't think so.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

The increase in price is tax on Moon bats stupidity, isn't it. Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
Joe made an ice storm hit Texass? Joe made the Saudis reduce output? Joe caused the Houthis to attack a Saudi oil terminal?

Who knew Joe was omnipotent...

It cost $2.39/gallon.

I knew he had the kind of gas that would clear a room but,,,,What happened to my -$8.00 dollar a barrel of oil during Trump?

Wall St. speculation does more to drive prices than actual real world supply and demand.
Thanks to the internet, those higher prices hit immediately regardless of when the latest supply hits the market.
Anyone who claims the market isn't manipulated only fooling themselves.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

According to AAA, OPEC and closed refineries are driving prices up. It's got nothing to do with Biden that I can see. Prices went way down last year due to the Covid lockdowns. We could afford gas, but we couldn't drive anywhere., but the lockdowns are over and demand is getting back to normal.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

No, Joe is an impotent clusterfuck. Ask yourself this: What would you be paying for a gallon of gasoline right now, if that was Trump in the WH instead of Biden?

Gasoline prices seldom increase this quickly unless there's some catastrophic event: A war, storms damaging refineries, etc. None of those have occurred, except for a global pandemic, which actually created a fuel glut and caused the prices to drop.

So what was it, other than Joe Biden's disastrous energy policy, halting the Keystone pipeline, halting aid to allies in the Middle East, and freezing federal oil and gas leases ?

This President alone is responsible for the increase.

Last edited:
The rise in oil/bbl benefits russia and saudi immensely. If saudi increases production prices will fall. It wouldn't surprise me to see prices hit 100/bbl for WTI this fall. This admin doesn't care if you serfs pay 10/ gallon.
So we'll be EQUITABLE with Europe. That's how Biden puts America first.

The higher gasoline prices go the fewer miles liberals in their Government Motors SUVs are able to drive. I want to see minimum $5/gallon gas before they head for the beaches. Let 'em sit at home and cook! The Xiden power shortages will ensure they don't run the AC much. Imagine the joy of watching them frantically erecting windmills to power generators to run their fans. And then the wind doesn't blow.

Life is GOOD!

It cost $2.39/gallon.

The increase in price is tax on Moon Bat stupidity, isn't it? Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
The biggest reason is you exist in Floodida. Joe is a great choice and you will find his terms in office will be great for my nation. Gas here in California is only 35 cents more over the las five or so months.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

No, Joe is an impotent clusterfuck. Ask yourself this: What would you be paying for a gallon of gasoline right now, if that was Trump in the WH instead of Biden?

Gasoline prices seldom increase this quickly unless there's some catastrophic event: A war, storms damaging refineries, etc. None of those have occurred, except for a global pandemic, which actually created a fuel glut and caused the prices to drop.

So what was it, other than Joe Biden's disastrous energy policy, halting the Keystone pipeline, halting aid to allies in the Middle East, and freezing federal oil and gas leases ?

This President alone is responsible for the increase.
If rumpy was presidente gasoline would not be available.

Forum List

Back