Price of gas at the pump thanks to the Moon Bats

Last summer I bought 40 gallons of gas just before the hurricane season to have on hand to run my emergency generator. I buy ethanol free gas to use in small engine. I put stabilizer in it and what I don't use I put in the cars after the hurricane season is over.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Today I went to buy ethanol free gas for my lawn mower and power washer. It was $3.88/gal.

The increase in gas has nothing to do with supply.

The price increase is solely due to market volatility because of Idiot Joe's Environmental Wacko policies, like shutting down an efficient pipeline so that George Soros rail line can get the business.

Anybody that voted for Idiot Joe or looked the other way when he stole the election is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

Who in their right mind would vote for someone that would purposely run up the cost of commodity that we all use and that drives our economy?

The increase in price is tax on Moon Bat stupidity, isn't it? Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
LOLOLOL

A retard is actually comparing gas prices during the pandemic when much of the country was "closed" and many Americans weren't driving much and many others had begun working from home and no longer commuting to work while millions of others lost their jobs and had no job to commute to -- with now, when the country is back open, vaccines are being given by the millions, and many folks are once again commuting to work.

Trump's minions are not exactly smart or educated.
They do seem motived on the stupid.

You can explain the oil business to them till hell freezes over and they won't budge. They are a real waste of time.
Once again I ask you this do you think a anti pipeline, anti fracking, anti drilling pro green president goal is cheap gas prices?

Last summer I bought 40 gallons of gas just before the hurricane season to have on hand to run my emergency generator. I buy ethanol free gas to use in small engine. I put stabilizer in it and what I don't use I put in the cars after the hurricane season is over.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Today I went to buy ethanol free gas for my lawn mower and power washer. It was $3.88/gal.

The price increase is solely due to market volatility because of Idiot Joe's Environmental Wacko policies, like shutting down an efficient pipeline so that George Soros rail line can get the business.

Anybody that voted for Idiot Joe or looked the other way when he stole the election is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

Who in their right mind would vote for someone that would purposely run up the cost of commodity that we all use and that drives our economy?

The increase in price is tax on Moon bats stupidity, isn't it. Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
Joe made an ice storm hit Texass? Joe made the Saudis reduce output? Joe caused the Houthis to attack a Saudi oil terminal?
You do understand how the free market works do you not? I didn't think so.
Joe’s AGW bullshit policy made opec more relevant.
All democrats should be cancelled.
Yeah and the AGW just added to the US stock supply of crude oil. Derpa.
Which is more than offset by the stifling, resulting in higher prices.
You argue like five-year-old.
The higher prices are due to you getting low prices last year when activity was low. Get used to it or get an electric vehicle.
No, the price dropped on expanded supply here in the US. The price dropped further during the intense pandemic glut last spring and early summer then rebounded to previous numbers. That stayed mostly constant until AGW Biden and his demmunist puppet masters began the squeeze-down effort on supply. Just like the faux-black hack Obama did in Jan 2009.
There is no squeeze down on supply since there is no reduction in the supply.
It’s the news that leads to potential stifling. That’s what speculation is.
W Bush lifting the moratorium dropped prices as much as Obama’s reimplementing of those restrictions drove prices back up even though no real change in the supply occurred in the interim.

Oil production increased under Obama because the ppb was high. Every wildcatter borrowed money and got back into exploration and drilling. The rig count was higher than it had been in 40 years. Obama didn't do anything.

What do you mean "stifling"?

They increased supply and the price slowly went down.

160721142411-us-oil-production-soars-under-obama-780x439.jpg

It cost $2.39/gallon.

The increase in price is tax on Moon Bat stupidity, isn't it? Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
LOLOLOL

A retard is actually comparing gas prices during the pandemic when much of the country was "closed" and many Americans weren't driving much and many others had begun working from home and no longer commuting to work while millions of others lost their jobs and had no job to commute to -- with now, when the country is back open, vaccines are being given by the millions, and many folks are once again commuting to work.

You can explain the oil business to them till hell freezes over and they won't budge. They are a real waste of time.
Once again I ask you this do you think a anti pipeline, anti fracking, anti drilling pro green president goal is cheap gas prices?

Oil production is business.. and you are not entitled to cheap oil.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

LOLOLOL

Don’t expect a democrat to have the intellectual capacity to understand that.

The rise in oil/bbl benefits russia and saudi immensely. If saudi increases production prices will fall. It wouldn't surprise me to see prices hit 100/bbl for WTI this fall. This admin doesn't care if you serfs pay 10/ gallon.
So we'll be EQUITABLE with Europe. That's how Biden puts America first.

That has always been their dream. Load up the masses in mass transit, trains, buses.

Once again for the retardation of the Trump humpers,

1. China has invested $55B in Alberta
The China Institute estimates China has invested a total of $55 billion in Alberta, the majority in energy projects, out of $85 billion in Canada.

2. Keystone XL: Fresh Evidence That China and Not U.S. Will Benefit
More evidence just came to light this week that the Canadian Prime Minister and his Big Oil allies are eying China, not the U.S., as their biggest market. That’s a critical development, since backers of the pipeline wrongly say tar sands will improve U.S. energy security.

So now the Keystone XL and Alberta tar sands oil is being pushed by pro-Chinese groups to include Trump humpers.

The US currently has 900,000 miles of pipelines with petroleum flow one less for the Chinese ain't gonna hurt, right?

The China Institute estimates China has invested a total of $55 billion in Alberta, the majority in energy projects, out of $85 billion in Canada.

More evidence just came to light this week that the Canadian Prime Minister and his Big Oil allies are eying China, not the U.S., as their biggest market. That’s a critical development, since backers of the pipeline wrongly say tar sands will improve U.S. energy security.

So now the Keystone XL and Alberta tar sands oil is being pushed by pro-Chinese groups to include Trump humpers.

Alberta is also a heavy investor with TransCanada and stands to make a lot of money on the the Keystone export pipeline.

Alberta is also a heavy investor with TransCanada and stands to make a lot of money on the the Keystone export pipeline.
I always find it funny when a country won't build pipelines in it's own country to it's own refineries, that usually induces a caution flag.

I always find it funny when a country won't build pipelines in it's own country to it's own refineries, that usually induces a caution flag.

Keystone XL is a boondoggle.. Trump couldn't see it because of his ego, but Obama saw it and so does Biden. I saw it in 2011.

It sounds like the Democrats here are somewhere between 8 and 10 years old.

Kamala and Joe ran a campaign from the far left saying they would adopt much of the policies of the Green New Deal. A disastrous plan for the United States.

Kamala and Joe took office and Joe started signing EOs left and right harmful to our energy prices. The market LOVES stability and HATES uncertainty. Had Trump remained in office, things would have remained good for Americans. Instead, we have a president who has said that he doesn't know where he is or what he's supposed to do.

Kamala and Joe ran a campaign from the far left saying they would adopt much of the policies of the Green New Deal. A disastrous plan for the United States.

Kamala and Joe took office and Joe started signing EOs left and right harmful to our energy prices. The market LOVES stability and HATES uncertainty. Had Trump remained in office, things would have remained good for Americans. Instead, we have a president who has said that he doesn't know where he is or what he's supposed to do.
What is your excuses for the volatility in 2020?

Thanks Joe ... The royalties checks are already three times higher than they were last November ... :thup:

What is your excuses for the volatility in 2020?

Don't bother. Markle doesn't know the first thing about the oil business or what is going on. You may as well talk to a fence post.

A little cheese with that whine?

With gas prices like they are it'll be a pretty small slice of cheese.
Gas prices are STILL lower than they were prepandemic. Were you screaming then?

They're also WAY below the $4/gal they were before Obama changed the rules on oil speculation to force crude buyers to take physical possession before selling it

Thanks Joe ... The royalties checks are already three times higher than they were last November ... :thup:
i enjoy mine at a higher rate plus they die off when oil gets under a certain price.

Yeah ... When COVID hit, they dropped exponentially.

It's not only determined by the price, but by the volume of production, and cost of running the rigs.
They upgraded a lot of equipment on the rigs while they had some downtime last year.
They also reduced production to account for the downtime needed, reduced workforce, and low price.

But ... They started blowing and going in January, and are almost full-tilt now.
I opened the check the other day ... There was 2 instead of 12 pages of itemized rig costs ... And I had to look at the payout twice to believe it.

Last edited:
Do the math and subtract consumer goods and services cost increases from your royalties.

Royalties are investment capital and that shit about the rich keep getting richer ain't a lie ... :thup:
My job isn't working on the rigs, and that money is just for owning the land and mineral rights.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back