Price of gas at the pump thanks to the Moon Bats

Last summer I bought 40 gallons of gas just before the hurricane season to have on hand to run my emergency generator. I buy ethanol free gas to use in small engine. I put stabilizer in it and what I don't use I put in the cars after the hurricane season is over.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Today I went to buy ethanol free gas for my lawn mower and power washer. It was $3.88/gal.

The increase in gas has nothing to do with supply.

The price increase is solely due to market volatility because of Idiot Joe's Environmental Wacko policies, like shutting down an efficient pipeline so that George Soros rail line can get the business.

Anybody that voted for Idiot Joe or looked the other way when he stole the election is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

Who in their right mind would vote for someone that would purposely run up the cost of commodity that we all use and that drives our economy?

The increase in price is tax on Moon bats stupidity, isn't it. Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
Joe made an ice storm hit Texass? Joe made the Saudis reduce output? Joe caused the Houthis to attack a Saudi oil terminal?
You do understand how the free market works do you not? I didn't think so.
Joe’s AGW bullshit policy made opec more relevant.
All democrats should be cancelled.

Last summer I bought 40 gallons of gas just before the hurricane season to have on hand to run my emergency generator. I buy ethanol free gas to use in small engine. I put stabilizer in it and what I don't use I put in the cars after the hurricane season is over.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Today I went to buy ethanol free gas for my lawn mower and power washer. It was $3.88/gal.

The price increase is solely due to market volatility because of Idiot Joe's Environmental Wacko policies, like shutting down an efficient pipeline so that George Soros rail line can get the business.

Anybody that voted for Idiot Joe or looked the other way when he stole the election is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

Who in their right mind would vote for someone that would purposely run up the cost of commodity that we all use and that drives our economy?

The increase in price is tax on Moon bats stupidity, isn't it. Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
According to AAA, OPEC and closed refineries are driving prices up. It's got nothing to do with Biden that I can see. Prices went way down last year due to the Covid lockdowns. We could afford gas, but we couldn't drive anywhere., but the lockdowns are over and demand is getting back to normal.

Last year russia and saudi where in a oil war and flooded the market per forbes
I read that, too. To screw Russia, OPEC caused prices to tank? Is that how it went? I don't understand that much about it, but I've never heard that speculation on the market drives prices. My understanding is the prices on the market reflect supply and demand, which is the real mover.

A little cheese with that whine?
This is how out of touch Progs are with economics. Screw you and your children. The lower classes live with much more pain.

ignorance is the domain of the right in this country, just a friendly FYI
I claim no perfection. I know its not a century ago and I do not want that. Many depend on government for part of their living in today's world. Government also gets in the way. Progs answer to people living on the edge and the fringe to much and make things harder for people. Working with the environment needs to consider the needs of the people also. The Progs with money spout all the superlatives but still go home to their mansions at night. The Prog media and Prog entertainers are nothing but frauds who do not live what they spew but force it on the working/retired class.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

According to AAA, OPEC and closed refineries are driving prices up. It's got nothing to do with Biden that I can see. Prices went way down last year due to the Covid lockdowns. We could afford gas, but we couldn't drive anywhere., but the lockdowns are over and demand is getting back to normal.

I read that, too. To screw Russia, OPEC caused prices to tank? Is that how it went? I don't understand that much about it, but I've never heard that speculation on the market drives prices. My understanding is the prices on the market reflect supply and demand, which is the real mover.
I am happy you are starting to understand that, but t do you understand speculation?

Do you understand if we have a anti drilling, anti fracking, anti pipeline, pro green president don't you think the goal is higher gas prices?

It cost $2.39/gallon.

I am happy you are starting to understand that, but t do you understand speculation?

Do you understand if we have a anti drilling, anti fracking, anti pipeline, pro green president don't you think the goal is higher gas prices?

Do you understand that Biden doesn't control Brent, WTI, OPEC or Russian production?

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Do you understand that Biden doesn't control Brent, WTI, OPEC or Russian production?
Do you understand speculation?

Do you understand who owns the refineries?

Do you understand that a anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling pro green president goal is higher gas prices?

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Do you understand that a anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling pro green president goal is higher gas prices?

The Saudis own Motiva. Don't invest.. You don't know a damned thing about the oil business.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

The Saudis own Motiva. Don't invest.. You don't know a damned thing about the oil business.
I know more then you do kid and quit being a prick.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

You absolutely don't know anything about the oil business. Who do YOU think owns the refineries?

It cost $2.39/gallon.

You absolutely don't know anything about the oil business. Who do YOU think owns the refineries?

I know that saudi sends there oil here

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Not much.. Most of the oil we import comes from Canada and Mexico. Motiva refines it all.

Motiva is also the largest refinery in North America.

Last edited:

It cost $2.39/gallon.

The increase in price is tax on Moon Bat stupidity, isn't it? Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.

No it is not. It has nothing to do with Biden. Trump conspired with OPEC to get oil prices up. The trouble is that once you get it going in 1 direction, it does not stop on a dime. The incompetence of Texas Republicans also is not helping. In addition, speculators are raising it based on rumors.

Liar%20too-M.jpg

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Joe made an ice storm hit Texass? Joe made the Saudis reduce output? Joe caused the Houthis to attack a Saudi oil terminal?
You do understand how the free market works do you not? I didn't think so.
Joe’s AGW bullshit policy made opec more relevant.
All democrats should be cancelled.
Yeah and the AGW just added to the US stock supply of crude oil. Derpa.

A little cheese with that whine?
This is how out of touch Progs are with economics. Screw you and your children. The lower classes live with much more pain.
True. For people who claim to be the party that cares for the poor and downtrodden they don't seem to realize that high gas prices will disproportionally affect the poorest amongst us. They know that Beijing's little bitch's policies ( or whoever is pulling his puppet strings ) are damaging to the nation as a whole and are too freaking partisan to admit it.

Democrats never take responsibility for the massive damage they do to this country with their stupid Left polices.

It is always somebody's else's fault.

China Joe gets installed as President after a stolen election and right away cancels pipe lines and spouts Environmental Wackoism and the price of energy shoots up but the Moon Bats claim it ain't his fault. Really?

Democrats never take responsibility for the massive damage they do to this country with their stupid Left polices.

It is always somebody's else's fault.

China Joe gets installed as President after a stolen election and right away cancels pipe lines and spouts Environmental Wackoism and the price of energy shoots up but the Moon Bats claim it ain't his fault. Really?

You're making a fool of yourself. You don't know anything about the oil business.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Not much.. Most of the oil we import comes from Canada and Mexico. Motiva refines it all.

Saudi Aramco CEO: IPO still on track for 2018
Saudis take 100% control of America's largest oil refinery
By Matt Egan May 1, 2017: 1:53 PM ET
America's largest oil refinery is now fully owned by Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Aramco, the kingdom's state-owned oil behemoth, took 100% control of the sprawling Port Arthur refinery in Texas on Monday, completing a deal that was first announced last year.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Saudi Aramco CEO: IPO still on track for 2018
Saudis take 100% control of America's largest oil refinery
By Matt Egan May 1, 2017: 1:53 PM ET
America's largest oil refinery is now fully owned by Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Aramco, the kingdom's state-owned oil behemoth, took 100% control of the sprawling Port Arthur refinery in Texas on Monday, completing a deal that was first announced last year.

Yep.. The Saudis expanded Motiva and bought out the other partners.

Forum List

Back