Price of gas at the pump thanks to the Moon Bats

Explain to us in detail what Biden did that increased gas prices.

Here's a hint...figure out why they went so low almost exactly a year ago...
I posted a link to a story that says just was Biden did. Besides, anyone with any intellect at all knows when Biden called for a moratorium on fracking and killed the pipeline and basically trash talked fossil fuel that prices would start going up.

I posted a link to a story that says just was Biden did. Besides, anyone with any intellect at all knows when Biden called for a moratorium on fracking and killed the pipeline and basically trash talked fossil fuel that prices would start going up.
Bullshit. It don't work that way.

It's supply and demand

The demand fell off to nothing a year ago (and Russia refused to cut production). Prices dropped through the floor.

They HAD to come up at some point.

Did you read your own story?

The recent rally in oil markets has pushed crude prices to their highest levels since near the start of the coronavirus pandemic, fueled by recovering demand and production cuts.

“The reason gasoline is coming back up is we’ve been in a shutdown period for many of the refineries and so that puts a squeeze on what’s available in terms of final product,” Hofmeister told host Maria Bartiromo.

Yeah and Texas shutting down for a week cause of a little snow had nothing to do with it.

Yeah and Texas shutting down for a week cause of a little snow had nothing to do with it.

Joe did that too, don’t you know...

Last summer I bought 40 gallons of gas just before the hurricane season to have on hand to run my emergency generator. I buy ethanol free gas to use in small engine. I put stabilizer in it and what I don't use I put in the cars after the hurricane season is over.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Today I went to buy ethanol free gas for my lawn mower and power washer. It was $3.88/gal.

The increase in gas has nothing to do with supply.

The price increase is solely due to market volatility because of Idiot Joe's Environmental Wacko policies, like shutting down an efficient pipeline so that George Soros rail line can get the business.

Anybody that voted for Idiot Joe or looked the other way when he stole the election is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

Who in their right mind would vote for someone that would purposely run up the cost of commodity that we all use and that drives our economy?

The increase in price is tax on Moon bats stupidity, isn't it. Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
According to AAA, OPEC and closed refineries are driving prices up. It's got nothing to do with Biden that I can see. Prices went way down last year due to the Covid lockdowns. We could afford gas, but we couldn't drive anywhere., but the lockdowns are over and demand is getting back to normal.

Last year russia and saudi where in a oil war and flooded the market per forbes

It's supply and demand

The demand fell off to nothing a year ago (and Russia refused to cut production). Prices dropped through the floor.

The recent rally in oil markets has pushed crude prices to their highest levels since near the start of the coronavirus pandemic, fueled by recovering demand and production cuts.

“The reason gasoline is coming back up is we’ve been in a shutdown period for many of the refineries and so that puts a squeeze on what’s available in terms of final product,” Hofmeister told host Maria Bartiromo.
Yes but also, the impact of these things would have been less if Biden hadn't all but tried to kill the industry. Read the whole article dufus.

Last summer I bought 40 gallons of gas just before the hurricane season to have on hand to run my emergency generator. I buy ethanol free gas to use in small engine. I put stabilizer in it and what I don't use I put in the cars after the hurricane season is over.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Today I went to buy ethanol free gas for my lawn mower and power washer. It was $3.88/gal.

The price increase is solely due to market volatility because of Idiot Joe's Environmental Wacko policies, like shutting down an efficient pipeline so that George Soros rail line can get the business.

Anybody that voted for Idiot Joe or looked the other way when he stole the election is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

Who in their right mind would vote for someone that would purposely run up the cost of commodity that we all use and that drives our economy?

The increase in price is tax on Moon Bat stupidity, isn't it? Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.

You still don't know what you are talking about.
Says the guy who thinks a negative will drive fuel prices down

It's supply and demand

Supply and Demand is by what the companies can expect to produce. Costs to get the product and more. The jit bag and the ho caused this.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

The increase in price is tax on Moon Bat stupidity, isn't it? Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.

Let me give you a clue, supply and demand dictate the price, not good ole uncle Joe.
Last summer they were giving it away, can you guess why the demand was so low?

God bless you, clearly life is gonna be hard for you.

A little cheese with that whine?

This is the type of stupidity we get from the idiot Moon Bats that help to elect this China Joe moron.

Idiotic environmental wacko policies that runs up the cost of energy for all of us.

How could anybody be so stupid as to vote for this idiot?

Sorry man but you are really just showing us your ignorance of a the Global Oil Market....

Biden might have driven prices up but he did that by having a better than expected vaccine program that looks like it will be in place by the main driving season in US... This also has the knock on effect of making a lot more vaccine available for other 1st world countries.

Biden did very little to the global supply but these actions will quicken up the recovery thus increase demand.

There is also the feel good factor of having a President who running an administration like a pro... No idiotic rants and name calling...

Biden is bad for speculators but is good for investors....

Fracking is only banned on Federal oil leases and for now we have a glut of oil on the market. The Keystone is an export pipeline with NO benefit to the US consumer. The prices are going up because demand was severely depressed last year.

This is the type of stupidity we get from the idiot Moon Bats that help to elect this China Joe moron.

Idiotic environmental wacko policies that runs up the cost of energy for all of us.

Sorry man but you are really just showing us your ignorance of a the Global Oil Market....

Biden might have driven prices up but he did that by having a better than expected vaccine program that looks like it will be in place by the main driving season in US... This also has the knock on effect of making a lot more vaccine available for other 1st world countries.

Biden did very little to the global supply but these actions will quicken up the recovery thus increase demand.

There is also the feel good factor of having a President who running an administration like a pro... No idiotic rants and name calling...

Well, these idiots should not invest.. they aren't smart enough to understand even the basics of the oil business.

Well, these idiots should not invest.. they aren't smart enough to understand even the basics of the oil business.
So you buy high and sell low it appears

Forum List

Back