Price Is No Longer an Obstacle to Clean Power

Off topic. Answer the post
Trolling is a violation of USMB rules. It's a violation of every discussion board's rules.

Accept the fact that you have been given an answer.

Last edited:
Trolling is a violation of USMB rules. It's a violation of every discussion board's rules.

Accept the fact that you have been given an answer.
What post was the answer in?

Not a clue. Do you know how to look? You can use your mouse or your keyboard.
well in fact I did, I don't see one answer to how you can conclude solar is cheaper. Still waiting. I'll say it again, just spewing the words doesn't make anything fact. And, it doesn't matter if one makes the same bullshit a hundred times doesn't make anything the truth. I posted a video from a house hearing where the WH witness didn't and couldn't answer the question of where's the study that shows solar is cheaper. Now, you can act like an adult and provide the study that backs the nonsense of solar is cheaper.

well in fact I did, I don't see one answer to how you can conclude solar is cheaper. Still waiting. I'll say it again, just spewing the words doesn't make anything fact. And, it doesn't matter if one makes the same bullshit a hundred times doesn't make anything the truth. I posted a video from a house hearing where the WH witness didn't and couldn't answer the question of where's the study that shows solar is cheaper. Now, you can act like an adult and provide the study that backs the nonsense of solar is cheaper.
Did you look at post #40 from Old Rocks. It seems not.

Did you look at post #40 from Old Rocks. It seems not.
I looked at his post. What part of the graph shows solar is cheaper? It doesn't provide any upfront costs of installation and maintenance. We've had that discussion in other threads. Panels don't magically appear on roofs and buildings or in fields. Someone pays for them to exist. That's nowhere in that report. And it states it is estimated. not factual data. So, still waiting on the study.

I looked at his post. What part of the graph shows solar is cheaper? It doesn't provide any upfront costs of installation and maintenance. We've had that discussion in other threads. Panels don't magically appear on roofs and buildings or in fields. Someone pays for them to exist. That's nowhere in that report. And it states it is estimated. not factual data. So, still waiting on the study.
Sounds like someone is moving the goalposts, again. Seems like the sort of thing a troll would do.

Sounds like someone is moving the goalposts, again. Seems like the sort of thing a troll would do.
Still looking for that study, you directed me to a cat manure post. My goal post is planted quite firmly

Your goal post was established 255 posts back at #104 where you asked "how much to make them, install them, run the lines and maintain them, battery back up as well, how much?" If you want to include such costs for solar panels you have to include them for fossil fuels as well. And then you'll have to tell us how much it costs to maintain a fossil-fuel powered plant versus the cost to maintain solar panels. First, let's have a look at that diagram on post #40 and see what it actually includes.

Why, my goodness. These aren't simple costs. These are LCOE. Are you familiar with LCOE? I suggest you look it up and then review the wee little notes at the bottom of this graph jc.

1610250050158-png.440405

Last edited:
Your goal post was established 255 posts back at #104 where you asked "how much to make them, install them, run the lines and maintain them, battery back up as well, how much?" If you want to include such costs for solar panels you have to include them for fossil fuels as well. And then you'll have to tell us how much it costs to maintain a fossil-fuel powered plant versus the cost to maintain solar panels. First, let's have a look at that diagram on post #40 and see what it actually includes.

Why, my goodness. This aren't simple costs. These are LCOE. Are you familiar with LCOE? I suggest you look it up and then review the wee little notes at the bottom of this graph jc.

1610250050158-png.440405
If I put coal generators in houses I would.

People who spend 12,000 to buy and install aren’t cutting their monthly costs until they pay their panels off.

And that’s years

Forum List

Back