Press fawns over Joe Biden for hiring 5th woman as Press Secretary.

Apparently, Quid Pro Joe broke the glass ceiling for women Press Secs by hiring the 5th woman to that post, according to the libnut media.

Umm. Infinitely qualified. She has experience in handling those duties (as communications director). Unlike Spicy, The Mooch, Huckasanders, The Grish, or the Fox News bottled blonde...who put together
couldn't put a coherent sentence together
and collectively, lied straight to the press and to the American people.
Good job putting a sentence together. Retard.

Apparently, Quid Pro Joe broke the glass ceiling for women Press Secs by hiring the 5th woman to that post, according to the libnut media.

Umm. Infinitely qualified. She has experience in handling those duties (as communications director). Unlike Spicy, The Mooch, Huckasanders, The Grish, or the Fox News bottled blonde...who put together
couldn't put a coherent sentence together and collectively, lied straight to the press and to the American people.
Leave it to you to miss the obvious point of the thread, Tardboi. :abgg2q.jpg:

Press fawns over Biden hiring 5th woman. I didn't miss the point, dumbass.
I just don't care. Jen Psaki is head and shoulders above any POT that Trump hired to be his mouthpiece..erm...press secretary.
Yeah, she is GREAT! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Oh lookey, not even a press secretary yet and we're taking old footage and altering it to take it out of context.
Well, you idiots are nothing if not consistent. The next few years won't be kind to you.

Good job saying nothing..Show Me Mike! :)

couldn't put a coherent sentence together and collectively, lied straight to the press and to the American people.
Leave it to you to miss the obvious point of the thread, Tardboi. :abgg2q.jpg:

Press fawns over Biden hiring 5th woman. I didn't miss the point, dumbass.
I just don't care. Jen Psaki is head and shoulders above any POT that Trump hired to be his mouthpiece..erm...press secretary.
Yeah, she is GREAT! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Oh lookey, not even a press secretary yet and we're taking old footage and altering it to take it out of context.
Well, you idiots are nothing if not consistent. The next few years won't be kind to you.

Nothing was altered, moron.

She is a bubbleheaded loon.

Could they possibly find an uglier woman?

Woof. Someone please tie a pork chop around that uggo's neck so the dawgs will play with her. What's she smuggling in her nose? Sausages?

And look at those crazy eyes! That's the kind of crazy that no sane man would stick his dick in.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

Still hotter than Huckasanders, The Grish, and the primped up bottled Fox News blonde will ever be.
A woman with a brain. :)
The woman without a brain roflstomps your news crews daily. And hurts your feelings while doing it. How does it feel to be owned by a bottled up blonde daily? Poor little guy.

Woof. Someone please tie a pork chop around that uggo's neck so the dawgs will play with her. What's she smuggling in her nose? Sausages?

And look at those crazy eyes! That's the kind of crazy that no sane man would stick his dick in.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

Still hotter than Huckasanders, The Grish, and the primped up bottled Fox News blonde will ever be.

Yet another out or work Obama administration lackey. I believe she was in charge of making the coffee and bringing doughnuts in the morning.

Do you see the pattern here? You might as well just give the smelly old white man the boot and put Obama back in the WH. I mean after all, he was the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

Yet another out or work Obama administration lackey. I believe she was in charge of making the coffee and bringing doughnuts in the morning.

Do you see the pattern here? You might as well just give the smelly old white man the boot and put Obama back in the WH. I mean after all, he was the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.
And Obama still thinks Biden is a bozo.

Good job saying nothing..Show Me Mike! :)
I did show you. Of course you are too stupid to see it. It’s even bolder and underlined.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

The woman without a brain roflstomps your news crews daily. And hurts your feelings while doing it. How does it feel to be owned by a bottled up blonde daily? Poor little guy.

Awwws...a smart woman make you feel like less of a man? Don't know how that'd be possible. :)
If you think the cross wearing, sugary smile, bottled blonde is owning anything...you got some low standards.
Normally, when press secretaries are asked to lie over and over for their boss...they resign.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

Awwws...a smart woman make you feel like less of a man? Don't know how that'd be possible. :)
If you think the cross wearing, sugary smile, bottled blonde is owning anything...you got some low standards.
Normally, when press secretaries are asked to lie over and over for their boss...they resign.
Unless they are trained and paid to lie for the cable outlet for which they work.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

If she's so smart, why wasn't she kept on by the Trump administration in 2016? There were other Obama-era holdouts who were, you know.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

Unless they are trained and paid to lie for the cable outlet for which they work.

So Fox News trained the bottled blonde to lie..in front of the camera and to the millions of Fox News male viewers who had their hands down their pants watching her thinking..."Yeah, I've got a shot with her".
Then she goes to the White House and...just continues to lie...makes sense.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

Doesn’t look like I’m the one reduced to calling out a woman for her looks or hair color. Looks to me like the butt hurt lesser man is on the other side of this post.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

If she's so smart, why wasn't she kept on by the Trump administration in 2016? There were other Obama-era holdouts who were, you know.

I don't remember any press secretary staying on from one President to another. That's a role you want your own pick to be in.
Anyone staying from the Obama years was a career government official. I remember Robert Gates as being one of the only officials to be requested
to stay from one administration to the next.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

So Fox News trained the bottled blonde to lie..in front of the camera and to the millions of Fox News male viewers who had their hands down their pants watching her thinking..."Yeah, I've got a shot with her".
Then she goes to the White House and...just continues to lie...makes sense.
You seem to be really hurt by this woman. You may need some therapy.

Will the press ask Biden to denounce White Supremacy because he delivered the eulogy at the funeral of an exaulted cyclops of the KKK and called him a friend, mentor, and guide?

Drop this shit. Byrd renounced his support of the KKK.
Biden has denounced white supremacy...don't think I've ever heard the phrase "good people...on both sides" out of his mouth. :)

Forum List

Back