Press fawns over Joe Biden for hiring 5th woman as Press Secretary.

Will the press ask Biden to denounce White Supremacy because he delivered the eulogy at the funeral of an exaulted cyclops of the KKK and called him a friend, mentor, and guide?

Drop this shit. Byrd renounced his support of the KKK.
Biden has denounced white supremacy...don't think I've ever heard the phrase "good people...on both sides" out of his mouth. :)
Trump has denounced white supremacy dozens of times, for years...............and yet the press still asks him the same stupid questions.

Where did Biden denounce white supremacy and his KKK buddy?

Will the press ask Biden to denounce White Supremacy because he delivered the eulogy at the funeral of an exaulted cyclops of the KKK and called him a friend, mentor, and guide?
Can you imagine the humiliation of being the first black president and as an official function taking AF1 to the funeral of a KKK leader to deliver a eulogy? LoL, the KKK couldn’t have written a more fitting self own.

Biden has denounced white supremacy...don't think I've ever heard the phrase "good people...on both sides" out of his mouth. :)
LMAO! You fucking clown.

Apparently, Quid Pro Joe broke the glass ceiling for women Press Secs by hiring the 5th woman to that post, according to the libnut media.

When i worked at Home Depot right out of the military, i was hired for Hardware but was also trained to work cash register, because back then you had 16 posts for the customers to be checked out, no self service machines. The head cashier pulled me aside and said the reason why i was being trained, was that when women work together after a while they all seem to get the monthly at the same time. This is when the alternate cashiers need to come up. I guess Joe is going to find out the hard way when the queen bee syndrome happens...

Who let the dogs out, woof, woof, woof...

View attachment 423657
She voted against the violence against women act?

she voted against equal pay for equal work?

this is how the GOP loses women voters.
How is it this election cycle, more members of Congress went to women? The men voted? Bwaaahahhaaaaa...Nothing like a slave prog trying to be smart. Just doesnt work..

LMAO! You fucking clown.
Nah, clowns are free people, progs are slaves....

View attachment 423657

How is it this election cycle, more members of Congress went to women? The men voted? Bwaaahahhaaaaa...Nothing like a slave prog trying to be smart. Just doesnt work..
I’m not sure what your rant is exactly, but it’s because of women that Joe Biden won the election.

LOL......Joe Byeden and his fairy tale Cabinet that will never come true!:auiqs.jpg:

But you can still dream ...hey Sniffy Joe?

View attachment 423657

I’m not sure what your rant is exactly, but it’s because of women that Joe Biden won the election.

Tara Reade? The women who like gettign groped by Superiors? Kamala? Women who have to suck their way to relevancy? Those women?

Loon!

I thought it was hilarious during the Republican convention when Mike Pence brought this woman out and was telling everyone how wonderful it was that she had three jobs. 123, .
so how does a woman with three jobs spend time with her son to make sure he’s raised properly? Wouldn’t it be better if she had just one job that paid a living wage?

this was a centerpiece of the GOP convention. And they didn’t understand that this is actually embarrassing.

View attachment 423671

Why don't you pay her?

I thought it was hilarious during the Republican convention when Mike Pence brought this woman out and was telling everyone how wonderful it was that she had three jobs. 123, .
so how does a woman with three jobs spend time with her son to make sure he’s raised properly? Wouldn’t it be better if she had just one job that paid a living wage?

this was a centerpiece of the GOP convention. And they didn’t understand that this is actually embarrassing.

View attachment 423671
So here is a poor woman who has to work 3 jobs to take care of her kids.
Back in 2007 before the brown turd Obammy took office, a gallon of gas was $1.87 and a can of corn was 33 cents. After Obama was in office in 4 years a gallon of gas was 4 dollars and that can of corn was a dollar. So the way i see it, is if you vote for progs you are voting yourself into poverty, here is a link provided.

Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record - Washington Times

Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay | American Enterprise Institute - AEI

Apparently, Quid Pro Joe broke the glass ceiling for women Press Secs by hiring the 5th woman to that post, according to the libnut media.

When i worked at Home Depot right out of the military, i was hired for Hardware but was also trained to work cash register, because back then you had 16 posts for the customers to be checked out, no self service machines. The head cashier pulled me aside and said the reason why i was being trained, was that when women work together after a while they all seem to get the monthly at the same time. This is when the alternate cashiers need to come up. I guess Joe is going to find out the hard way when the queen bee syndrome happens...

That is so 1960's, gramps.

Hate to say this, but women are still women even if prog "Science" says otherwise.

View attachment 423657

Uhmmmm....maybe you should pull your head out of your ass..

Women dont like violence like what Joe Biden's BLM/ANTIFA, were doing.
Women want security , not defunding the police.
Women like a strong man who is a leader, not some puts who cowers in his basement calling other women "Dog Face Pony Soldiers".

There is a strong wind blowing,(it isnt Joe farting on TV either) Joe Biden still hasnt been "elected" president yet. You just might be surprised...

Oh and women definately dont like cheaters....Prog cheaters at that...

Hate to say this, but women are still women even if prog "Science" says otherwise.
And contradictory to prog science, dinosaurs still walk among us.

Gosh, I wonder if she will be treated any differently than Sarah Sanders or Kayleigh? :auiqs.jpg:

I am pretty sure the press will treat her the exact same way they treated the Press Secretaries for the past 4 years.

Lots of yelling and lots of pointed questions about Biden finger raping Tara Reade.
I’m sure the Press Secretary won’t lie her ass off everyday under Biden and will treat the press like normal human beings and not like the “enemy of the people”.

And contradictory to prog science, dinosaurs still walk among us.
Why yes they do...

we have dinosaurs all over the place down here..

Crane-06.jpg

Gosh, I wonder if she will be treated any differently than Sarah Sanders or Kayleigh? :auiqs.jpg:

I am pretty sure the press will treat her the exact same way they treated the Press Secretaries for the past 4 years.

Lots of yelling and lots of pointed questions about Biden finger raping Tara Reade.
I’m sure the Press Secretary won’t lie her ass off everyday under Biden and will treat the press like normal human beings and not like the “enemy of the people”.
what ever you say dumbass...

She is a Dimwinger, so it is a lock she will lie her ass off 24/7.

Forum List

Back