AG Garland Speaks on Attempted Assassination of Justice Kavanaugh After Biden Says Nothing to Reporters (VIDEO)

AhDmiz9748YweUa4A_V8SrFo0zIgVp4qY6TmSgrVqak.jpg

thoughts & prayers should take care of it.
Proud Boys can take care of it.

Can't get worked up about gun violence when you guys refuse to do anything about guns.

Can't get worked up about murders and riots when you guys refuse to do anything.

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg

As you know, guns are not the problem. Ask yourself, why do Democrats refuse to harden one of the most vulnerable targets in our country?

i-VvmZSQd-M.jpg

Who was talking about Singapore? I was talking about Japan and Europe. I know geography isn't one of your strong points.

Really, where is abortion mentioned in the constitution? In fact, abortion laws were a relatively recent invention, mid-19th century. Except back then, they called abortion "restoring the menses"

For that matter, abortion itself was a fairly common and uncontroversial issue, in the United States and elsewhere, until the first quarter of the nineteenth century. Nineteenth century medicine placed emphasis upon maintaining a balance between bodily fluids (known as the humoral theory of medicine). When a woman’s menses stopped, whether because of a pregnancy or another reason, it was often interpreted as an unhealthy imbalance of humors with needed to be addressed. Women attempted to ‘restore’ menstruation by taking herbal or medicinal remedies known as emmenagogues. This was not considered problematic. Fetuses were not recognized as human lives, but rather a “blockage” until quickening, or when a women first felt the fetus move, generally in the fourth or fifth month. After this point, abortion would be taboo. What women did before this point was considered strictly the purview of women. As historian Leslie Reagan notes, “this age-old idea underpinned the practice of abortion in America….The legal acceptance of induced miscarriages before quickening tacitly assumed that women had a basic right to bodily integrity.”[2]

Well, we could actually TRY them this time.

really, so what do you think is going to happen when women can't get abortions anymore?
Who said women won't be able to get an abortion?

Women can be responsible and use birth control consistently and correctly, and that will eliminate 99% of the need for abortion. In the 1% failure rate, the woman can act within the first several weeks to get an abortion, either in her state or a neighboring state.

Really, where is abortion mentioned in the constitution? In fact, abortion laws were a relatively recent invention, mid-19th century. Except back then, they called abortion "restoring the menses"
It is a tenth amendment issue.....

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Well, we could actually TRY them this time.
What after 60 years of fixing it?

AG Garland Speaks on Attempted Assassination of Justice Kavanaugh After Biden Says Nothing to Reporters (VIDEO)

8 Jun 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila

US Attorney General Merrick Garland on Wednesday responded to reporters asking questions about the attempted assassination of US Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Joe Biden and his team at the White house have sent a dark signal on how important they believe is the attempted assassination of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh early this morning.
“This kind of behavior is obviously behavior that we will not tolerate. Threats of violence and actual violence against the justices of court strike at the heart of our democracy and we will do everything we can to prevent them and to hold people who do them accountable,” Garland said. “Last month, I accelerated the protection of all the justices’ residences 24/7.”

Never forget that Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and former White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki encouraged illegal protests outside of the homes of Supreme Court Justices.

Commentary:
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies own this!
This is a direct result of the abject failure of the Maoist Democrat Commies to denounce the picketing at the Judges homes. It is against the law to do so, yet none of these pro abortionists were ever arrested, let alone denounced by Biden and Democrats.
Their ideology and rhetoric incite violence!
Surely, they're upset that the assassin wasn't successful.
As per AG Garland, "and we will do everything we can to prevent them", except enforce the law that prohibits protests at a Judges house or provide extra security to those Judges. His definition of "everything" is exactly the same as Biden's when it comes to lowering gas prices and reducing inflation. Everything means nothing to a leftist.
Remember that we almost ended up with Garland on the Supreme Court after Justice Scalia suddenly died. No autopsy was ever done. Schumer threatened two justices around 3/4/2020. That is partly why the court system cannot handle big election fraud lawsuits. Thus, we need to vote in a more reliable fashion such as the old fashion way.
Garland is only pretending that he is protecting Kavanaugh. He could later say "we tried to protect Kavanaugh" if someone tries to blame him.
If convicted the would-be assassin Nicholas Roske will likely be sentenced to 30 hours of community service as a ballot mule in the upcoming rigged November 2022 "Midterm election".

people probably ask themselves: Why Kavanaugh? why was he so abused at his nomination hearings?

Kavanaugh... most people don't seem to know.. was involved in a suspicious murder of someone who worked in the WH during the Clinton regime... a lawyer who was planning on quitting a day or 2 before he was found dead

I'm not sure Kavanaugh finished working on that case as a judge... I believe he handed it over to someone else.. but... yeh... maybe he knows things...

just a thought... God knows...

Women can be responsible and use birth control consistently and correctly, and that will eliminate 99% of the need for abortion. In the 1% failure rate, the woman can act within the first several weeks to get an abortion, either in her state or a neighboring state.
there is no need for abortion. Please.

That's like saying people have a need to murder their spouse..

and artificial b control LED to legalized abortion

Like Faux-chee, he reminds me of something from the rodent family.
that's bad... why am I laughing?

bc it sounds like the truth... dims are so pathetic... I guess my pastor would say to pray for them (if I mentiioned this at all which I haven't yet) but... the very thought of it makes me ill... i have 2force myself... Did you read post 87?

Try to keep up, Cleetus. We don't have strict gun laws in Illinois. Not since the McDonald Decision threw out Chicago's sensible gun laws and our murder rate doubled.

And, yes, the lax gun laws in Indiana are kind of the problem.

850 guns the CPD recovered from criminals could all be traced to one gun store in Indiana.

Unless you consider all the FACTS.

"Studies cited in the lawsuit said that firearms recovered by law enforcement between 2009 and 2016 "consistently rank Westforth as the highest out-of-state supplier of crime guns in the city, responsible for more than 850 recovered crime guns over this period."

That's about 100 guns a year. How many guns were sold by that gunshop each year? How many gun crimes are committed in Chi Town each year? How many illegal guns are collected each year?

So 100 guns out of 10,000 SEIZED in a year. How many illegal guns are there in Chicago?

Like other major Democrat run cities, Chicago is desperate to place the blame for their massive crime problems on someone else, anyone else.

Can't get worked up about murders and riots when you guys refuse to do anything.

Actually, here's how you do something about riots.... reform the police so they aren't shooting black people in the back or choking them out for 9 minutes.

Not allowing the brutal murder of an innocent human being does not, in any way, constitute forcing anyone to be unwilling breeding machines”.

It is if she doesn't want to bring another human being into the world, but she got raped by someone.

Lisa uses Jewish Birth control, her personality.

Lefties lie.

All the time

It's what they do

Either that or they're just plain stupid.

The two are not mutually-exclusive, as Incel Joe very often proves. A very large portion of the lies that it tells are so absurd, and so blatantly false, that it has to be pretty stupid to think that anyone would believe them.

It is if she doesn't want to bring another human being into the world, but she got raped by someone.

The human being already exists.

If you had any useable vestige of a soul or a conscience, then you would understand how seriously fucked up you are mentally and ethically, to be so strongly opposed to putting the very worst criminals to death for having been duly convicted of the very worst crimes; and yet you are all for putting an innocent child to death, without the due process of law required to put a criminal to death; for a crime in which that child had no willing part.

The human being already exists.

If you had any useable vestige of a soul or a conscience, then you would understand how seriously fucked up you are mentally and ethically, to be so strongly opposed to putting the very worst criminals to death for having been duly convicted of the very worst crimes; and yet you are all for putting an innocent child to death, without the due process of law required to put a criminal to death; for a crime in which that child had no willing part.
Leftists have completely upside down values.

Forum List

Back