Press fawns over Joe Biden for hiring 5th woman as Press Secretary.

Will the press ask Biden to denounce White Supremacy because he delivered the eulogy at the funeral of an exaulted cyclops of the KKK and called him a friend, mentor, and guide?
They will if he tells the Proud Boys to “Stand back and stand by!”

Proud Boys are White Supremacists?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Possibly not all but, yep, they are.

did you even read the link you posted?

"One of the proud boys is trying to rebrand the organizations as explicitly white supremacists"
Did you read what I posted? It said exactly that. Anyway. You’re the one sticking up for the Proud Boys. Way to go.

Will the press ask Biden to denounce White Supremacy because he delivered the eulogy at the funeral of an exaulted cyclops of the KKK and called him a friend, mentor, and guide?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

"One of the proud boys is trying to rebrand the organizations as explicitly white supremacists"
Did you read what I posted? It said exactly that. Anyway. You’re the one sticking up for the Proud Boys. Way to go.

I read it.

One asshole does NOT make the rest of them White Supremacists.

YOU LOSE.

I read it.

YOU LOSE.

I read it.

YOU LOSE.

You're just full of laughs tonight, aren't ya dude?

A British newspaper, making the claim an American group is White Supremacist in makeup?

You're still LOSING!!

(BTW, you need to change your avatar)

1606794081745.png

Last edited:

I read it.

YOU LOSE.

A British newspaper, making the claim an American group is White Supremacist in makeup?

You're still LOSING!!
The paper quoted the Colorado Information Analysis Center (CIAC). Colorado Is not a suburb of London. I don’t think.

I read it.

YOU LOSE.

You're still LOSING!!

(BTW, you should change your avatar)

View attachment 423762

any newspaper that claims a group led by a black man is White Supremacist based, is a newspaper that belongs in the bottom of a bird cage.

UNREAD

View attachment 423657
She voted against the violence against women act?

she voted against equal pay for equal work?

this is how the GOP loses women voters.
How is it this election cycle, more members of Congress went to women? The men voted? Bwaaahahhaaaaa...Nothing like a slave prog trying to be smart. Just doesnt work..
I’m not sure what your rant is exactly, but it’s because of women that Joe Biden won the election.
He hates women. It essentially boils down to that.

Apparently, Quid Pro Joe broke the glass ceiling for women Press Secs by hiring the 5th woman to that post, according to the libnut media.

When i worked at Home Depot right out of the military, i was hired for Hardware but was also trained to work cash register, because back then you had 16 posts for the customers to be checked out, no self service machines. The head cashier pulled me aside and said the reason why i was being trained, was that when women work together after a while they all seem to get the monthly at the same time. This is when the alternate cashiers need to come up. I guess Joe is going to find out the hard way when the queen bee syndrome happens...

Who let the dogs out, woof, woof, woof...
That is so 1960's, gramps.

Any thread about women being appointed to posts of authority or achieving anything really brings out the worst in the Trump supporters.

Apparently, Quid Pro Joe broke the glass ceiling for women Press Secs by hiring the 5th woman to that post, according to the libnut media.

When i worked at Home Depot right out of the military, i was hired for Hardware but was also trained to work cash register, because back then you had 16 posts for the customers to be checked out, no self service machines. The head cashier pulled me aside and said the reason why i was being trained, was that when women work together after a while they all seem to get the monthly at the same time. This is when the alternate cashiers need to come up. I guess Joe is going to find out the hard way when the queen bee syndrome happens...

Who let the dogs out, woof, woof, woof...
That is so 1960's, gramps.

Any thread about women being appointed to posts of authority or achieving anything really brings out the worst in the Trump supporters.
I see you are too stupid to get the point of the thread, too.HINT: Read the first 4 words of the title over and over until it sinks into your mushy skull.

Umm. Infinitely qualified. She has experience in handling those duties (as communications director). Unlike Spicy, The Mooch, Huckasanders, The Grish, or the Fox News bottled blonde...who put together
couldn't put a coherent sentence together and collectively, lied straight to the press and to the American people.
Jen Psaki lied through her teeth whenever she spoke for the Obama Administration! You think she's going to be honest now? That's amusing...

Umm. Infinitely qualified. She has experience in handling those duties (as communications director). Unlike Spicy, The Mooch, Huckasanders, The Grish, or the Fox News bottled blonde...who put together
couldn't put a coherent sentence together and collectively, lied straight to the press and to the American people.
Leave it to you to miss the obvious point of the thread, Tardboi. :abgg2q.jpg:

Press fawns over Biden hiring 5th woman. I didn't miss the point, dumbass.
I just don't care. Jen Psaki is head and shoulders above any POT that Trump hired to be his mouthpiece..erm...press secretary.
wrong---biden picks the unqualified --
....skin color/ugly/etc--they hate America/males/cops/etc =will turn America into a shithole

Could they possibly find an uglier woman?

Woof. Someone please tie a pork chop around that uggo's neck so the dawgs will play with her. What's she smuggling in her nose? Sausages?

And look at those crazy eyes! That's the kind of crazy that no sane man would stick his dick in.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

Still hotter than Huckasanders, The Grish, and the primped up bottled Fox News blonde will ever be.
A woman with a brain. :)
McEnany makes them all look like monkeys

Forum List

Back