Tucker Carlson Totally Roasts New WH Press Secretary - LOL

I saw a clip of her responding to a question and not only did she completely avoid the question, she read from a paper she had on the podium.

I predict the Black Vagina won’t last a year.
It's gonna be fun to watch all of the Trumpers repeat the same things they said about Psaki and substitute it for Karine....except while also mentioning her race....

Then the added bonus will be watching all of those same Trumpers have to say "Say what you want about Psaki, at least she was qualified" -- even tho they were whining how unqualified she was the whole time.....

It's gonna be fun to watch all of the Trumpers repeat the same things they said about Psaki and substitute it for Karine....except while also mentioning her race....

Then the added bonus will be watching all of those same Trumpers have to say "Say what you want about Psaki, at least she was qualified" -- even tho they were whining how unqualified she was the whole time.....
It’s completely fair to mention her race for two reasons, she mentioned it multiple times in her first appearance, and the fact that she has a black vagina is why she has the job.

As for the rest of your rambling nonsense, what are you going to say when none of that happens?

It’s completely fair to mention her race for two reasons, she mentioned it multiple times in her first appearance, and the fact that she has a black vagina is why she has the job.

As for the rest of your rambling nonsense, what are you going to say when none of that happens?

For the first 170 years of the Supreme Court did they get the job because they were white and had a penis?

For the first 170 years of the Supreme Court did they get the job because they were white and had a penis?
No, they got the job because they were qualified for it, at least in the beginning. As time went by, many if them got the job because the people who appointed them knew they would toe the line.

I you are going to claim she isn’t there because she’s black and female, then your just a liar. I know you aren’t that naive.

No, they got the job because they were qualified for it, at least in the beginning. As time went by, many if them got the job because the people who appointed them knew they would toe the line.

I you are going to claim she isn’t there because she’s black and female, then your just a liar. I know you aren’t that naive.
Everyone else was excluded if they weren’t white and had a penis

Affirmative Action

"In a May 10th op-ed penned by the Fox personality, he first undermined Karine Jean-Pierre, the first Black LGBTQ woman White House Press Secretary, by belittling the job itself. “You’re not making policy. You’re not making decisions. You’re repeating the party line. Under normal circumstances, it takes a lot more creativity to, say, sell lipstick for L’Oreal than it does to be White House press secretary.” Carlson not only named affirmative action as the reason for Jean-Pierre’s success, but he explained how racism is eradicated because of it.

Carlson has built a whole career out of spewing disgusting white supremacist rhetoric for decades. For someone so certain that the concept of racism is asinine, he has expressed concern about the erasure of white people through “white replacement theory” —the same justification that has been used by mass shooters. Carlson’s antics are nothing new but still make marginalized populations more vulnerable to racist attacks by people who think like him."

Tucker is totally spot on......the fact that someone as inferior as Karine is able to be a WH press secretary despite being a black lesbian whore is proof that there is no racism whatsoever in this country...except for the racism targeted at conservative white Americans -- who are probably, historically speaking, the most targeted group in the history of this country when it comes to negative treatment being aimed at them....There was a time when America was great, that you would have never seen someone like her even allowed in the WH, let alone being press secretary....This is utterly outrageous....

Say what you want to say about previous WH press secs, whether it be Kellyanne, Kayleigh, that incredibly husky Sarah Huckabee chick or even that secret dike Jen Psaki -- at least we know they were qualified to hold that position....But now Biden, in his quest to decimate the white race and elevate inferior darkies to positions they don't qualify for -- he is showing just how racist the Democratic party has been towards all races of people for the past 200 plus years....although, racism doesn't exist -- except for when it is convenient to say it exists when you are trying to push whatever desired grievance you have at the time..and this time, that racism is aimed at white female blonde press secretaries, who are never given a chance to rise.....thanks Tucker for standing up for what is white....
^^^Triggered^^^

You can mention her race all you like......doesn't bother me......I understand the context of being the first black woman press sec.......

Seeing as tho the previous press secs were all white, it doesn't say much to constantly bring up that person's race...that is why when Sean Spicer was press sec, nobody mentioned his race...there were plenty of other reasons to clown him for....so many that even Trumpers don't even really care about him....especially when he no longer had the power of the presidency behind him...
Sean-Spicer-a557.gif
And don't even get me started on Kellyanne Conway, a woman who coined a phrase for lying called "alternative facts" and I don't recall a single Trumper batting an eye about it....

So I expect any critique of Karine will be hollow and hypocritical as fuck....

Translation: You refuted my bullshit point, so im just gonna call you angry and run away like a bitch
You didn't refute jack shit, you loathsome race baiting peckerhead.

Men -REAL men- like Herschel Walker are a threat to narrow little pussy bois like you.....So you have to call them Toms to distract from your failure as a man.

Last edited:
Everyone else was excluded if they weren’t white and had a penis

Affirmative Action
Your opinions are not facts. The facts are that in those days women stayed home and took care of the children and home. there weren't any females to pick from. Therefore, since their gender, skin color, and sexual orientation were the same, they were picked by their qualifications, as I stated.

You can mention her race all you like......doesn't bother me......I understand the context of being the first black woman press sec.......

Seeing as tho the previous press secs were all white, it doesn't say much to constantly bring up that person's race...that is why when Sean Spicer was press sec, nobody mentioned his race...there were plenty of other reasons to clown him for....so many that even Trumpers don't even really care about him....especially when he no longer had the power of the presidency behind him...
View attachment 645926
And don't even get me started on Kellyanne Conway, a woman who coined a phrase for lying called "alternative facts" and I don't recall a single Trumper batting an eye about it....

So I expect any critique of Karine will be hollow and hypocritical as fuck....

So you have set things up in such a way as you will be able to dismiss any criticism automatically. well, that's the typical thinking of the left. you do not let facts and reality get in the way of the fantasy you have created for yourself. lol, good luck with that.

You haven't caught on yet? What is racist is whatever the left says is racist. No logic or reason required. No knowledge of the actual definition of racism is needed either.

Just like this article here:

University Prof. tweets some tough questions that are absolutely not racists, but is fired. But is now being reinstated. I love how the article says "Roundley condemned as racist"... by who? What does that even mean?

Forum List

Back