Press Conference: Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven’t The Media Covered It?

next first lady who is one heck of a fox - as well as being smart.

Next first lady may be a wet dream for you....
Is she a fox.....NO doubt, she is

Is she smart? You bet, she married a billionaire....but left college after 1 year to be a model and had to borrow quite a few sections of Michelle Obama's speech to give her own.

So, yes, she is both "foxy" and "smart" to live in a penthouse in Trump's Tower.

My guess is that once Trump loses and her son is a teenager, she'll divorce the orange oaf.

ROFLMFAO....

Gee, how ironic, considering, back in May 2016....

We’re told Johnson reached out to L.A. women’s rights lawyer Gloria Allred last week but was turned down. Allred declined comment.

She contacted Fort Lauderdale lawyer Brad Edwards, who represented Epstein’s victims in Palm Beach County. He, too, declined the case.

This is the biggest bunch of bullshit, I can't wait for the trial to start!

looks like another set up by the democrats on one hand,
On the other, if some random woman came out and publicly announced I raped her when she was 13, then turned around and dropped the case, I personally would make that court case proceed. She would either keep her plans and go through with it, or I would sue her and force her to prove it.
But maybe thats just me, because I can say with certainty that there are no women out there or will there ever be any woman out there that can accuse me of rape.
I wouldn't want that doubt floating over my head for the rest of my life.

looks like another set up by the democrats on one hand,
You know, I don't believe so...
After everything I've dug up & read, crossed checked,
then applied critical thinking to...this is the cooked up plot,
of one mans quest to keep trump from becoming president.

Even beforing digging around, applying possibility,
probability, premise, likelihood, consideration, etc...
I knew it was bullshit, just like all the other claims are...:bsflag:

She received multiple death threats from Trumpettes, so the news conference was canceled. She will be back.

If you read the articles, the reason why the legitimate media outlets have not picked this up is because there is no plaintiff. No one has actually produced anyone to say "it's me". No witnesses have come forward. Not a single threat has been produced. Maybe they were given by telepathy.

The last time this case was scheduled for a court hearing, the case was dismissed rather than appear.

This case is made of air.

If you read the articles, the reason why the legitimate media outlets have not picked this up is because there is no plaintiff. No one has actually produced anyone to say "it's me". No witnesses have come forward. Not a single threat has been produced. Maybe they were given by telepathy.

The last time this case was scheduled for a court hearing, the case was dismissed rather than appear.

This case is made of air.

You may be right if NO ONE shows up to court on December 16th........

We can all wait, can't we??? Much fairer than rushing to judgment like the FBI did.....

It is TRUMPED UP BULLSHIT. These people are grasping at straws. They pay people to lie about this crap. It is all Hillary has left and the whole thing is a distraction made just for you people who can't come to grips with Hillary being a foreign spy.
Same with the women who accuse bill clinton

BULLSHIT! THIS IS A PATTERN FOR HER!
Shit, only a handful of people have actually seen 'her', met 'her'

The only reason why Epstein got busted,
was because 1 of the girls told her mother,
and the mother contacted the police, ASAP...

Nothing happened to this girl or her family,
and when the case against Epstein broke open,
Trumps name NEVER came up....NOT once

None of Epsteins victims ever mentioned trumps name,
nor, implicated him in any way, shape or form.

Just like these other women...with the exception of 2-3,
it was AFTER the audio tape surfaced, these allegations were made.
Really...give me a fucking break! Use common sense people!

This is one topic that totally irritates me!

The real question is...will there really be a trial in December!

maybe not....but a court date has been set and a list of witnesses secured.....We'll see I guess.
There has been no list of witnesses.

This is a civil trial. There is no witness protection available. The accused has a right to confront all accusers in open court.

There is no plaintiff. There are no witnesses.

If this had any reality behind it the clinton reporters in all the major news organizations would have been reporting it 24/7 and they would have started every Trump campaign report citing this story....that they haven't shows that there is nothing here......cause you know if there was absolutely anyway to massage this story into destroying Trump they would have done it already....

Forum List

Back