Press Conference: Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven’t The Media Covered It?

maybe if everyone in the country were to contribute instead of having all of the takers, those that do contribute would be less irritable with a result of fewer wars.

maybe if everyone in the country were to contribute instead of having all of the takers, those that do contribute would be less irritable with a result of fewer wars.

They all pay taxes - just not all pay payroll taxes. Tobacco users, for example, pay a small fortune in taxes.

They all pay taxes - just not all pay payroll taxes. Tobacco users, for example, pay a small fortune in taxes.
so if thats ok, why does the left seem so obsessed with Donald Trumps tax returns? that would only show the amount he contributed through payroll tax, which according to you is not really that important.
Im sure Donald Trump spends more on taxable items than the majority of citizens in this country, so I would assume you are in fact agreeing that he pays more tax than the majority of citizens in this country.
and lets be honest. If taxes pay for my government check that I get for doing nothing, and I go out and buy something and pay the tax, is that really contributing or is it in reality just receiving less than I thought because Im giving a little of that tax money back.

so if thats ok, why does the left seem so obsessed with Donald Trumps tax returns? that would only show the amount he contributed through payroll tax, which according to you is not really that important.
Im sure Donald Trump spends more on taxable items than the majority of citizens in this country, so I would assume you are in fact agreeing that he pays more tax than the majority of citizens in this country.
and lets be honest. If taxes pay for my government check that I get for doing nothing, and I go out and buy something and pay the tax, is that really contributing or is it in reality just receiving less than I thought because Im giving a little of that tax money back.

You're in over your head...

your desperation has grown so much that you can no longer contain it. I'll bet by tomorrow you'll be out rioting.

I doubt it. You claimed that everyone pays tax due to sales tax. You used it to prove that nobody goes without contributing. I pointed out that if that was the case, your need to see Trumps tax returns had no merit.
How am I in over my head, are you telling me that Donald Trump never spends money on anything that is associated with a tax or fee?
Is there some rich whitey duty free store that I dont know about?

I doubt it. You claimed that everyone pays tax due to sales tax. You used it to prove that nobody goes without contributing. I pointed out that if that was the case, your need to see Trumps tax returns had no merit.
How am I in over my head, are you telling me that Donald Trump never spends money on anything that is associated with a tax or fee?
He just pulls crap out of his ass and slings it hoping it will stick, not realizing the approach he and other shill scum use is worn out.

There are two big reasons.

If you’ve been anywhere near Facebook or Twitter in the past several months, you’re probably aware that there is a case working its way through the courts that accusesDonald Trump of forcibly raping a 13-year-old girl in 1994.

On Wednesday, the woman, who remains anonymous, will appear at a press conference with her new attorney, Lisa Bloom, the daughter of Gloria Allred. Bloom wrote a column about the case in The Huffington Post last summer.

CwRuHkmW8AAQdQP.jpg

For months, people have wondered why this case isn’t getting more ― or, really, any ― attention in the press, even now that Trump faces an actual court date: a Dec. 16 status conference with the judge.

The allegations aren’t entirely implausible on their face. The accuser says Trump raped her repeatedly at parties thrown by since-convicted-pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was widely known to throw wild parties with young women and girls. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served a small portion of an 18-year sentence.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

The lawsuit against Trump includes affidavits from two anonymous women who say they were witnesses. Yet there’s been little coverage of the case. As one of the media outlets who has not published much about it, I can say there are two main reasons we shied away.

More: Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It?

Interesting. Especially the part about having two witnesses. Well, today is Wednesday - and I look forward to the press conference.

UPDATE:

Accuser To Hold Press Conference At 6 P.M. ET
Wow you are atill peddling this bullshit. Dont you guys ever talk issues and professional conduct?

Well, sparky, we want to see Trump's tax returns for many more reasons than what he pays in taxes.

He just pulls crap out of his ass and slings it hoping it will stick, not realizing the approach he and other shill scum use is worn out.
Its rude of me to remember his thoughts when it comes to taxes in other threads. Makes him look somewhat confused.

Well, sparky, we want to see Trump's tax returns for many more reasons than what he pays in taxes.
well sparky, as luck may have it, You dont have a need or a right to see anything in Trumps returns. If the IRS feels that there is something wrong, Im sure they will turn it over to the proper people. (Im sure you are not the proper people) But honestly, we just want to see the e-mails that your evidently traitorous child molesting candidate has been trying to hide.

Yes, it was a "big fucking deal" - and if Republicans had participated we could have had single-payer. Hopefully, President Hillary can get that done.

The Makers want 'single pay like they want herpes.
The Takers of course want to have their health insurance paid by someone else.

Well, most older folks are pleased with Medicare - including me.

Medicare is so bad that I still have to pay out of pocket for medical care just like I always did.

My big gripe is that I no longer get manufacturer support for prescriptions. I have a laughable excuse for insurance. What used to cost me 5 dollars now, under the obama price schedule costs me $47.00.

Well, you can always drop Medicare. Personally, I like it. If we had single-payer with all ages participating - it would be much better.

In single payer everyone is covered but care is rationed. When the panel cuts you off, done. You're dead.

Forum List

Back