Press Conference: Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven’t The Media Covered It?

Because nobody in their right mind would believe something do stupid? On second thought, you're right, the left should be frothing at the mouth over this.

Bro,

There is more evidence for this than there is for the Clinton email Case to reopened...

They have :
1. An accuser who gives a detailed account who it can be verified was at the same party as Trump.

2. The kid was groomed and 13 years old at a party with grown men including Trump and Alcohol..

3. The host has been found guilty of supplying underage girls for parties...

4. There is a witness to the rape of this underage girl.

5. 15 women have accused Trump of allegations from Sexual Misconduct to Rape (a lot of sexual assault there)

6. You have him confessing on tape of admitting to sexually assaulting women in the past....

Sorry but this is a strong case..

1. This is the same woman that filed in California using a FAKE ADDRESS.

2. Bill Clinton also knew Epstein. Knowing someone does not make anyone guilty of anything.

3. 15 women have accused, true, in none of these is there any supporting evidence

4. In at least one case the accuser claimed it happened at a concert that never happened.

5. There is no tape in which Trump admits to sexually assaulting anyone.

There are two big reasons.

If you’ve been anywhere near Facebook or Twitter in the past several months, you’re probably aware that there is a case working its way through the courts that accusesDonald Trump of forcibly raping a 13-year-old girl in 1994.

On Wednesday, the woman, who remains anonymous, will appear at a press conference with her new attorney, Lisa Bloom, the daughter of Gloria Allred. Bloom wrote a column about the case in The Huffington Post last summer.

CwRuHkmW8AAQdQP.jpg

For months, people have wondered why this case isn’t getting more ― or, really, any ― attention in the press, even now that Trump faces an actual court date: a Dec. 16 status conference with the judge.

The allegations aren’t entirely implausible on their face. The accuser says Trump raped her repeatedly at parties thrown by since-convicted-pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was widely known to throw wild parties with young women and girls. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served a small portion of an 18-year sentence.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

The lawsuit against Trump includes affidavits from two anonymous women who say they were witnesses. Yet there’s been little coverage of the case. As one of the media outlets who has not published much about it, I can say there are two main reasons we shied away.

More: Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It?

Interesting. Especially the part about having two witnesses. Well, today is Wednesday - and I look forward to the press conference.

UPDATE:

Accuser To Hold Press Conference At 6 P.M. ET

Thanks for the info it will be interesting to watch. But you're right this is due in court on December 16, 2016.

14937173_10154641332692052_8123645272481461957_n.jpg

Judge Curiel Rules Trump Must Face Trial for Racketeering in Trump University Suit
Federal Judge Orders The Child Rape Case Against Trump To Move Forward

If you’ve been anywhere near Facebook or Twitter in the past several months, you’re probably aware that there is a case working its way through the courts that accusesDonald Trump of forcibly raping a 13-year-old girl in 1994.

On Wednesday, the woman, who remains anonymous, will appear at a press conference with her new attorney, Lisa Bloom, the daughter of Gloria Allred. Bloom wrote a column about the case in The Huffington Post last summer.

CwRuHkmW8AAQdQP.jpg

For months, people have wondered why this case isn’t getting more ― or, really, any ― attention in the press, even now that Trump faces an actual court date: a Dec. 16 status conference with the judge.

The allegations aren’t entirely implausible on their face. The accuser says Trump raped her repeatedly at parties thrown by since-convicted-pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was widely known to throw wild parties with young women and girls. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served a small portion of an 18-year sentence.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

The lawsuit against Trump includes affidavits from two anonymous women who say they were witnesses. Yet there’s been little coverage of the case. As one of the media outlets who has not published much about it, I can say there are two main reasons we shied away.

More: Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It?

Interesting. Especially the part about having two witnesses. Well, today is Wednesday - and I look forward to the press conference.

UPDATE:

Because it's bullshit like everything you post.

They have covered it.

The suit was dismissed in Florida, and in California. There is no merit to it and it is a political hatchet job by the Clinton Crime Family. The suit will be dismissed next Wednesday, as it's purpose will have been served.

This is just part of the Clinton corruption.

It must stop.

CwRuHkmW8AAQdQP.jpg

UPDATE:

Tonto, you are getting more desperate by the day This so-called event that happened 22 years ago has repeatedly been debunked. Here's but one of them =
Here's How That Wild Lawsuit Accusing Trump of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl Hit The Headlines @ http://jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wild-lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-1782447083

Why don't you go back to currying Silver or something useful?

There IS however, a court date to hear this case on December16th.....It may get thrown out, but the court date is legitimate.

Now, I cite the Washington Times for you since it is a right wing rag that most conservatives would not dispute(unless they're hypocrites)

Donald Trump rape accuser gets Dec. 16 court date for federal civil suit: Report

Donald Trump rape accuser gets Dec. 16 court date for federal civil suit: Report

Make of this what you wish:

UPDATE: 6:06 p.m. ― Bloom announced the press conference was canceled because Jane Doe had received threats and was afraid of appearing in public.

There IS however, a court date to hear this case on December16th.....It may get thrown out, but the court date is legitimate.

Now, I cite the Washington Times for you since it is a right wing rag that most conservatives would not dispute(unless they're hypocrites)

Anyone can get a court date, dufus.

Read the fucking article moron....or find a grown up to read it to you.........There are dozens of other citations on this upcoming court date......and since you are duller than some of your cohorts, the case was thrown out in CA because of poor filings, BUT accepted by the court in New York..

why do I bother explaining simple things to morons?

Because its already been dismissed and will likely be dismissed again when the election is over. Read the complaint in April during the primaries. It lacks substance. There is tons of bad crap about trump without making up this.

The best thing about trash like this is that someone always seems to post amazing photos of our next first lady who is one heck of a fox - as well as being smart.

Make of this what you wish:

UPDATE: 6:06 p.m. ― Bloom announced the press conference was canceled because Jane Doe had received threats and was afraid of appearing in public.

If she got rapped by trump why didn't she file when trump had his stupid T.V. show years ago, Damn she knew he had money , why now at around 34?

She clearly doesn't want his money or go to jail if in fact he rapped her

Exactly last time I sued anyone was in 96 it only was $250 at the time to file and get a court date.

Exactly last time I sued anyone was in 96 it only was $250 at the time to file and get a court date.

What chief sitting bull you don't know how cheap and easy it is?

Forum List

Back