Press Conference: Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven’t The Media Covered It?

I'd laugh so hard if Trump slipped an F-bomb into his inauguration speech, that would be like the cherry on top of what a "real" guy he was. Yes, I know it's a bit inappropriate, but on the other hand, I'm a writer and curses have a... flavor all their own.

Makes ya proud, huh?

If Mitt Romney or John McCain had been sued for an alledged rape, they would have been toast. The moral compass for Comrade is so low, none of his Cult members care.

FRIDAY WILL BE A BOMBSHELL THAT SENDS KELLYANNE RUNNING.INTO THE NIGHT!
You moron!
The 'case' won't even be heard by the court.
The Hillary paid Trump accuser is the same mentally ill woman who tried to sue a school bus driver for 'touching her' when she was ten.
She accused a school bus driver who had never once drove the same bus route as she was on.

Maybe he can slip the F-word into his State of the Union address? That would make you guys soooo proud! Maybe "grab a pus--s" afterwards? Drooling yet?

If Mitt Romney or John McCain had been sued for an alledged rape, they would have been toast. The moral compass for Comrade is so low, none of his Cult members care.

You moron!
The Hillary paid Trump accuser is the same mentally ill woman who tried to sue a school bus driver for 'touching her' when she was ten.
She accused a school bus driver who had never once drove the same bus route as she was on.

Maybe he can slip the F-word into his State of the Union address? That would make you guys soooo proud! Maybe "grab a pus--s" afterwards? Drooling yet?

Yes, it was a "big fucking deal" - and if Republicans had participated we could have had single-payer. Hopefully, President Hillary can get that done.

I'd laugh so hard if Trump slipped an F-bomb into his inauguration speech, that would be like the cherry on top of what a "real" guy he was. Yes, I know it's a bit inappropriate, but on the other hand, I'm a writer and curses have a... flavor all their own.

Makes ya proud, huh?
Ya right. If you used any 'bad' words your 'metro man-bun pussy' would bitch slap you. Have a nice life loser!

You moron!

Yes, it was a "big fucking deal" - and if Republicans had participated we could have had single-payer. Hopefully, President Hillary can get that done.

The Makers want 'single pay like they want herpes.
The Takers of course want to have their health insurance paid by someone else.

You moron!

Well, most older folks are pleased with Medicare - including me.

You moron!

Hillary will be soon eating fucking cat-food sandwiches and prowling for pussy in prison.

You moron!

Hillary will be soon eating fucking cat-food sandwiches and prowling for pussy in prison.

Well, enjoy your fantasy until November 8...

You moron!

So who is paying for your health care pocahontas?

I am. Medicare isn't free. Google it...

You moron!

Even if the corrupt bitch wins she'll be impeached within a few months.
Fitting end to a lifetime of criminality.

Do you know what the word 'impeached' means?

60% of Medicare is paid for by the payroll tax, the rest paid for out of the general fund.

You moron!

How many euros would you like to bet?

The impeachment-crazed NaziCon witch hunters in Congress would have to prove criminal intent - and Hillary is too smart for that. Enjoy your fantasy...

60% of Medicare is paid for by the payroll tax, the rest paid for out of the general fund.

Plus a monthly fee paid by recipients when drawing Medicare.

You moron!

Medicare is so bad that I still have to pay out of pocket for medical care just like I always did.

My big gripe is that I no longer get manufacturer support for prescriptions. I have a laughable excuse for insurance. What used to cost me 5 dollars now, under the obama price schedule costs me $47.00.

Medicare is so bad that I still have to pay out of pocket for medical care just like I always did.

My big gripe is that I no longer get manufacturer support for prescriptions. I have a laughable excuse for insurance. What used to cost me 5 dollars now, under the obama price schedule costs me $47.00.

Well, you can always drop Medicare. Personally, I like it. If we had single-payer with all ages participating - it would be much better.

Well, you can always drop Medicare. Personally, I like it. If we had single-payer with all ages participating - it would be much better.

If we had taxes with all ages and citizens participating, we might not have the debt we do now.

If we had taxes with all ages and citizens participating, we might not have the debt we do now.

Or the Bush wars and unprecedented tax cuts during wartime.

Forum List

Back