Press Conference: Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven’t The Media Covered It?

Because nobody in their right mind would believe something do stupid? On second thought, you're right, the left should be frothing at the mouth over this.

Bro,

There is more evidence for this than there is for the Clinton email Case to reopened...

They have :
1. An accuser who gives a detailed account who it can be verified was at the same party as Trump.

2. The kid was groomed and 13 years old at a party with grown men including Trump and Alcohol..

3. The host has been found guilty of supplying underage girls for parties...

4. There is a witness to the rape of this underage girl.

5. 15 women have accused Trump of allegations from Sexual Misconduct to Rape (a lot of sexual assault there)

6. You have him confessing on tape of admitting to sexually assaulting women in the past....

Sorry but this is a strong case..

Thank you! There are actually TWO witnesses according to the OP.
Once again you have be proven to be a fucking liar!
The two "witnesses" to the (cough) rape have NEVER claimed they "witnessed" fuck all.
They have both claimed the (cough) 'victim' TOLD them she was raped.
Fucking grow up!

Once again you have be proven to be a fucking liar!
The two "witnesses" to the (cough) rape have NEVER claimed they "witnessed" fuck all.
They have both claimed the (cough) 'victim' TOLD them she was raped.
Fucking grow up!

One of the witnesses is the "madam" that secured young girls for the little Epstein parties attended by Trump.......We'll see if there's any culpability or if the case gets thrown out....

Rape is a criminal matter, not civil.

After so many years have passed, a CIVIL trial is the only way to bring forth the alleged charges.
Hard to prove a crime that long ago. Where's she been if she was raped? Is this the one thrown out of two courts already? And why did she wait until just before the election to refile? People aren't that stupid. Well, most people.

Well, it's 6:00 pm ET - and I'm not seeing a press conference. Was the OP a false alarm?
You stupid kunt!
You once again got conned. But then that's understandable.........'Pocahontas'.
What will you do for a jug of 'firewater'?

Rather than appear at a court hearing in September, the plaintiff attorneys voluntarily dismissed the case.

The knowledge of the attorney is in question since they demanded that the NewYork police department pay $100,000 to interview her. Police departments do not pay for interviews.

This case will be dismissed on the 9th.

Trump Rape Accusers Turn On Each Other

Make of this what you wish:

UPDATE: 6:06 p.m. ― Bloom announced the press conference was canceled because Jane Doe had received threats and was afraid of appearing in public.
Suuuuuuuure Pocahontas. Suuuuuure.
You top the list as being one of the dumbest posters on this forum.
But then we all know why.

There are two big reasons.

If you’ve been anywhere near Facebook or Twitter in the past several months, you’re probably aware that there is a case working its way through the courts that accusesDonald Trump of forcibly raping a 13-year-old girl in 1994.

On Wednesday, the woman, who remains anonymous, will appear at a press conference with her new attorney, Lisa Bloom, the daughter of Gloria Allred. Bloom wrote a column about the case in The Huffington Post last summer.

CwRuHkmW8AAQdQP.jpg

For months, people have wondered why this case isn’t getting more ― or, really, any ― attention in the press, even now that Trump faces an actual court date: a Dec. 16 status conference with the judge.

The allegations aren’t entirely implausible on their face. The accuser says Trump raped her repeatedly at parties thrown by since-convicted-pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was widely known to throw wild parties with young women and girls. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served a small portion of an 18-year sentence.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

The lawsuit against Trump includes affidavits from two anonymous women who say they were witnesses. Yet there’s been little coverage of the case. As one of the media outlets who has not published much about it, I can say there are two main reasons we shied away.

More: Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It?

Interesting. Especially the part about having two witnesses. Well, today is Wednesday - and I look forward to the press conference.

UPDATE:

Accuser To Hold Press Conference At 6 P.M. ET

Hillary murdered my family with a machete. There, I accused her, I want it covered by the media

It is TRUMPED UP BULLSHIT. These people are grasping at straws. They pay people to lie about this crap. It is all Hillary has left and the whole thing is a distraction made just for you people who can't come to grips with Hillary being a foreign spy.
Same with the women who accuse bill clinton
How many hundreds of thousands of dollars did Bill pay Paula Jones?
You believe Jones was "paid" to accuse Bill of raping her?
You really ought to give your head a shake pal.

She received multiple death threats from Trumpettes, so the news conference was canceled. She will be back.
do you have proof of these threats?

Do you have proof that any of the emails on Weiner's computer are damaging to Hillary. No, you lunatics with your "Jail her" t-shirts are as nutty as they come.
Comey has 'proof' that official classified state department emails from Hillary to Huma were found on 'Weiner-Pig's laptop.
Huma was taking her device home to make hard copies because she swore under oath that the State Department printers were always too busy.
Weiner-pig had the password to Huma's device and C&Ped these emails for 'insurance' from going to 'pedo-prison'.

She received multiple death threats from Trumpettes, so the news conference was canceled. She will be back.

Do you have proof that any of the emails on Weiner's computer are damaging to Hillary. No, you lunatics with your "Jail her" t-shirts are as nutty as they come.
Comey has 'proof' that official classified state department emails from Hillary to Huma were found on 'Weiner-Pig's laptop.
Huma was taking her device home to make hard copies because she swore under oath that the State Department printers were always too busy.
Weiner-pig had the password to Huma's device and C&Ped these emails for 'insurance' from going to 'pedo-prison'.

Pretty good story. How long did it take you to think that up?

If Mitt Romney or John McCain had been sued for an alledged rape, they would have been toast. The moral compass for Comrade is so low, none of his Cult members care.

FRIDAY WILL BE A BOMBSHELL THAT SENDS KELLYANNE RUNNING.INTO THE NIGHT!

Pretty good story. How long did it take you to think that up?
Wait and see how much of a 'story' it is.
I have yet to post a 'story' that was not accurate when the facts come out.

If Mitt Romney or John McCain had been sued for an alledged rape, they would have been toast. The moral compass for Comrade is so low, none of his Cult members care.

You moron!
The 'case' won't even be heard by the court.
The Hillary paid Trump accuser is the same mentally ill woman who tried to sue a school bus driver for 'touching her' when she was ten.
She accused a school bus driver who had never once drove the same bus route as she was on.

You moron!
The Hillary paid Trump accuser is the same mentally ill woman who tried to sue a school bus driver for 'touching her' when she was ten.
She accused a school bus driver who had never once drove the same bus route as she was on.

Maybe he can slip the F-word into his State of the Union address? That would make you guys soooo proud! Maybe "grab a pus--s" afterwards? Drooling yet?

If you’ve been anywhere near Facebook or Twitter in the past several months, you’re probably aware that there is a case working its way through the courts that accusesDonald Trump of forcibly raping a 13-year-old girl in 1994.

On Wednesday, the woman, who remains anonymous, will appear at a press conference with her new attorney, Lisa Bloom, the daughter of Gloria Allred. Bloom wrote a column about the case in The Huffington Post last summer.

CwRuHkmW8AAQdQP.jpg

For months, people have wondered why this case isn’t getting more ― or, really, any ― attention in the press, even now that Trump faces an actual court date: a Dec. 16 status conference with the judge.

The allegations aren’t entirely implausible on their face. The accuser says Trump raped her repeatedly at parties thrown by since-convicted-pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was widely known to throw wild parties with young women and girls. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served a small portion of an 18-year sentence.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

The lawsuit against Trump includes affidavits from two anonymous women who say they were witnesses. Yet there’s been little coverage of the case. As one of the media outlets who has not published much about it, I can say there are two main reasons we shied away.

More: Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It?

Interesting. Especially the part about having two witnesses. Well, today is Wednesday - and I look forward to the press conference.

UPDATE:

Hillary murdered my family with a machete. There, I accused her, I want it covered by the media

Same here!

But I'll go one better. She also killed me as well!!!

And yes, I will return from the dead and hold a press conference about it!

(After I get my nails done)

CwRuHkmW8AAQdQP.jpg

UPDATE:

Same here!

But I'll go one better. She also killed me as well!!!

And yes, I will return from the dead and hold a press conference about it!

(After I get my nails done)

Gotta look good in the great beyond ...

So where's your demand for the media to report it, redskin? You said accusations should be reported. Hillary's being accused of killing a lot of people in cold blood, it needs to be reported.

Hey Tonto, with Obama didn't you keep asking where the convictions were? Strange. I know you'd never be a hypocrite, so I can't figure out that apparent hypocrisy. Can you explain?

You moron!

Maybe he can slip the F-word into his State of the Union address? That would make you guys soooo proud! Maybe "grab a pus--s" afterwards? Drooling yet?

AWESOME!

You moron!

Not really, but it seems as though you sure are.

I'd laugh so hard if Trump slipped an F-bomb into his inauguration speech, that would be like the cherry on top of what a "real" guy he was. Yes, I know it's a bit inappropriate, but on the other hand, I'm a writer and curses have a... flavor all their own.

Forum List

Back