Presidential race shaping up to be between uncommitted and Nobody

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The recent DNC primary saw 13% of the primary vote going to uncommitted instead of Joe Biden, as many experts see this trend may grow for Super Tuesday where Uncommitted my win some states outright. Uncommitted is not running on any platform and has not made any campaign promises and will only give answers as a definite maybe.

His rising rival Nobody, beat Nikki Haley in a head-to-head primary in Nevada, but declined to give an in-person interview or even a picture.

Naturally, if Uncommitted and Nobody wins the primary in both parties, a Presidential debate would be impossible for obvious reasons.

It still remains clear whether these political advertisements are helping either candidate.

1709142016734.png

1709142518148.png

The recent DNC primary saw 13% of the primary vote going to uncommitted instead of Joe Biden, as many experts see this trend may grow for Super Tuesday where Uncommitted my win some states outright. Uncommitted is not running on any platform and has not made any campaign promises and will only give answers as a definite maybe.

His rising rival Nobody, beat Nikki Haley in a head-to-head primary in Nevada, but declined to give an in-person interview or even a picture.

Naturally, if Uncommitted and Nobody wins the primary in both parties, a Presidential debate would be impossible for obvious reasons.

It still remains clear whether these political advertisements are helping either candidate.

View attachment 909819

View attachment 909823
I found it very telling that in the MI primary, Trump, running against Haley garnered more total votes than Biden, running against "Uncommitted" and no one even if you gave Biden the uncommitted vote, Trump still beat him. LMAO, not looking good for the vegetable and Heels Up.

100,000+ Dim voters in MI went to the trouble of voting against the stuttering shit clown that just got 81 Million votes.... the most votes in the history of this planet.

The challenge will be how to explain the Trump landslide coming down the pike.... it almost feels like maybe Robert L Peters DIDN'T get 81 Million votes....

hallie email stolen election.png

Looks like I beat the Bee to the punch. LOL.

So, who did it better? Me or the Bee?

New Poll Finds Presidential Race In Dead Heat Between 'Uncommitted' And 'None Of These'
POLITICS·Feb 28, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

U.S. — According to a new national poll, the 2024 presidential race is locked in a dead heat between Democratic incumbent "Uncommitted" and Republican opponent "None of These".
Members of the American public have reportedly dissolved friendships, even turning against their own families, as intense disagreement breaks out over whether the nation should go with "Uncommitted" or if "None of These" can be the change America needs.
"I'm team 'None of These' all the way," said local California resident Dylan Vernon. "It's not that I'm 'Uncommitted', I know good and well I want none of these fools to be President."
According to American statistician Nate Silver, the American public hasn't been this divided since the Civil War. However instead of fighting over slavery and states' rights, Silver fears the nation will soon tear itself apart over how much they hate everyone running for president. "People either can't decide because they dislike their options, or have decided for sure that they dislike their options," explained Silver. "It's really going to come down to the wire."
At publishing time, "No Opinion" entered the race as a viable third-party candidate.

Looks like I beat the Bee to the punch. LOL.

So, who did it better? Me or the Bee?

New Poll Finds Presidential Race In Dead Heat Between 'Uncommitted' And 'None Of These'
POLITICS·Feb 28, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

U.S. — According to a new national poll, the 2024 presidential race is locked in a dead heat between Democratic incumbent "Uncommitted" and Republican opponent "None of These".
Members of the American public have reportedly dissolved friendships, even turning against their own families, as intense disagreement breaks out over whether the nation should go with "Uncommitted" or if "None of These" can be the change America needs.
"I'm team 'None of These' all the way," said local California resident Dylan Vernon. "It's not that I'm 'Uncommitted', I know good and well I want none of these fools to be President."
According to American statistician Nate Silver, the American public hasn't been this divided since the Civil War. However instead of fighting over slavery and states' rights, Silver fears the nation will soon tear itself apart over how much they hate everyone running for president. "People either can't decide because they dislike their options, or have decided for sure that they dislike their options," explained Silver. "It's really going to come down to the wire."
At publishing time, "No Opinion" entered the race as a viable third-party candidate.
at the risk of revealing a vacuous mind----I will admit that I do not understand why a segment of the USA population was instructed to vote (?)uncommitted -------can anyone explain the phenomenon to me?

Forum List

Back