President Trump: “We are at the brink of World War 3 in Ukraine. And we need a peace deal right now. I would have a peace deal within 24hrs"

GOD Knows President Trump is correct!

We ARE on the brink.....the world needs a peaceful agreement between Ukraine, NATO and the Colective West and Russia NOW!

That is the only way!
Idiots like OkDodeyfine dont realize that there needs to be a great reset (population reduction of 6.5 billion people) so those leaders who will go under ground till it is over, will then come up and have a more manageable group of people that will be slaves to those leaders.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Peace with Putin means giving him everything he wants. Everyone knows this so Trump is saying he would cave in to Putin.
No proof of that nonsense was ever given. EVERY war other than WWII ended after negotiations. Hell, even the Japanese were given a bone to end it. They demanded the Mikado be excluded from stepping down and our government quietly agreed. This war WILL end with negotiations unless nukes do start flying. If they do... I just hope to live long enough to hear that DC has become a glowing crater first.

Sure, and he was going to have a beautiful healthcare plan that covered everybody, and cost less, and he was going to do it in the first week of his presidency. Who knew healthcare was so complicated?
Bullshit. He can't pass legislation unless congress votes for it first. The RINOs back stabbed him all the way.

He could get it done because the current usurper isn't doing a damn think to broker a peaceful deal. Hell, he's escalated everything.

No. No seccond term for Trump. We and the world will all get along just fine - better, to be sure - without him.... scare-tactics aside.

Americans don't scare easy and will always help those friendly nations under attack by tyrannical regimes like the corrupt Russian regime.

No proof of that nonsense was ever given. EVERY war other than WWII ended after negotiations. Hell, even the Japanese were given a bone to end it. They demanded the Mikado be excluded from stepping down and our government quietly agreed. This war WILL end with negotiations unless nukes do start flying. If they do... I just hope to live long enough to hear that DC has become a glowing crater first.
Do you think Putin is a reasonable man? Do you think he would abide by any peace agreement? If so you have not been paying attention.

Trump is a bullshitter and a con-man. We can't believe a word he says.
Forgetting about the landmark M.E. deal, the Abraham Accords? Or maybe just ignoring the fact that Israeli peace deals are the most difficult of all and Orange Man Bad must not get credit for it?

Though, I have to admit that that deal was effectively made possible by the Tan Messiah's support for Iranian nukes. The Arab countries are as panicked about the nukes as Israel.

He could get it done because the current usurper isn't doing a damn think to broker a peaceful deal. Hell, he's escalated everything.

Does putin want a peace deal that involves defeat of russia on NATO terms?

I see the chance of voluntary withdrawal of Russian troops most unlikely

No. No seccond term for Trump. We and the world will all get along just fine - better, to be sure - without him.... scare-tactics aside.
And if your media gods are wrong and he gets another term? Do you think that an insurrection by the Left to keep him from governing is acceptable?

And if your media gods are wrong and he gets another term? Do you think that an insurrection by the Left to keep him from governing is acceptable?

An insurrection by the Left would not be acceptable of course.

Does putin want a peace deal that involves defeat of russia on NATO terms?

I see the chance of voluntary withdrawal of Russian troops most unlikely
Nah, both sides will have to give some. If that can't be negotiated then all that would be required to convince Zelenskyy would be a phone call telling him the aid is ending at a date-certain. The same kind of threat could be used in back-channels to Putin. He could be briefed on new shipments of weapons systems his generals would have to admit could drag the war on for years.

I agree in principle that Putin and NATO both will need to be pushed but Russia will NEVER give Crimea back. Sevastopol is their only warm water port in the region. They have a Syrian port on the Med but they can't stage most of their fleet there.

An insurrection by the Left would not be acceptable of course.
Oh, I agree, but that's exactly what I think will happen if he wins in '24. They will put their Antifa and BLM insurgents in the streets of major Dem-controlled cities and the media will be blasting propaganda about civil war, 24/7 to spread fear and anger. Frankly, it wouldn't shock me too much if our military moved to take him from office. NOTHING would shock me at this point.

He's all talk. All the time.

• "I'll eliminate our national debt, and it will be easy"
  • "I'll build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it"
  • He said he would repeal the Affordable Care Act, and replace it with something “beautiful.” It didn’t happen.
  • He said he won’t have time to play golf if elected president. But he made more than 250 visits to his golf clubs
  • He said coronavirus would “go away without a vaccine.”
  • He said he would hire “only the best people.” He has fired a record number of his own Cabinet and White House picks, and then called them “whackos,” “dumb as a rock,” and “not mentally qualified.” Six of them have been charged with crimes.
  • He said he would boost economic growth by 4 percent a year. Nope.
  • He said he’d cut your taxes, and that the super-rich like him would pay more. He did the opposite.
  • He said corporations would use their tax cuts to invest in American workers. They didn’t.
  • He promised to bring peace to the Middle East. Instead, tensions have increased and his so-called “peace plan” was dead on arrival.
  • He said he’d drain the swamp. Instead, he’s brought into his administration more billionaires, CEOs, and Wall Street moguls than in any administration in history
  • He promised to revive the struggling coal industry and bring back lost coal mining jobs. The coal industry has continued to lose jobs as clean energy becomes cheaper.
  • He promised to bring down the price of prescription drugs and said drug companies are “getting away with murder.” he didn’t. They still are.

Should I keep going? I have plenty more.

Oh, I agree, but that's exactly what I think will happen if he wins in '24. They will put their Antifa and BLM insurgents in the streets of major Dem-controlled cities and the media will be blasting propaganda about civil war, 24/7 to spread fear and anger. Frankly, it wouldn't shock me too much if our military moved to take him from office. NOTHING would shock me at this point.

You are right....nothing would shocked me at this point either.

Hoping and yes.....praying too....that real Americans will win this war against evil!

Liar! Trump kept the peace.
By giving Putin everything he really wanted.....weakening our relationship with allies and weakening Nato, and weakening our intelligence agencies by supporting Putin over them, Helsinki embarrassment comes to mind.... Private meetings all love filled between the lovebirds....enough to make any normal human being and American patriot puke.....

Trump likely still owes Putin, for his 2016 win.....

Forum List

Back