President Trump: “We are at the brink of World War 3 in Ukraine. And we need a peace deal right now. I would have a peace deal within 24hrs"

GOD Knows President Trump is correct!

We ARE on the brink.....the world needs a peaceful agreement between Ukraine, NATO and the Colective West and Russia NOW!

That is the only way!
If god thinks that, then he is too dumb to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.

Sure, and he was going to have a beautiful healthcare plan that covered everybody, and cost less, and he was going to do it in the first week of his presidency. Who knew healthcare was so complicated?
Saboteur McCain screwed that up but that's a totally different subject for another day, if we don't get nuked.

Trump is a bullshitter and a con-man. We can't believe a word he says.
Biden is a senile criminal
We need someone like Mike Pompeo, Mike Pence, or Nikki Haley, in the WH
All those people are RINO'S. They're all Deep State elites who don't have the American citizens best interests in their agendas.

He could get it done because the current usurper isn't doing a damn think to broker a peaceful deal. Hell, he's escalated everything.

Biden and Hunter have been dirty dealing with Ukraine now they get billions of dollars from US taxpayers, and you can bet there are kickbacks going to Hunter and the Big Guy. If i was in Congress, i would say, "NO MORE MONEY TO UKRAINE UNTIL THE WALL IS FINISHED ON THE SOUTHERN BORDER.

Forum List

Back