President Trump: “We are at the brink of World War 3 in Ukraine. And we need a peace deal right now. I would have a peace deal within 24hrs"

Biden and Hunter have been dirty dealing with Ukraine now they get billions of dollars from US taxpayers, and you can bet there are kickbacks going to Hunter and the Big Guy. If i was in Congress, i would say, "NO MORE MONEY TO UKRAINE UNTIL THE WALL IS FINISHED ON THE SOUTHERN BORDER.
Where is the proof, or are you a liar?

And if your media gods are wrong and he gets another term?
Media Gods? Hardly. Most of those a$$hole$ couldn't find their a$$e$ with both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors.

Anybody that believes half the commentary coming out of Fox News or CNN or MSNBC is a damned fool.

January 6, 2021 stands in the way of Trump obtaining a second term... never gonna happen now.

Do you think that an insurrection by the Left to keep him from governing is acceptable?
No.

He could get it done because the current usurper isn't doing a damn think to broker a peaceful deal. Hell, he's escalated everything.

Yea, Trump would send Exxon up to the Kara sea to open up drilling, and his ass would get a multi-billion dollar cut, but not before handing Ukraine over to Putin.

Nah, both sides will have to give some. If that can't be negotiated then all that would be required to convince Zelenskyy would be a phone call telling him the aid is ending at a date-certain. The same kind of threat could be used in back-channels to Putin. He could be briefed on new shipments of weapons systems his generals would have to admit could drag the war on for years.

I agree in principle that Putin and NATO both will need to be pushed but Russia will NEVER give Crimea back. Sevastopol is their only warm water port in the region. They have a Syrian port on the Med but they can't stage most of their fleet there.
Putin had already gotten away with theft of crimea before he invaded ukraine

So i dong think he would be impressed with giving him something he already has

It's not ony President Trump the one who says we are on the brink of WW3

Head of NATO Military Committee Admiral Rob Bauer: NATO Is Ready for a Direct Confrontation with Russia (VIDEO)​

January 28, 2023
Putin/Hitler, same animal.

By giving Putin everything he really wanted.....weakening our relationship with allies and weakening Nato, and weakening our intelligence agencies by supporting Putin over them, Helsinki embarrassment comes to mind.... Private meetings all love filled between the lovebirds....enough to make any normal human being and American patriot puke.....

Trump likely still owes Putin, for his 2016 win.....

In real life none of that actually happened

Nah, both sides will have to give some. If that can't be negotiated then all that would be required to convince Zelenskyy would be a phone call telling him the aid is ending at a date-certain. The same kind of threat could be used in back-channels to Putin. He could be briefed on new shipments of weapons systems his generals would have to admit could drag the war on for years.
Nope. The West learned its lesson from Munich 1938. No more appeasement. It only defers the bloodshed to another day.
...Russia will NEVER give Crimea back. Sevastopol is their only warm water port in the region. They have a Syrian port on the Med but they can't stage most of their fleet there.
The problem is that the Crimea and Sevastopol do not BELONG to Russia.

Russia has Black (Azov) Sea frontage near the mouth of the Don River near Rostov and the the regions north-north-east of Georgia. Let them build a new port there.

Hell, the Black Sea Fleet is a waste of money anyway. What-the-hell does it protect?

For that matter, what does Russia even stand-for nowadays, except itself? They're not championing Communism any longer. They have no mission now.

Besides, all Turkey needs to do is close the Straits and the Black Sea Fleet is dead in the water.

Russia has been causing trouble in that part of the world (Crimea, etc.) for centuries... and for what? A Black Sea port that can be neutralized so easily?

They would be better off building on the Black Sea coast above Georgia... building both trade AND military ports if they like... and ending this stupidity for good.

But Pootie is vested too deeply in his Sausage-Grinder War against Ukraine and his people have been brow-beaten into not opposing him openly.

This may not actually end until the Russian People and their Armed Forces rediscover their ball$ and kick their Fearless Leader out of office permanently.

The Russian People can show great courage against tyrants when they are pressed hard enough... and, as Russian casualties mount, that seems more likely.

Time will tell.

As to their threats against NATO and the West and the United States... phukk 'em.

Last edited:
That's not true! What's your global negotiation skills compared to Trump?
Well first off I am not going to get on my knees and suck his will like Trump would and you would. Lol ya scared? Only God knows the date of the end of days no use worrying as it is nor your decision nor can you stop it if it is. Until then I and really Americans will not live our knees to the POS that is Putin.Duck Putin with an f. He is in charge of a country that has the economy smaller than California and collapsed in the90s. He is nothing but aPOS.

Forum List

Back