Talk of WW3 over Russia is foolish

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
If the west were to go to war with Russia it would only be WW3 if China sided with Russia. I suppose a nuclear strike against thw west might be considered world wide but it still just Russia against everyone.

If the west were to go to war with Russia it would only be WW3 if China sided with Russia. I suppose a nuclear strike against thw west might be considered world wide but it still just Russia against everyone.
Gunny, you should know better than any of us that nukes being used by ANYONE could lead to catastrophe for everyone. I doubt he'd use a tactical nuke in Ukraine because only a single one wouldn't accomplish much on the battlefield but it would cause the whole world to come against Russia. My only concern is that with NATO/US pulling out all the stops and basically saying no negotiations until Putin and Russia are totally humiliated and removed, even from their base in Crimea, Putin will be left with the choice of surrender and die at the hands of Russians or go out in a blaze.

As I said, that's not likely but there isn't "no chance" of it occurring and when it comes to nukes, THAT isn't a small bet.

Not many know who and what controls and pulls the strings of this world. The thing is, Russia isn't part of that club. That's why they're so hated and are seen as the latter's threat.
images

Gunny, you should know better than any of us that nukes being used by ANYONE could lead to catastrophe for everyone. I doubt he'd use a tactical nuke in Ukraine because only a single one wouldn't accomplish much on the battlefield but it would cause the whole world to come against Russia. My only concern is that with NATO/US pulling out all the stops and basically saying no negotiations until Putin and Russia are totally humiliated and removed, even from their base in Crimea, Putin will be left with the choice of surrender and die at the hands of Russians or go out in a blaze.

As I said, that's not likely but there isn't "no chance" of it occurring and when it comes to nukes, THAT isn't a small bet.
Nobody wins a nuclear war.

The thing is “World War 3” doesn’t even have to be a world war in any traditional sense…

If nukes are being lobbed between Russia and the United States, and no one else, then we won’t be arguing about the semantics of this for very long, everyone on Earth is gonna die.

The deep state globalist cabal that controls the governments of the U.S. and European countries want a new world order with themselves as the rulers of all humanity..
But because Putin is opposed to the Globalist agenda and stands in their way. The globalists are on a mission to destroy the Russian government and break up the country into manageable pieces.
They don't care if 90% of the people are killed in a nuclear war because one of the Globalist goals is to reduce the earth's population.

This is your subconscious reaching out for a feeling of safeness and security. You're ignoring the obvious if any one of the world's nuclear powers attempts a nuclear strike against another.

But on the issue of feeling safe and secure: If Russia uses a tactical nuclear weapon against the Ukraine, would America respond with a tactical nuclear weapon on Russia?

The question shouldn't be ignored, no matter how much loss of sleep it represents!

We must never sweep the fact under the carpet that Russia is the world's leading nuclear superpower, with the most effective means of delivery.

79bwub.jpg

The deep state globalist cabal that controls the governments of the U.S. and European countries want a new world order with themselves as the rulers of all humanity..
But because Putin is opposed to the Globalist agenda and stands in their way. The globalists are on a mission to destroy the Russian government and break up the country into manageable pieces.
They don't care if 90% of the people are killed in a nuclear war because one of the Globalist goals is to reduce the earth's population.
I agree completely, with the exception of saying that they don't care. America is betting on Russia not responding with nuclear weapons if it faces defeat.

Not many know who and what controls and pulls the strings of this world. The thing is, Russia isn't part of that club. That's why they're so hated and are seen as the latter's threat.
Just like Trump, the only president since Bush Sr. coined the term to NOT openly endorse the New World Order. Is it any wonder? We may not know all the whos, but we do know the what.

Trump can now own the most effective political football in the history of the world, if he chooses to use it!

And of course too, if America's deep state chooses to allow him to use it?

I agree completely, with the exception of saying that they don't care. America is betting on Russia not responding with nuclear weapons if it faces defeat.
When I stated the globalist don't care if there is a nuclear war.
Is because many of the deep state globalist leadership are politicians and have assigned government bunkers to protect them and their families safe during a nuclear exchange.
Plus, a lot of the globalist elites are wealthy, even multi-billionaires and have their own private bunkers to hide in and survive a nuclear war.

When I stated the globalist don't care if there is a nuclear war.
Is because many of the deep state globalist leadership are politicians and have assigned government bunkers to protect them and their families safe during a nuclear exchange.
Plus, a lot of the globalist elites are wealthy, even multi-billionaires and have their own private bunkers to hide in and survive a nuclear war.
Baloney! There's no escape and they know it.

Forum List

Back