President Trump: “We are at the brink of World War 3 in Ukraine. And we need a peace deal right now. I would have a peace deal within 24hrs"

Strange. Why cancelled this idiot the INF-treaty (Intermediate-range nuclear forces) and increased in this way the dangers for the USA to be attacked from Russia with intercontinental nukes if something goes wrong in Europe? Why got his friend Putin the idea this weakens Europe and makes us helpless? How are you able to think only a little that the extremist Donald Trump is able to save anything in world politics? He's the typical "divide et impera" politician (="make everyone else weak so I am strong") which we know since thousands of years. And never any of this kind of politicians brought peace. And Donald Trump indirectly made the world full of such stupid types of politicians because "everyone" follows the illusion of strength which is indeed nothing else than weakness on the own. A real strong man or woman never had the idea to weaken anyone. Donald Trump never was qualified to be president of the USA and to be the leader of the free western world. By the way: Donald Trump weakened the USA and will again weaken the USA. He needs a weak USA to look like as to be strong. But no one needs a weak USA who has the whole day nothing else to do than to be strong. You always was a great nation before you suddenly tried to become great again.

Last edited:
Ukraine would not have any issues if the globalists did not get involved. They love pain and suffering.
this isn't playing Checkers, this is playing Chess....

long term, this saves us from soldier involvement with the protection guarantee treaty with NATO, and lots and lots and lots of money in defense of other NATO countries that Putin tries to regain back in to his new Soviet union, after Ukraine...

if Ukraine wins, it decapitated Putin's goals.

if Ukraine wins it gives other Dictators pause, like China wanting to invade Taiwan....

This is CHESS, there is more to it than meets the immediate eye.

You can trust that he would not invade Ukraine if Trump were president. How do we know ? Trump WAS president (for 4 years). Putin didn't invade.

When did he invade ? Right after meeting in person with Joe Biden, and seeing what a dum dum pushover he is.
I didn't undertstand you with Putin's cock in your mouth.

Forum List

Back