President Trump Looks Tired

Seriously, I think he needs to step back from these constant Coronavirus press conferences and get some sleep.
I agree he looks like he needs to rest. This whole ordeal has to be stressful.
Drumpfs bitch ass isnt cut out to be a leader if he needs beauty sleep. Stop whining. This is what he signed up for.
Go piss up a rope. No one is whining but we will most definitely be voting and encouraging others to vote out harassers and race baiters.
Whaaaa!!! My leader needs sleep. I always knew you were a pussy but I'm tasting it now. :)
Eeeewwwwwwwww!

Seriously, I think he needs to step back from these constant Coronavirus press conferences and get some sleep.

More golf ....! Seriously

.hes old school you burn it on both ends ....you get tired but then you get over it and your second wind kicks ........ everyday

Hardest workin man in government we've had in a very very very long time ..
And he truly gives a shit about our great nation ...which is a nice change of pace ....right

tGgFO8uY.jpeg

EDMe2Eob.jpeg

More golf ....! Seriously

.hes old school you burn it on both ends ....you get tired but then you get over it and your second wind kicks ........ everyday

Hardest workin man in government we've had in a very very very long time ..
And he truly gives a shit about our great nation ...which is a nice change of pace ....right

View attachment 314938

View attachment 314939
Some of these democrats are just a bunch of sick sob's.

A death cult? Sisolak Bars Malaria Drugs For Coronavirus Treatment

The man is 73 years old and only sleeps for two hours a night. That has to change. His doctors should regulate his sleep habits to get him back on a proper sleep schedule.
The only people that have that kind of sleep regimen look like this:

1585105687982.png

Orange goop covers it up.

I saw an interview with Reince Preibus where he explained why he left as chief of staff. He said he could not keep up with the president. The long hours, the runaway pace was ruining his health. Trump sailed right along as if it was nothing.

The man is 73 years old and only sleeps for two hours a night. That has to change. His doctors should regulate his sleep habits to get him back on a proper sleep schedule.
The only people that have that kind of sleep regimen look like this:

View attachment 314957

Orange goop covers it up.

True. When the goop is absent Dopey Donald Trump looks sick.

images

Trump will be able to go back on a proper sleep schedule when he leaves office in 2021.

He's a a mentally tough MFer. No POTUS has put up with the crap he has, and in Trump's case it's mostly fabrications. But he keeps on ticking. and NO POTUS has accomplished more, at least not since FDR.

Trump will be able to go back on a proper sleep schedule when he leaves office in 2021.

Dems are going to get CRUSHED for far too many reasons. WATCH. Trump gets stuff done while Biden screams travel restrictions are racist, and Democrats turn a relief package into a PROG-orgy from the depths of Hell.

Two hours at night? Are you sure about that? How is that possible? :eek-52:
I mean...I would die if I slept only 2 hours a night! o_O

You want me to believe you about another person's feelings rather than the person themselves.

Yes. This is why democrats are reprehensible.

Forum List

Back