President Trump Looks Tired

Seriously, I think he needs to step back from these constant Coronavirus press conferences and get some sleep.

The man is 73 years old and only sleeps for two hours a night. That has to change. His doctors should regulate his sleep habits to get him back on a proper sleep schedule.
Two hours at night? Are you sure about that? How is that possible? :eek-52:
I mean...I would die if I slept only 2 hours a night! o_O
I've known people who sleep very little. Harlan Ellison seldom slept more than 2 or 3 hours a night.

Trump looked fine to me. He lives for this shit. Obama would have disappeared for days on end. Trump will work these motherfuckers to death and keep rolling.

Wow way to give an example why Trump is a fucking joke.

- "lets densely congregate for mass celebrations just as epidemic gets into full swing!"

what-could-possibly-go-wrong-cutting-fail.jpg

Seriously, I think he needs to step back from these constant Coronavirus press conferences and get some sleep.

The man is 73 years old and only sleeps for two hours a night. That has to change. His doctors should regulate his sleep habits to get him back on a proper sleep schedule.
Two hours at night? Are you sure about that? How is that possible? :eek-52:
I mean...I would die if I slept only 2 hours a night! o_O
I've known people who sleep very little. Harlan Ellison seldom slept more than 2 or 3 hours a night.
I've never known people who sleep only 2/3 hours! :)
As a matter of fact they're stronger than me... :eek:

Because he's actually having to work now. He was never cut out for this job. Just look at his daily outburst. He's stressed out. He knows he's in over his head.

On top of that he's too damn old. We need a younger president.

Trump can only watch as the economy he so meticulously constructed over 3 years...turns to ashes!

when the big judgement call needs to be made: put your balls on the line, let's do it!

Lord knows what his days are like. I don’t envy him one hit but this is what he signed up for.

Fvck him.
That's real nice. He doing everything possible to make sure you don't get sick and if you do, there would be treatment for you.
F YOU!

You're wack, Don is no messiah, you have none.

The pandemic shows yet again that we people have no representation in our political system, by design. Our political class simply does not care, has no need to, and our political system selects for charlatans to be in those positions and leave us to the whims of concentrated capital. That’s their role in society; that of the little Eichmann.

Our “exceptional” self-aggrandized american “way of life” has been exposed to be the fraud it has always been now. Our “representatives”, our “leaders”, pimps really, hid from the public that a pandemic was coming while they informed the donor class; the substantial people and these pimps all got their insider trading wrapped up, sodomizing the 401k working and underclasses like they bipartisanly sodomized children in the Epstein/Maxwell (who was allowed to slither back off into the shadows so as not to further embarrass the aristocracy) child sex trafficking operation over decades.

What’s the feckless, impotent self-serving response of our ruling aristocracy? Double down on more of the SOS and await a different outcome; evermore societal wealth redistribution upward, fewer of the masses to deal with after the first of the COVID-19 retroviral waves rolls through society, and blame China for the inevitable ramifications of how we organize our society. We left ourselves wide open. Our societal priorities have consequences. They’ve come home to roost. Those who made the decisions will be impacted least, they will get priority access to testing and treatment, and they have tax payer funded healthcare. Win win as the moneychangers like to say.

We have a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet, supporting 73% of the world’s dictatorships. We have the most expansive incarceration apparatus ever known to humankind locking down 25% of the world’s incarcerated population versus our comprising 5% of global population. We have militarized “law” enforcement. The entire population is under constant mass corporate state surveillance. We have for profit internment/concentration camps up and running, easily anyone can be targeted for inclusion, americans being so easily turned on one another. The corporate state media machine has been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations spinning spectacle and illusion at a level of efficiency Edward L Bernays could never have imagined given the technology of his day. We can whip up an endless stream of illegal unconstitutional wars without end, Amen, Amen, while no one asks "how we gonna pay for that?". But America simply cannot get it’s shit together on this pandemic, and this was by bipartisanly achieved over time via neoliberal economic fantasy and a lean six sigma approach to life itself.

It has never been clearer who our economic/political system serves, it has never been we the people. We are all tacitly complicit in cooperating with and participating in a death cult for Wall Street returns paradigm. We the people know what our "representatives" are. Predators.

Trump is defeated...and exhausted...in pain

the Chinese are thrilled...and overwhelmed...with joy

Forum List

Back