I found eggs at the store today....

I installed a Bidet...........

If you do install one remember ONE THING.........Never turn the switch on if you aren't sitting on the toilet.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm still sick, but I'm getting better. My daughter is getting better too. Once my health is fully normal, I will call my boss and ask him to give me more work to do. I still have my job, thank God.

You're sick and going out? What the hell is wrong with you?

...fully stocked, and butter too. I'm hoping the worst of the food shortage is over now.
Cool, I collected 45 from my henhouse this afternoon.
I've get a dozen plus a day. More than we can use. I need to find me a B.Kidd somewhere around here to trade for something we can use.

Do what my neighbor here does --- put a cooler by the side of the road with a sign saying "free eggs".

giphy[3].gif

...fully stocked, and butter too. I'm hoping the worst of the food shortage is over now.
Cool, I collected 45 from my henhouse this afternoon.
I've get a dozen plus a day. More than we can use. I need to find me a B.Kidd somewhere around here to trade for something we can use.

Do what my neighbor here does --- put a cooler by the side of the road with a sign saying "free eggs".
Nah, I'll feed the dogs and cats with them unless someone else wants to help pay the feed bill for them. I don't help thieves out and many of the close neighbors are thieves. One in fact we know is a bold chicken thief who appeared to be eyeing my hens a few days ago from the road. I have something special waiting for him if he tries to snag any of my egg laying pets.

Forum List

Back