President Trump Looks Tired

Lord knows what his days are like. I don’t envy him one hit but this is what he signed up for.

He's holding up under the stress, it must be monumental. Can you imagine where we'd be if the other person had won in 2016?
It would have been much more competent has Clinton won in 2016. Clinton actually believed in having government ready for issues like this.

Lord knows what his days are like. I don’t envy him one hit but this is what he signed up for.

He's holding up under the stress, it must be monumental. Can you imagine where we'd be if the other person had won in 2016?
It would have been much more competent has Clinton won in 2016. Clinton actually believed in having government ready for issues like this.

You mean like she did in Benghazi, right?

Seriously, I think he needs to step back from these constant Coronavirus press conferences and get some sleep.
I agree he looks like he needs to rest. This whole ordeal has to be stressful.
Drumpfs bitch ass isnt cut out to be a leader if he needs beauty sleep. Stop whining. This is what he signed up for.

Seriously, I think he needs to step back from these constant Coronavirus press conferences and get some sleep.

The man is 73 years old and only sleeps for two hours a night. That has to change. His doctors should regulate his sleep habits to get him back on a proper sleep schedule.

Trump's in over his head, He has no idea what he's doing.

Trump is ill-prepared, incompetent, and should be voted out of office this November.

Yeah. Like you really want a more ill-prepared and incompetent boob like Joe Biden in the White House? I'll say it now, just in case that fantasy ever really happens...

You-chose-poorly.jpg

Drumpfs bitch ass isnt cut out to be a leader if he needs beauty sleep. Stop whining. This is what he signed up for.
Go piss up a rope. No one is whining but we will most definitely be voting and encouraging others to vote out harassers and race baiters.

Go piss up a rope. No one is whining but we will most definitely be voting and encouraging others to vote out harassers and race baiters.
Whaaaa!!! My leader needs sleep. I always knew you were a pussy but I'm tasting it now. :)

Whaaaa!!! My leader needs sleep. I always knew you were a pussy but I'm tasting it now. :)
You are a nasty thing and no where near me thank God.

He should have the Secret Service bring in some german shepards to set on the reporters next briefing. That would be a great way to relieve stress.

Forum List

Back