President Trump gives NY AG the middle finger.

Yea because even he didn't realize how crooked the FBI can be.

Now he realizes just why the 5th amendment exists.

No need to help the fucking police. Fuck the FBI. I was raised to trust the police. I learned quickly how corrupt they can be. Just watch youtube's "audit the audit" channel and you'll see how police forces nationwide are infested with crooked cops.

You should always take the 5th because if you don't, they have developed this thing called a perjury trap to catch you unintentionally giving false testimony so they can nail your ass to the wall!

Don't believe me, ask Michael Flynn, Carter Page, and every other person they have tried to railroad!

Only criminals and mobsters take the Fifth

Trump would not lie about something like that

"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"
-- Donald J. Trump

"You see the mob takes the Fifth."
-- Donald J. Trump

I see you're making shit up again....LOL!!!

Ethical, right?
The Irony!
LibTards excuse everything that anybody does if they vote D and promote societal perversion.
I know several LibTard attorneys in my community who will go to the moon to exonerate a murderer or a rapist.
You LibTards are the scum of the earth.

Understand this.

We don't care if straight hypocrisy streams out of his mouth 24/7/365

Welcome to your own tactics
Oh I get it. You abandoned your patriotism and your country in fealty to him a long time ago.
I've given up trying to reason with Trump supporters.

His taking the 5th, just makes it easier to proceed to judgement and fine his ass spectacularly. :)

The Irony!
LibTards excuse everything that anybody does if they vote D and promote societal perversion.
I know several LibTard attorneys in my community who will go to the moon to exonerate a murderer or a rapist.
You LibTards are the scum of the earth.
But did any of them run for office and win by saying they could murder someone and be "EXONERATED" by folks like you??

For someone to claim they are "independent" -- you sure suck plenty of Trump dick..unforced...you just do it at every opportunity...

Oh I get it. You abandoned your patriotism and your country in fealty to him a long time ago.
I've given up trying to reason with Trump supporters.

His taking the 5th, just makes it easier to proceed to judgement and fine his ass spectacularly. :)

I cannot be shamed.

I don't care what you say.

Your game. Your rules. We're playing now.

There is no difference with the WaPo. Point is, you're clueless if you think your fellow libs are going to be jumping off this sinking ship in the days to come

Yes there is a difference
Most papers allow an OpEd

Was your link from Washington Post or OpEd?

I thought Trump has said that taking the 5th implies guilt?t

I was surprised that Trump would admit he is guilty

If it was not serious, why take the fifth?

I was glad to see Trump admit he was guilty

I never thought Trump would admit his guilt so easily

Trump would not lie about something like that

Yer trying too hard, Troll.

But it is funny to see how Trump giving this Dimtard AG the middle finger has you on TILT! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

Forum List

Back