President Trump Dangles Pardons for Jan. 6 Rioters if He Wins in 2024

I never thought I'd see political prisoners in my country....the rioters that burned a federal building in Portland and a police station were never even put in jail...and now we see that Biden is releasing criminal aliens into America with easy to remove ankle monitoring bracelets...

fuck yeah. pardon them all

Of course, he does, that is part 560 of Trump's grift.
His gullible cult will buy it, hook, line, and sinker.

Meanwhile, the cheapskate isn't lifting a finger or any $$$ for bail or lawyers for the traitors.

But Trump talked the RNC into paying his legal fees.

SUCKERS.

Of course, he does, that is part 560 of Trump's grift.
His gullible cult will buy it, hook, line, and sinker.

Meanwhile, the cheapskate isn't lifting a finger or any $$$ for bail or lawyers for the traitors.

But Trump talked the RNC into paying his legal fees.

SUCKERS.
The gullible who donate to the RNC are paying Gangster Trump's legal bills as he rakes in millions from his "stop the steal" scam. Anyone else who worked in the W.H. such as low level aides who request legal assistance, the request has to be approved by the Gangster. And if they weren't adept enough in Trump's deranged mind at kissing his ass, well, they're on their own.

The Conman.

The gullible who donate to the RNC are paying Gangster Trump's legal bills as he rakes in millions from his "stop the steal" scam. Anyone else who worked in the W.H. such as low level aides who request legal assistance, the request has to be approved by the Gangster. And if they weren't adept enough in Trump's deranged mind at kissing his ass, well, they're on their own.

The Conman.
They must think Rudy got a "Great" deal.

jail all the traitors ....simple as that...trump will never be president again....get over that bs
The Antifa people declaring a new nation in the western city should have been destroyed by your remarks. But you got your Fuhrer installed and that is what counts.

Pardon every single one of them. Fire every law enforcement worker that had anything to do with their arrest. Lock up anyone who has violated the Constitutional rights of any American.
Then lock up your boy Trump who tried to con people into stealing the election that Biden gave him a beatdown in, nullifying the votes of 82 million people, assclown.

A cell in GITMO would be too good for that cocksucker.

excerpts:

“I think it’s inappropriate,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a Trump ally, said Sunday in an interview with CBS’ “Face The Nation.”

Asked if he believed that Trump’s pledge to offer pardons to rioters could be dangerous, Graham said he did.

“I don’t want to reinforce that defiling the Capitol was okay. I don’t want to do anything that would make this more likely in the future,” the senator said. “I hope they go to jail and get the book thrown at them because they deserve it.”

“I do not think that President Trump should have made that pledge. ... We should let the judicial process proceed,” Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), one of the seven who voted to convict him, said Sunday in an interview on ABC’s “This Week.”

Collins said it’s “very unlikely” that Trump would win her support should he run for the presidency again.

New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu (R) also broke with Trump over his pledge to pardon rioters on Sunday.

“Of course not. Oh, my goodness, no,” Sununu said when asked if he agreed with the former president in an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“Look, the folks that were part of the riots and, frankly, the assault on the U.S. Capitol have to be held accountable,” Sununu added. “Everybody needs to be held fairly accountable ... That’s part of leadership.”

jail all the traitors ....simple as that...trump will never be president again....get over that bs
And the Democrat activists who occupied Pelosi's office jail them too?

Dr5IYYAXgAIzkRs

The trump Nazis involved in the January 6th insurrection attempt are heroic patriots to the rest of their 74 million trump Nazi brethren.

But, unlike his devoted cultists, trump has shown no sincere concern for his loyal foot soldiers since they failed in their assigned mission to stop President Biden's congressional confirmation.

When he had the power to do. trump should have issued a blanket pardon covering everyone participating in the coup. The list of known participants keeps growing as the House Select Committee's January 6th investigation progresses.

Imagine the effects a pardon, issued by trump on January 7th, and designated to cover all the "patriots" publicly admitting their complicity in the planning, financing, the logistics, the inciting, and the actual January 6th attack on the Capitol Building, would have had on the events of the past year.

Continuing that line of thought, contemplate the additional loyalty such a sweeping executive action by trump would have brought to him. It would be a much greater loyalty than that delivered by a, "Maybe, if I become president in three years, I'll pardon the January 6th insurrectionists."

For those millions of centrist voters only partially on board with trump Nazism, trump's implied "maybe" at the texas rally, isn't strong motivation to get the, traditionally, wishy-washy centrist voters to action. The vacillating centrists will need more assurance before they commit to that final leap to the full-on fascism of the truly devoted trump Nazi cultists.

Three more years is a long time to wait for the pardoning of so many "patriotic" insurrectionists. The trump Nazis wanted this decisive action from their wannabe führer while he was their POTUS. Even the most devout trump Nazis secretly admit to themselves that few of their cult leader's promises ever truly materialize.

The trump Nazis involved in the January 6th insurrection attempt are heroic patriots to the rest of their 74 million trump Nazi brethren.

But, unlike his devoted cultists, trump has shown no sincere concern for his loyal foot soldiers since they failed in their assigned mission to stop President Biden's congressional confirmation.

When he had the power to do. trump should have issued a blanket pardon covering everyone participating in the coup. The list of known participants keeps growing as the House Select Committee's January 6th investigation progresses.

Imagine the effects a pardon, issued by trump on January 7th, and designated to cover all the "patriots" publicly admitting their complicity in the planning, financing, the logistics, the inciting, and the actual January 6th attack on the Capitol Building, would have had on the events of the past year.

Continuing that line of thought, contemplate the additional loyalty such a sweeping executive action by trump would have brought to him. It would be a much greater loyalty than that delivered by a, "Maybe, if I become president in three years, I'll pardon the January 6th insurrectionists."

For those millions of centrist voters only partially on board with trump Nazism, trump's implied "maybe" at the texas rally, isn't strong motivation to get the, traditionally, wishy-washy centrist voters to action. The vacillating centrists will need more assurance before they commit to that final leap to the full-on fascism of the truly devoted trump Nazi cultists.

Three more years is a long time to wait for the pardoning of so many "patriotic" insurrectionists. The trump Nazis wanted this decisive action from their wannabe führer while he was their POTUS. Even the most devout trump Nazis secretly admit to themselves that few of their cult leader's promises ever truly materialize..
I'd like to think blanket pardoning them would have instantly doomed him to obscurity, but then I never believed sufficient people could be found to support his occupation of the WH to begin with. Then again, there's Biden.. Where do they stuff the real candidates?

Forum List

Back