President Trump Called His Generals a ‘Bunch of Dopes and Babies’ in a Fit of Rage, Book Claims

The general's very expensive endless wars are sinking the US by adding to the $23T Debt, which they themselves identified as the biggest threat to the US.
The generals need to GTFO of the stupid endless ME wars ASAP.

The general's very expensive endless wars are sinking the US by adding to the $23T Debt, which they themselves identified as the biggest threat to the US.

methinks even they realize it kyzr......notice how we've a revolving door of top brass in the last generation....~S~

methinks even they realize it kyzr......notice how we've a revolving door of top brass in the last generation....~S~

Agree. The good news is that Esper has a functioning brain and he should be able to figure out a way to get it done.
Syria worked out well, AFG not so much. Iran needs to make up its mind, war or peace. Its not a simple area.

...we won in Korea and PG1 ..I've been over this many times before..do I need to teach you the lesson also?
..the war on terror is a continuing '''''war'''''---much different than a conventional war/WW2
END ENDLESS WARS! END ENDLESS WARS! END ENDLESS WARS! END ENDLESS WARS! END ENDLESS WARS!

Agreed, but unfortunately ALL presidents have had the power to end them. None have so far.

Trump doesn't fire people. he just tortures them until they are willing to quit.

he exudes sheer machismo. he's an animal!

from the book...

EJSDHycW4AAvRJQ

Forum List

Back