President Pelosi in the future?

Levant

Platinum Member
Apr 27, 2020
Northeast Oklahoma
Chris Wallace, on Fox News, said earlier today that there's a possibility of a Pelosi presidency. If the election cannot be resolved before the end of Trump's term when Pence and Trump must leave office, according to TDS-infected Wallace, then that leaves the door open to Pelosi assuming the presidency until the election can be properly rigged... I mean counted.

Nancy Pelosi will in my opinion announce her retirement from the House of Representatives when the Republicans win control of the House on November 3rd. Her nephew California Governor Gavin Newsom would be a strong candidate to replace her.

No. It doesn't- remember the Alexander Haig deal? I do- Pelosi (speaker of the house is way down the list) the VP would assume the position. Pelosi, likemost of her cohorts is too drunk to assume anything except stupid shit made up by stupid people.

Chris Wallace, on Fox News, said earlier today that there's a possibility of a Pelosi presidency. If the election cannot be resolved before the end of Trump's term when Pence and Trump must leave office, according to TDS-infected Wallace, then that leaves the door open to Pelosi assuming the presidency until the election can be properly rigged... I mean counted.
It's a real possibility. The Constitution says tRump's ill gotten term ends January 20th, 2021. That's very clear.

Nancy Pelosi will in my opinion announce her retirement from the House of Representatives when the Republicans win control of the House on November 3rd. Her nephew California Governor Gavin Newsom would be a strong candidate to replace her.
Reality is over here, friend.

No. It doesn't- remember the Alexander Haig deal? I do- Pelosi (speaker of the house is way down the list) the VP would assume the position. Pelosi, likemost of her cohorts is too drunk to assume anything except stupid shit made up by stupid people.
Wrong. Pence will not be VP at that point.

1598138473259.png

President of the nursing home bingo committee maybe.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Ruh-roh. Looks like some of the Trump cult just realized that cheating-by-delaying will only get them President Pelosi. Their cult leaders didn't mention that to them. It must be a rude shock for them to get smacked by reality like that.

Trump cultists, there's a solution to that problem. Stop cheating. Let fair voting occur everywhere.

I understand there are infinite parallel universes , and in one of them the queen of harpies must be Pelosi.

The only way the Speaker of the house can become president is if the president and the VP get knocked out of commission at the same time.

No, there is no way Pelosi will get to be president if the election is contested, or if Trump refuses to leave.

That should be embarrassing, for you.

Too Funny;

First; The next congress is sworn in on January 5, 2021. The fight over speaker ship then begins.. It may not even be Pelosie who is in charge at that time....

Secondly; The constitution and established laws clearly defines time lines on the lack of proper count being certified by each state on or before Dec 15. This will result in the states forfeiting their rights and thier votes in the electoral college. Every one of the states that fails to meet the deadline loses everything. The total of EC delegates is reduced by those forfited state delegates and the person who wins the majority of the remaining delegates wins the presidency.

This race will be decided on Dec 21 when the Electoral College casts their votes. Mail in ballot screw up or not, it makes no difference as the states who do not finish their ballot counts by the deadline will not matter.

Have a Nice Day!

Last edited:
Wallace has no business commenting on things he has no clue about... Short of two assassinations, Pelosie will never see the presidency..

The little neo con Chris Wallace needs to really check himself. Although, his cuck ways just might be helping Trump climb back in the polls!

The only way the Speaker of the house can become president is if the president and the VP get knocked out of commission at the same time.

No, there is no way Pelosi will get to be president if the election is contested, or if Trump refuses to leave.
if the presidential election is not decided until the defined date sometime in mid January 2021, then the speaker of the house will become acting president.

if the presidential election is not decided until the defined date sometime in mid January 2021, then the speaker of the house will become acting president.
Not according to the law... U.S. Code: Title 3. THE PRESIDENT

Forum List

Back