Biden's Plan to Save America

Wearing a mask while outside.....only if I am in a crowd. Usually if I am outside, I am at least 20 ft from the nearest person.

Why wear a mask for the next three months? What’s the scientific data behind three months wearing a mask?? Why not 1 month or 4 months?
I agree. Absent of a reliable vaccine, we need to protect the vulnerable while the rest of us go out and live our lives. The virus isn't going away because we decide to hide under our beds or behind a mask for another 6 months. All we are doing is prolonging the crisis.

Wearing a mask while outside.....only if I am in a crowd. Usually if I am outside, I am at least 20 ft from the nearest person.

Great... but in all of America... all the time... for months?

He is not even trying.

From Biden's plagiarized speech
“Let’s institute a mask mandate nationwide. Every single American should be wearing a mask when they are outside for the next three months at a minimum.”
- Joe Biden
So, Biden is trying to lose?
Also, why not wear a condom during your every day life? It isn't hurting you, and if you always have it on, you'll be that much less likely to not have one when you ARE having intercourse!

Come on, man! This is basic stuff!

Masks were developed to protect health care workers from known pathogens in a hospital or clinic setting. They were never made to be worn most of the time. When you put your mask on, you are touching your head and it is well known that pathogens are most often communicated from hands to face. The medical 'experts' said this early on but, somehow, shutting down the country and mask mandates crept in to Democrat run areas in an obvious attempt to inflict pain on Americans in order to have a political advantage in November.

“Let’s institute a mask mandate nationwide. Every single American should be wearing a mask when they are outside for the next three months at a minimum.”
- Joe Biden
Also, why not wear a condom during your every day life? It isn't hurting you, and if you always have it on, you'll be that much less likely to not have one when you ARE having intercourse!

If I wear a condom on my head, will that protect from the virus and unwanted sexual encounters at the same time?

So Biden's dropping out of the race after all? :happy-1:

Every single American should be wearing a mask when they are outside for the next three months at a minimum.”
I love it. An arbitrary plan that changes every 15 minutes with absolutely no basis in science. One can hardly swing a dead cat without running into another one of these mask contradictions.

No, he's merely trying to play to the fear-state germophobes while reminding us that Democrats are so hungry to wrap us around a big government nanny state that they can't even wait to get into office!

- Joe Biden

If I wear a condom on my head, will that protect from the virus and unwanted sexual encounters at the same time?
Makes me wonder if the pores in latex are bigger or smaller than 2 microns. Magnum rubbers might have been the key to this crisis the whole time!

So Biden's dropping out of the race after all? :happy-1:

Every single American should be wearing a mask when they are outside for the next three months at a minimum.”
I love it. An arbitrary plan that changes every 15 minutes with absolutely no basis in science. One can hardly swing a dead cat without running into another one of these mask contradictions.

No, he's merely trying to play to the fear-state germophobes while reminding us that Democrats are so hungry to wrap us around a big government nanny state that they can't even wait to get into office!
As a long time germaphobe and frequent hand-washer, I resent the comparison to these land-of-make-believe-pandemic-fixes asswipes!

swnmro75que51.jpg

- Joe Biden

If you wear a condom on your head then your chances of HAVING a sexual encounter are pretty much zero! Probably nobody will come close enough to you to worry about the virus either...just saying...

Why wear a mask for the next three months? What’s the scientific data behind three months wearing a mask?? Why not 1 month or 4 months?
I've said it before. The current death numbers are being over reported right now. If biden is elected, he will issue some executive order. The true numbers will start being reported, or even an undercoat will start being reported and the dems will be able to say "see! We told you so. Masks do work, like we've been saying all this time"

I've said it before. The current death numbers are being over reported right now. If biden is elected, he will issue some executive order. The true numbers will start being reported, or even an undercoat will start being reported and the dems will be able to say "see! We told you so. Masks do work, like we've been saying all this time"

Except they HAVE NOT been saying that all this time. CDC at first issued statement that masks do not work, later Fauci admitted that it was all a lie so that they could secure the masks for themselves.

Nancy Pelosi walked in China town in the wake of the virus, to virtue signal how not racist she is.

You are a god damned fool if you believe anything these people say. The draconian measures now that the virus has been revealed to not be as dangerous as we thought, are only about hurting president Trump's re-election chances. Biden's idea is BATSHIT crazy, and every American knows it.

Forum List

Back