President Joe Biden vs. Donald Trump

1709503717220.png

Wow, what do you know, another post by Chumpaholic in which 90% of the replies are them copy / pasting stuff. Did you know that sunglasses on a political figure signify deceit?

"The reason we seldom see politicians wearing sunglasses during election time, is that image consultants have warned them not to. It has been known for a long time that when a person wears sunglasses, they create a communication barrier. There's no eye contact, which is a key element in building trust. It's also said that the eyes are the window to the soul and by covering them, we find it harder to trust what the person says. It's also harder to get a sense of the person, when politicians are eager to connect with the voters."

I'm surprised there isn't already a thread documenting the polling, and the horse race. This thread can do that if we just post interesting info and it doesn't devolve into . . . what every other thread devolves into. ;)

Latest poll has the President ahead. I'm not a big believer in polls, but a lot of people put stock in them. YMMV.

Your capacity for self-delusion is impressive. A true cultist.

Your capacity for self-delusion is impressive. A true cultist.
All of his threads are an echo chamber of him copy/pasting wacko liberal propaganda. I'm sure that he was one the soy boy "reply guys" back when Trump was on Twitter. If Biden tells people to kill themselves to offset climate change, you won't be seeing this guy on here anymore.

All of his threads are an echo chamber of him copy/pasting wacko liberal propaganda. I'm sure that he was one the soy boy "reply guys" back when Trump was on Twitter. If Biden tells people to kill themselves to offset climate change, you won't be seeing this guy on here anymore.
Pretty sure he's paid by the word, thus the multiple posts within each of his own threads.

Forum List

Back