Michigan looking bad for JoeB

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Michigan has a large Arab American presence.
The Israel<>Gaza conflict has caused him a lot of trouble. I have stated right along that I think he has done a good job with this situation. I am straining to understand the mindset that disapproves after the events of the 7th.

Jo

The Israel<>Gaza conflict has caused him a lot of trouble. I have stated right along that I think he has done a good job with this situation. I am straining to understand the mindset that disapproves after the events of the 7th.

Jo
The Arab community is smart enough to realize Trump isn't their friend.

They know they'd all get deported if Trump got back in, citizen or not.

So they'll fall in line.

You guys could avoid this by NOT nominating a crazy person...
Right now they have a single issue... period. Though I'm not sure what Trump would or even could be doing differently. Nevertheless Michigan looks like Trump's to lose this time.
For the record I disagree with the Michigan-ites and I'm not sure what the hell they expect Biden to do that he's not already doing.

Last edited:
They know they'd all get deported if Trump got back in, citizen or not.

So they'll fall in line.

You guys could avoid this by NOT nominating a crazy person...
You mean like he did the last time that he was President?

Jo
His mildly strong support for Israel is about the only thing he's done right

Michigan is looking pretty bad for Biden right now. It's not just the Arab-American vote that's tanking, I get the sense that African American support in Detroit is pretty iffy. Not that they're supporting Trump, but they may either stay home or vote for one of the third party candidates.

In 2024, the third party candidates are probably going to be the story, and they are (I believe) going to gift the White House back to Trump. The only wildcard are the criminal cases and whether he can actually stay out of jail, and whether his support can endure.

Joe ditched his electric vehicle mandate because he's losing the UAW. I don't think that's going to help him.

It's not.

Honestly, I think he's fucked. You and I are going to disagree about whether it's his fault, but I've had this out with Biden supporters who insist 'Oh it's early - he'll recover'

Nah, people see him as being too old and disconnected from what they're dealing with. I think Biden's biggest problem is the one he can't see: (mostly Black and Hispanic) working poor households are emotionally deflated and they're just not into him. They're not for Trump, but Trump's going to keep more of his base than Biden will of his.

We are going to make EV's in Detroit.... Joe Biden....

1708474979794.png

1708475016030.png

Jo
So you're saying Trump is a pro-terrorist HAMAS supporter?

Interesting.

Forum List

Back