President Elect Biden officially has enough EC votes to win the White House

Thank you California. That's a wrap. President Elect Biden will be a man who cares. That will be a nice change.
Good for Joe. Good for America.
I can't think of anything worse for America.

I guess Christmas is gonna suck for a lot of you folks....sort of like Christmas sucked for me in 2016. Life is a B*tch

Thank you California. That's a wrap. President Elect Biden will be a man who cares. That will be a nice change.

I guess your Christmas is gonna suck...sort of like mine in 2016. Life is s b*tch....then we die.
How about all the people who will die from COVID in the next month even though we have a vaccine because the FDA refuses final approval?

What's your response to that: Life is s b*tch....then we die?
it is just the flu, retard.

Beyond Idiot-Gram, a very stupid remark. Unless of course it was meant to be sarcasm.

not yet,, the final declaration is still a month away and all the objections have yet to be resolved,,

Those objections have a deadline. Tuesday.

It's the same deadline that caused the Florida recounts to quit in December of 2000. After Tuesday Rump can whine and cry the blooze all he wants but Rooty will have no more trips to Four Seasons Total Landscaping. He might as well saunter over to the crematorium and take Rump with him, because both their legacies are dead.
obviously you havent read the laws on it,,

Oh, I see. Good point.

Here's the law I didn't read. It's called the Safe Harbor Deadline. 1948.
yes,, now read it very carefully and you will see that not all objections have been resolved,,,

Ah, so the Florida recount from 2000 can resume then?
my god you guys are some stupid fuckers,,,

How come you klowns always descend to ad hom when you're beaten?

Ever just man the fuck up?
how can you do otherwise when talking to fucking idiots like you,,,

the 2000 election was decided and agreed upon by both parties and has nothing to do with the current election,,,

Other than being another election, no it doesn't. But it was run up against the same deadline I just posted for you eighteen posts ago while you were melting down in your childish little tantrum.
and I pointed out you should read ALL the rules not just what makes you feel good,,,

in 2000 both parties agreed so case/election over,,,

"Parties" are irrelevant. The candidate expressly said he strongly DISagreed.

Replace conservatives with democrats, and Trump with Gore, and you have the 2000 election all over again.
Gore was pissed that there were votes not counted. Republicans at the time had a position so fundamentally opposed to what they’re saying now, it’s absolutely mind boggling.
Did we? How was it opposed to what we are saying now?
Back then, Bush won on election night and any attempt to change the outcome with a recount was harming the country.
We had a recount, moron, but the Dims wanted recount after recount after recount, and they only wanted to recount a few heavily Democrat counties. That was a scam.

FAIL.

Replace conservatives with democrats, and Trump with Gore, and you have the 2000 election all over again.
Gore was pissed that there were votes not counted. Republicans at the time had a position so fundamentally opposed to what they’re saying now, it’s absolutely mind boggling.
Gore received many more votes then he should have by cheating at that time. You gotta know unless we are "paid" your president and the rest can die. We will muck up the works in everything. And that will be legal.

You must be a riot at sports events. "If our team loses it's CHEATING! WAAAH. "
That's the Democrat motto, shit for brains.

Back then, Bush won on election night and any attempt to change the outcome with a recount was harming the country.
We had a recount, moron, but the Dims wanted recount after recount after recount, and they only wanted to recount a few heavily Democrat counties. That was a scam.

FAIL.
There was no count of the over and under votes which has been discarded.

I guess Christmas is gonna suck for a lot of you folks....sort of like Christmas sucked for me in 2016. Life is a B*tch

I guess your Christmas is gonna suck...sort of like mine in 2016. Life is s b*tch....then we die.
How about all the people who will die from COVID in the next month even though we have a vaccine because the FDA refuses final approval?

What's your response to that: Life is s b*tch....then we die?
it is just the flu, retard.

Beyond Idiot-Gram, a very stupid remark. Unless of course it was meant to be sarcasm.
yeah. pure sarcasm. those retards can't get their stories straight. people until now have not died from covid, it's all a hoax, just the flu. but trump invents one miracle cure after the other, and now emerged from his secret lab to present the vaccine saving the world from the hoax.

not yet,, the final declaration is still a month away and all the objections have yet to be resolved,,

It's the same deadline that caused the Florida recounts to quit in December of 2000. After Tuesday Rump can whine and cry the blooze all he wants but Rooty will have no more trips to Four Seasons Total Landscaping. He might as well saunter over to the crematorium and take Rump with him, because both their legacies are dead.

Oh, I see. Good point.

yes,, now read it very carefully and you will see that not all objections have been resolved,,,

the 2000 election was decided and agreed upon by both parties and has nothing to do with the current election,,,

Other than being another election, no it doesn't. But it was run up against the same deadline I just posted for you eighteen posts ago while you were melting down in your childish little tantrum.
and I pointed out you should read ALL the rules not just what makes you feel good,,,

parties meaning gore and bush,, and gore conceded,, case closed,,,

Nope. Safe harbor means that no further challenges can decertify the state electors. That’s why Gore lost in 2000.
youre right,, no further challenges,, we still havent resolved the current challenges,,,
Those challenges will be rendered moot if they haven’t been decided by Tuesday.

Which challenges are you expecting to find in his favor to decertify 2-3 states?

Nope. Safe harbor means that no further challenges can decertify the state electors. That’s why Gore lost in 2000.
youre right,, no further challenges,, we still havent resolved the current challenges,,,

Which challenges are you expecting to find in his favor to decertify 2-3 states?
your opinion is noted,,, but your fear says you know its not the case,,,

It’s less an opinion and more acknowledgment of what the law states.
So, which challenges are going to decertify the required amount of states by Tuesday?

Oh, I see. Good point.

The case (lynching chads) is over. That does not close the facts of the Bush II Administration, and the history left to us when he left office:
  1. 9-11
  2. Two wars
  3. and a Great Recession.

ZOMG BOMBSHELL: CONFIRMED: NOBODY IS AFRAID OF TRUMPS LEGAL TEAM.

It’s less an opinion and more acknowledgment of what the law states.
So, which challenges are going to decertify the required amount of states by Tuesday?
how would I know what challenges???

I'm just like you some faceless voice on the internet,,, its just that youre scared shitless and I'm sitting back waiting for a final outcome,,,

Oh, I see. Good point.

The term you used was "agreed".
Go ahead, check me.

Oh, I see. Good point.

Go ahead, check me.
he conceded so I can only assume he agreed,, if he didnt he shouldnt have conceded,,,

Gore received many more votes then he should have by cheating at that time. You gotta know unless we are "paid" your president and the rest can die. We will muck up the works in everything. And that will be legal.

A good SNL skit would be trump playing sports and when his football team loses, instead of shaking hands in a show of sportsmanship, trump begins asking that there be a recount of the score and sits in the middle of the field pouting until the stadium lights are turned out.

FAIL.
There was no count of the over and under votes which has been discarded.
What the fuck is an "over vote" or an "under vote?"

Oh, I see. Good point.

Go ahead, check me.
he conceded so I can only assume he agreed,, if he didnt he shouldnt have conceded,,,

And the next key word is "assumed". Guess what that word starts with.
Do your homework before you insert hoof in mouth.

A good SNL skit would be trump playing sports and when his football team loses, instead of shaking hands in a show of sportsmanship, trump begins asking that there be a recount of the score and sits in the middle of the field pouting until the stadium lights are turned out.
Reality would be where the "winner" hands over big wads of cash to the referee.

Forum List

Back