President Elect Biden officially has enough EC votes to win the White House

Thank you California. That's a wrap. President Elect Biden will be a man who cares. That will be a nice change.
not yet,, the final declaration is still a month away and all the objections have yet to be resolved,,

Those objections have a deadline. Tuesday.

It's the same deadline that caused the Florida recounts to quit in December of 2000. After Tuesday Rump can whine and cry the blooze all he wants but Rooty will have no more trips to Four Seasons Total Landscaping. He might as well saunter over to the crematorium and take Rump with him, because both their legacies are dead.
obviously you havent read the laws on it,,

Oh, I see. Good point.

Here's the law I didn't read. It's called the Safe Harbor Deadline. 1948.
yes,, now read it very carefully and you will see that not all objections have been resolved,,,

Thank you California. That's a wrap. President Elect Biden will be a man who cares. That will be a nice change.
not yet,, the final declaration is still a month away and all the objections have yet to be resolved,,

All of the objections will go on until the last trumpster dies. True believers, flat earthers, climate change deniers and other kooks who erup conspiracy stories. Of course the attacks on democracy in America have been soiled by the Right Wing and those who barf up we are not a democratic republic.
disputed2.jpg

Good for Joe. Good for America.
I can't think of anything worse for America.

It ain't over until President Trump says it's over. He has every right to root out election fraud, right until the next inauguration day. Nobody around here has even taken down their Trump signs, including myself.

It is so sad that you believe Dumb Donald, he claimed that the pandemic would end in summer and then in fall claimed it has turned the corner and now he continues to make White House a petri dish for Covid-19.

Wake up and smell the death in America. Each day for a week or more the numbers of Americans have died, more than were murdered on 9-11.

I agree, you can't think. That's nothing new.

It's the same deadline that caused the Florida recounts to quit in December of 2000. After Tuesday Rump can whine and cry the blooze all he wants but Rooty will have no more trips to Four Seasons Total Landscaping. He might as well saunter over to the crematorium and take Rump with him, because both their legacies are dead. Finito. Expired. Kaput. Run down the curtain and joined the choir invisibule.
View attachment 425390
Then you can be cited for littering.
It ain't over until President Trump says it's over. He has every right to root out election fraud, right until the next inauguration day. Nobody around here has even taken down their Trump signs, including myself.
we can always count on you for stupid comments,,
Mostly all municipalities have rules on the length of time political adverts can stay in the public eye and that goes for covenants in HOA's but you knew that right?

That must be your conception of wit.

It's the same deadline that caused the Florida recounts to quit in December of 2000. After Tuesday Rump can whine and cry the blooze all he wants but Rooty will have no more trips to Four Seasons Total Landscaping. He might as well saunter over to the crematorium and take Rump with him, because both their legacies are dead. Finito. Expired. Kaput. Run down the curtain and joined the choir invisibule.
View attachment 425390
Then you can be cited for littering.
we can always count on you for stupid comments,,
Mostly all municipalities have rules on the length of time political adverts can stay in the public eye and that goes for covenants in HOA's but you knew that right?
OMG!!! I think your right,,, still another stupid comment on your part,,,

disputed2.jpg

It's the same deadline that caused the Florida recounts to quit in December of 2000. After Tuesday Rump can whine and cry the blooze all he wants but Rooty will have no more trips to Four Seasons Total Landscaping. He might as well saunter over to the crematorium and take Rump with him, because both their legacies are dead.

Oh, I see. Good point.

yes,, now read it very carefully and you will see that not all objections have been resolved,,,

Ah, so the Florida recount from 2000 can resume then?

Oh, I see. Good point.

Ah, so the Florida recount from 2000 can resume then?
my god you guys are some stupid fuckers,,,

I guess Christmas is gonna suck for a lot of you folks....sort of like Christmas sucked for me in 2016. Life is a B*tch

I guess your Christmas is gonna suck...sort of like mine in 2016. Life is s b*tch....then we die.

You should send photos of those signs to the judges that are dismissing fraud suits left and right. It could make a difference.

I guess Christmas is gonna suck for a lot of you folks....sort of like Christmas sucked for me in 2016. Life is a B*tch

I guess your Christmas is gonna suck...sort of like mine in 2016. Life is s b*tch....then we die.
How about all the people who will die from COVID in the next month even though we have a vaccine because the FDA refuses final approval?

What's your response to that: Life is s b*tch....then we die?

Oh, I see. Good point.

The states have certified. Unless that changes by Tuesday, it’s over.

1607187345830.png

All of the objections will go on until the last trumpster dies. True believers, flat earthers, climate change deniers and other kooks who erup conspiracy stories. Of course the attacks on democracy in America have been soiled by the Right Wing and those who barf up we are not a democratic republic.
Correct.

Even after Biden leaves office, conservatives will continue to propagate the lie that the election was ‘rigged,’ that there was ‘massive fraud,’ and that the election was ‘stolen’ from Trump.

" conservatives will continue to propagate the lie that the election was ‘rigged,’ that there was ‘massive fraud,’ and that the election was ‘stolen’ from Trump"

Replace conservatives with democrats, and Trump with Gore, and you have the 2000 election all over again.

Correct.

Even after Biden leaves office, conservatives will continue to propagate the lie that the election was ‘rigged,’ that there was ‘massive fraud,’ and that the election was ‘stolen’ from Trump.
1607187413737.png

Oh, I see. Good point.

The states have certified. Unless that changes by Tuesday, it’s over.
not according to the law/rules,,,

but you feel free to go with that,,

Forum List

Back