President Biden ignores Trump claim of executive privilege"

Lol. You really are crazy. If you are expecting me to defend Trump do not hold your breath.
But at the same time I will say that there was no way in hell that I was ever going to vote for 44, Hillary or the current vegetable in the White House. So you idiots can pat yourselves on the back, run around celebrating and even ”peacfully rioting“ at choosing some of the worst candidates in recent history.
Like I said...thank yourself. You and your fellow cult scrotes gave him the political cover to get away with crimes.

Like I said...thank yourself. You and your fellow cult scrotes gave him the political cover to get away with crimes.
Roflol. Son you need a better schtick. First off no one has stood in the way of anything. Second I am far from one of his people. But keep pretending clown if it makes you feel better about your failed life

First off no one has stood in the way of anything.
Oops, stupid and wrong.

Yes, the political power afforded to Trump by you embarrassing, drooling cultists provided him cover from facing consequences for his crimes.

It still does, as prosecutors have to navigate the political landscape.

So again, give yourself the credit you deserve. Sure, you are just one anonymous piece of fodder among millions. But you do your part.

Oops, stupid and wrong.

Yes, the political power afforded to Trump by you embarrassing, drooling cultists provided him cover from facing consequences for his crimes.

It still does, as prosecutors have to navigate the political landscape.

So again, give yourself the credit you deserve. Sure, you are just one anonymous piece of fodder among millions. But you do your part.
Damn you just get funnier and funnier. Go bang Hillary and your mom. You really have no clue little boy.

Damn you just get funnier and funnier. Go bang Hillary and your mom. You really have no clue little boy.
Cry it all out, son

Meanwhile, GOP politicians have to live a lie and prostrate themselves for your orange God, because your cult will make them pay a political price, if they do not.

You deserve all the credit, really.

So, where are the Biden/Clinton financial crimes that Trump has so much copious evidence of?

Didn't you Nazis impeach Trump because Joe Biden was taking bribes from Ukraine?

Oops, sorry, it isn't. As Comey spelled out in very simple language, knowing he was talking to many very dumb people like you.
Comey stated specifically that she had store classified documents on an unsecured server. Feel free to show us where he said that she didn't.

What a stupid thing to say.

It fully supported my contention that executive privilege is constitutionally based.

You're just a partisan Nazi retard.
Still never read it, still can't summarize any points from it.

You Googled for an article title. You always do this.

Still never read it, still can't summarize any points from it.

You Googled for an article title. You always do this.

You mean I always support my arguments with reputable citations?

What a burden that is on your retard Nazis.

Summary: Executive Privilege is established by the United States Constitution.

{Presidents have more than once had occasion to stand in a protective relation to their subordinates, assuming their defense in litigation brought against them1 or pressing litigation in their behalf,2 refusing a congressional call for papers which might be used, in their absence from the seat of government, to their disadvantage,3}

Nazi fucktard.

Forum List

Back