Presentations in Georgia Continue

Professor is bringing up the elephant in the room, the impossible signature rejection rates.

CHECK THE SIGNATURES!

Even a senator is now agreeing - the mail in signature checking was unlawful.

I love this female senator. She's done her homework.
Homework being four beers and shot.
Wow. That's some cogent response!
Her drunken blather doesn't deserve anymore than ridicule.
I've got the feeling we're not talking about the same person. I think it was Jennifer Jordan. She sure wasn't drunk. Or blathering today. First I've ever seen her though.

I've got the feeling we're not talking about the same person. I think it was Jennifer Jordan. She sure wasn't drunk. Or blathering today. First I've ever seen her though.

LOL. Did you see the vid of her with the SNL clips mixed in? It was hilarious. Do you know which hearing that woman was at? Yeah, she seemed pretty stewed.

Senators shaking heads as the embarrassment of the banana republic selection has become clear.

Definitive winner presentation. If they don't correct this it's civil war.

The Secretary of State made a total fool of himself. He didn't see that tape coming, I wonder if he is in on the sham.

Sedition charges need to be filed against everyone involved in this snipe hunt.
Something I'm hoping the new AG will be looking at. And probably the reason so
many people in the Trump orbit are looking for advanced pardons.

The people who believe in "one person, one vote" are crooks, isn't that right?

No evidence of voter fraud. Again. This is straight up sedition.

Evidence is presented right now, by top mathematician who worked with NASA and MIT.

All you need is to press play.

To which judge in which lower court? Has this mathematician been put under oath by an actual judge?
I can spin any fantasy for the cameras I want. But it doesn't mean anything until it's heard in a court of law.
That's how the system works.
Yeah! cuz a mathematician from MIT and NASA - fuck - those guys are prone to lying

Sedition charges need to be filed against everyone involved in this snipe hunt.
Something I'm hoping the new AG will be looking at. And probably the reason so
many people in the Trump orbit are looking for advanced pardons.

The people who believe in "one person, one vote" are crooks, isn't that right?

No evidence of voter fraud. Again. This is straight up sedition.

Evidence is presented right now, by top mathematician who worked with NASA and MIT.

All you need is to press play.

To which judge in which lower court? Has this mathematician been put under oath by an actual judge?
I can spin any fantasy for the cameras I want. But it doesn't mean anything until it's heard in a court of law.
That's how the system works.
Yeah! cuz a mathematician from MIT and NASA - fuck - those guys are prone to lying

All of these people have sworn under the oath.

The video also, it's not lying to your eyes.

Attorney Lin Wood and Sidney "the Kraken" Powell just held a rally in Georgia and advised Republicans not to vote in the Senate run off.

Hey...I can't blame them. These two GOP candidates are standard GOP swamp creatures.

Fuck em.

Leftist blonde senator goes full crazy. She did not like to see how the election was stolen by the likes of her.

She should be voted out. These hacks are great help to the cause.

Attorney Lin Wood and Sidney "the Kraken" Powell just held a rally in Georgia and advised Republicans not to vote in the Senate run off.

Hey...I can't blame them. These two GOP candidates are standard GOP swamp creatures.

Fuck em.

No...

They say, don't investigate the voter fraud, don't expect votes.

Don't do your jobs, don't get to have a job.

Simple.

There you have it all. It was a pleasing conference.

One super hard left rigger had a meltdown. Expect it to continue as more evidence of rigging is uncovered.

Fuck em.
Nice try! I do wonder, though, whose side these guys are on?

There you have it all. It was a pleasing conference.

One super hard left rigger had a meltdown. Expect it to continue as more evidence of rigging is uncovered.
Where (time) did Jen have the melt down?

Forum List

Back