Presentations in Georgia Continue

Sedition charges need to be filed against everyone involved in this snipe hunt.
Something I'm hoping the new AG will be looking at. And probably the reason so
many people in the Trump orbit are looking for advanced pardons.

The people who believe in "one person, one vote" are crooks, isn't that right?

No evidence of voter fraud. Again. This is straight up sedition.

Evidence is presented right now, by top mathematician who worked with NASA and MIT.

All you need is to press play.

Evidence is presented right now, by top mathematician who worked with NASA and MIT.

All you need is to press play.

To which judge in which lower court? Has this mathematician been put under oath by an actual judge?
I can spin any fantasy for the cameras I want. But it doesn't mean anything until it's heard in a court of law.
That's how the system works.

Why aren't the legislators asking questions like this morning? Are they there? I just got back home and I'm trying to catch up.

Why aren't the legislators asking questions like this morning? Are they there? I just got back home and I'm trying to catch up.

They are asking questions.

As they should. Hundreds of signed affidavits from both Rep and Dem watchers who were right there and saw what was going on.

You and Rudi keep saying that there are 'hundreds of affidavits' but none are ever presented in court. Even Trump appointed judges are saying that there is no evidence.

Could it be that Rudi is lying - that these affidavits do not exist?

Could it be that you're an IDIOT for believing him?

As they should. Hundreds of signed affidavits from both Rep and Dem watchers who were right there and saw what was going on.

You and Rudi keep saying that there are 'hundreds of affidavits' but none are ever presented in court. Even Trump appointed judges are saying that there is no evidence.

They are being presented right now so STFU and watch.

They are directly related to the court cases.

Would have been good if this guy had any clue about what happened in Georgia. Since this is Georgia.

They are being presented right now so STFU and watch.

They are directly related to the court cases.

Another day, another case being dismissed for lack of evidence.

We've been hearing this BULLSHIT everyday since election day - yet nothing ever comes from it.

That's because it's all BULLSHIT, and anyone that believes it is and IDIOT.

GA is holding hearing right now. Affidavits will be presented and those that signed them will be questioned.

I'd say you're the idiot because you don't want to believe your Dems pulled off the biggest fraudulent election in history. Lots of States are investigating right now.

GA is holding hearing right now. Affidavits will be presented and those that signed them will be questioned.

I'd say you're the idiot because you don't want to believe your Dems pulled off the biggest fraudulent election in history. Lots of States are investigating right now.

Will Be??? We've been hearing that since election day.

Lot's of states? seriuosly?

The only 'Lots of states' that applies are:

Lot's of states have certified Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 Presidential elections.

AND

Lot's of states have rejected all lawsuits by Trump's campaign.

As the Supervisor, I wonder what they did about those unfolded ballots.

Forum List

Back