Predictions on Biden's 1st press conference

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Will Joe hold a solo press conference or will he use his recent appointment of Harris to the border an an excuse to have a joint press conference?
Will Joe use list to call on reporters or will someone call on them for him?
How long will press conference last?
Will the press tee up questions for Joe to blame republicans or will they hold Joe accountable?
Will Joe use a teleprompter?
How many time will Joe refer to the Biden/Harris administration?
Will Joe get a question on his dogs?

What are the odds? :auiqs.jpg:

1.PNG

Carefully scripted.... surely the politburo has been instructed to pan away from those 500-yard stuttering fucktard stares... President Trump will be blamed for everything including the "Make kids in cages great again!" crisis.... the stuttering and stammering and awkward meltdowns will give us some good laughs, but it's really going to be a pathetic spectacle.

One question about Hunted raping little girls, "pop gets half", or black "predators", and the whole mother fucker will shut down in milliseconds as the electricity will be cut off at the master switch....

Absolutely will fail, he can't even handle a teleprompter & no questions.

They'll make it swift as possible, likely friendlies only & the questions limited to the script.

Carefully scripted.... surely the politburo has been instructed to pan away from those 500-yard stuttering fucktard stares... President Trump will be blamed for everything including the "Make kids in cages great again!" crisis.... the stuttering and stammering and awkward meltdowns will give us some good laughs, but it's really going to be a pathetic spectacle.

One question about Hunted raping little girls, "pop gets half", or black "predators", and the whole mother fucker will shut down in milliseconds as the electricity will be cut off at the master switch....
Don't forget the squinty eyes and dilated pupils, from the big bang of amphetamines he needs to keep him lucid when appearing in public.

Sure, I'll take a crack this *cracks knuckles*

- Biden will say something modestly factual and sensible such as "Make sure you keep wearing your mask, even if vaccinated"
- Biden will take some questions about the pandemic and about the border
- Fox News will go ballistic about king Biden telling us peasants how to live our life
- Ray9 will make a topic about "It's time for war" and rant about how kids on his lawn are destroying America.

The end.

- Biden will say something modestly factual and sensible such as "Make sure you keep wearing your mask, even if vaccinated"
- Fox News will go ballistic about king Biden telling us peasants how to live our life
- Ray9 will make a topic about "It's time for war" and rant about how kids on his lawn are destroying America.

The end.
Nailed it!

The end.

You totally forgot about CNN and PMSDNC having live ejaculations on air talking about how he did.

The end.

You totally forgot about CNN and PMSDNC having life ejaculations on air talking about how he did.
Bro, after 4 long dark years of Baby Huey going up to the podium and drawing sharpies on hurricane maps - I'm pretty sure CNN and MSNBC are just fine with whatever Biden chooses to do or say tomorrow.

The end.

You totally forgot about CNN and PMSDNC having life ejaculations on air talking about how he did.
Bro, after 4 long dark years of Baby Huey going up to the podium and drawing sharpies on hurricane maps - I'm pretty sure CNN and MSNBC are just fine with whatever Biden chooses to do or say tomorrow.

That was funny as fuck. But Trump didn't hide from the press, Biden does.

Forum List

Back