Pre Election Fake News About Jobs

Once more for our slow-witted friend busybee01

In September 2018 the U.S. jobless rate dropped to 3.7 percent — the lowest since 1969. The jobless rate had fallen from from August's 3.9 percent.

Trump did that, not Obama.

If you set out to lose 50 pounds, the first few pounds are easy, the last few are the hardest. Obama enjoyed the "credit" for a little job creation, even though his ignorant stupid Marxist polices were anti-job creation, the American spirit forged ahead despite Obama and created some jobs while he was president.

But Trump put into place business friendly and job friendly policies, and that how the hard work was accomplished or bringing us to that 50 year unemployment low.

Those are the facts.

But then came Covid and Democrat fascist job destruction.

Covid hurt, and the Democrats took advantage of that - right out of the Marxist playbook - and created fear, needless shutdowns and lockdowns, destroying the economy and jobs.

Today, the jobs that Democats destroyed on purpose are creeping back, no thanks to Biden.

The extremist Left calls that "job creation". Sorry Groomers, Americans are not buying it.

And now, a little reminder from the times:

9/11/18
Sorry Obama, But It's Trump's Economic Boom, Not Yours

Barack Obama is on the road attempting to claim credit for the booming economy under President Trump. But the only thing Obama deserves credit for is making it easy for Trump to undo Obama's anti-growth policies.

Did you deduct all of the people who were fired because of the vaccine?
Until you do that you're just pulling that lie out of your ass.

Did you deduct your lack of brains? You are the one pulling lies out of your ass.

The unemployment rate was dropping during Obama's term. The unemployment rate was under 5% before Trump took office. There is not one Trump policy that created any jobs.

Donald Trump removed costly regulations on businesses. He created a policy that any new business regulation made, two had to be removed in it's place. Trump lowered taxes on businesses putting them in fair competition with other countries. Not only did he lower taxes on businesses, he lowered them for workers as well. Donald Trump got rid of Commie Care fines on businesses and citizens alike. No longer did businesses have to outsource work to keep under the 50 employee limit that would cause them to be subject to providing insurance to their employees by law.

Apparently Aldo can't handle the truth.

Disney fired thousands of long-time workers, but forced them to train their illegal migrant replacements before they were cut loose.

You are the one who can't tell the truth. The workers Disney hired were workers with special visas. None of them were illegal.

Another fake news Leftist who is in denial of the facts. Sorry, the thread's first post is 100% correct.

That is your standard line. Government statistics do not lie. Financial statements are fact. Apparently you call CEOs who admit the truth fake news. You will do anything to validate what you want to be true and calling people leftists is how you do it.

Link.

We know Biden purged the military of troops that wouldn't get vaccinated.
We know Biden purged school teachers and first-responders of people that wouldn't get vaccinated.
We know Biden purged the airlines of pilots and other workers because they wouldn't get their vaccine.
You name the job and Biden has fired someone because they wouldn't get vaccinated.

They will never tell us how many people....probably over 5 million.

Prove it. The fact is that the vast majority got vaccinated. Many were put on administrative leave rather than fired.

Fine. When there are enough of them, private industry will invest in charging stations. The problem with that is you will sit there for an hour waiting for your electric car to charge up and I'll be in and out of a gas station with a full tank in five minutes. Sure, you can use the quick charge, but that's like me going to a gas station to buy a quarter tank of gasoline. It's not going to get you very far.

Private industry is not the be all end all. Sometimes government has to step in.

And I have no problem with that. Private industry making investments that they deem will make them profit. That's the way it should be.

You and I live on the same street and we have a power outage. I'm going to work the next day. You are calling your employer to tell him or her you can't come in because you don't have enough electricity to make it to work.

Now if most people will charge their vehicles at home, why is government putting us further in a hole by making charging stations? :eusa_shhh:

Again, EV owners will adapt
If there is a major storm coming, they will top off their charge, just like you fill your tank before a major snow storm
EVs are capable of moving. That is why they call them vehicles

If power goes out on my street, I drive to the nearest charging station

Again, EV owners will adapt
If there is a major storm coming, they will top off their charge, just like you fill your tank before a major snow storm
EVs are capable of moving. That is why they call them vehicles

If power goes out on my street, I drive to the nearest charging station

Whats this got to do with the topic Ein-fucking-stein?

TOPIC: Pre Election Fake News About Jobs

Trump passed the stimulus to keep the economy going and to supplement people who lost their jobs because of Covid. Dementia handed out extra money when the economy was geared to recovery just to try and create more government dependents. He didn't create any jobs. The jobs were always there. It's just it was more financially advantageous to sit home and get money than it was to go out and work for it, thus the labor shortage, thus the supply chain shortage.

Covid came from China. That extra money came from a Democrat Congress and President. Trump didn't create covid but Democrats created the shortages and inflation.

That is not true. The coronavirus was still a major issue when Biden took office. The stimulus bill that Biden signed was still needed. Trump signed a stimulus bill in early January as well. That tired myth that you spew has not been proven. The studies that have been done as well as statistics show that the number of people working in states that ended pandemic benefits early saw little difference in terms of people working than in states that did not end benefits early.

Democrats did not create any shortages or inflation. Big business created that.

Donald Trump removed costly regulations on businesses. He created a policy that any new business regulation made, two had to be removed in it's place. Trump lowered taxes on businesses putting them in fair competition with other countries. Not only did he lower taxes on businesses, he lowered them for workers as well. Donald Trump got rid of Commie Care fines on businesses and citizens alike. No longer did businesses have to outsource work to keep under the 50 employee limit that would cause them to be subject to providing insurance to their employees by law.

Regulations are a necessity. Some regulations are silly such as those that regarded ladders and buckets. However many of the regulations Trump got rid of were important environmental regulations. Under Trump, the rich and powerful got richer and more powerful. Taxes on businesses need to be raised. Workers got very little. Obamacare is not commie care. The fact is that no one was outsourcing because of Obamacare.

Trump didn't lose an election. The 2020 Presidential election was stolen from the American people with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats, in Democrat controlled swing districts.

It is not the people who votes that decides an election. It is the people that count the votes. In this case Democrat scumbags.

You are the scumbag. The election was not stolen.

Of course he caused it. Government paid people more to not work than work. Industry had to compete with government to attract workers. It makes more sense to outsource than to pay outrageous salaries to non-skilled labor.

Fair wages is outrageous to you. Little wonder why people might be reluctant to work for companies.

Fair wages is outrageous to you. Little wonder why people might be reluctant to work for companies.

I'm all for fair wages. If you're in a line of work that requires higher wages to be paid, I agree with it. if you're non-skilled manual labor, lower wages are what you're going to get.

Forum List

Back