Pre Election Fake News About Jobs

It is clear that you are part of the propaganda wing of the Nazi party.

Oh, the fascist dems are who you are talking about. You know the assholes who MANDATE vaccines, and masks, and lockdowns. THOSE are the actions of NAZI's.

Dipshit.

Companies are making more money than they have in decades. They clearly are raising prices far more than they need to. They could pay higher wages and still have massive profits. You mean when big oil's policies went into effect. That specifically was to keep supplies low to keep prices high. Keeping the air clean is worth the higher cost.

Good, then you pay it, the rest of us don't want to. You'll see that in the midterms. People are pissed.

No you are not. Everyone contributes to a company's profits whether it is skilled or unskilled. If a company refuses to pay fair wages then taxes should be raised and revenue used for such things as the earned income tax credit.

You aren't going to raise shit when the company closes down and moves overseas. The problem with you leftists is you have zero concept how businesses work.

Remind me, what was the unemployment when Biden passed his stimulus?

To say that liquidity Trump added into economy DIDN'T contribute to inflation, but Biden's did is the very definition of braindead special pleading.

Niether stimulus caused disruption of supply chains and shift in what people spent on, which is the primary cause of inflation WORLDWIDE.

Bullsthit. Under Trump inflation was between 1% and 2%. Normal. After the pork bill passed in February of last year, inflation started to go up because government was paying people more to stay home than work. It kept going up as the year went on.

"The best thing about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

I worked in the federal government and retired a couple of years ago.
Every single new-hire in the PX, Supply, or in DPW was either black or from another country, starting in 2015.

Welfare jobs

American servicemen, policemen, firefighters and teachers jobs are NOT part of temporay infrastucture spending bills, ergo they are not included in what I said.

Do they create profit?

According to the post that was responded to that is a requirement for a real job

Real jobs are labor that creates products or service for a profit.

Good, then you pay it, the rest of us don't want to. You'll see that in the midterms. People are pissed.

You ignored this, so I thought I would try again.

So, people building roads, fixing roads, fixing bridges are not real jobs?

Being in the military is not a real job?

Being a police officer or fire fighter is not a real job?

The doctors and nurses taking care of our Vets at the VA do not have real jobs?

If you say so.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

What is it you do for a living again?

If you say so.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

First of all, this is all off topic.

Second: Why do you insist on being an asshole and misquoting people and putting words in peoples mouths. Thats the only way you Marxists can try to win an argument, by lying.

Temporay jobs are not real jobs. They are temporary. Do you comprehend English? Temoporary. If people building roads, fixing roads, fixing bridges are are part of a temporary project, then they are temporary jobs.

You ask, Being in the military is not a real job? Nobody said that you sack of shit. It is a real job, although they too can be cut at the whim of Congress.

You ask, Being a police officer or fire fighter is not a real job? Ask your Defund the Police democrats, moron.

What is it you do for a living again? Profession retarded clown?

Back to the thread topic: Pre Election Fake News About Jobs

In September 2018 the U.S. jobless rate dropped to 3.7 percent — the lowest since 1969.
The jobless rate had fallen from from August's 3.9 percent.

Trump did that, not Obama.

If you set out to lose 50 pounds, the first few pounds are easy, the last few are the hardest. Obama enjoyed the "credit" for a little job creation, even though his ignorant stupid Marxist polices were anti-job creation, the American spirit forged ahead despite Obama and created some jobs while he was president.

But Trump put into place business friendly and job friendly policies, and that how the hard work was accomplished or bringing us to that 50 year unemployment low.

Those are the facts.

But then came Covid and Democrat fascist job destruction.

Covid hurt, and the Democrats took advantage of that - right out of the Marxist playbook - and created fear, needless shutdowns and lockdowns, destroying the economy and jobs.

Today, the jobs that Democats destroyed on purpose are creeping back, no thanks to Biden.

The extremist Left calls that "job creation". Sorry Groomers, Americans are not buying it.

And now, a little reminder from the times:

9/11/18
Sorry Obama, But It's Trump's Economic Boom, Not Yours

Barack Obama is on the road attempting to claim credit for the booming economy under President Trump. But the only thing Obama deserves credit for is making it easy for Trump to undo Obama's anti-growth policies.
[/QUOTE]

I didn't ignore anything, but somebody else said the same thing and I responded to them first. I didn't think I needed to repeat it twice. Try reading all the posts here, not just your own.

All those occupations you listed benefit most all Americans, not just a group of people belonging to a political party. Furthermore they are service jobs that can never be completed because we will always need protection as outlined in the Constitution. Fire departments and police forces are optional and locally funded, not federally funded. Taxpayers have the right to get rid of them anytime they want. And I have no idea what a philanthropy worker is. I never heard of that occupation before.

None of them make a profit, your requirement for a "real job".

We know Biden purged school teachers and first-responders of people that wouldn't get vaccinated.
A Big Fucking Lie.^^^
I'm a Public School Teacher and all they (the unvaccinated) had to do was claim an exception.
I work with PLENTY of still working unvaccinated teachers.

Why do you LIE.
You LIE constantly. WHY?

Bullsthit. Under Trump inflation was between 1% and 2%. Normal.
How the hell are you going to have inflation with record unemployment?

The economic flow is that a recession hits, there is a collapse in demand which DEFLATES prices. The production slows and as economy starts picking up again reverse happens.

Except this pandemic recession the demand shifted from travel to stuff that needs to be produced, just as manufacturing and shipping industries are still getting disrupted by Covid waves.

You have to be out of touch with reality to imagine that it was ever possible to maintain ideal 2% inflation target as this is going on. This is a global phenomenon.

Last edited:
A Big Fucking Lie.^^^
I'm a Public School Teacher and all they (the unvaccinated) had to do was claim an exception.
I work with PLENTY of still working unvaccinated teachers.

Why do you LIE.
You LIE constantly. WHY?
I'm not lying, motherfucker. I'm just repeating what was fucking reported in the GOD DAMNED MSM.

How the hell are you going to have inflation with record unemployment?

The economic flow is that a recession hits, there is a collapse in demand which DEFLATES prices. The production slows and as economy starts picking up again reverse happens.

Except this pandemic recession the demand shifted from travel to stuff that needs to be produced, just as manufacturing and shipping industries are still getting disrupted by Covid waves.

You have to be out of touch with reality to imagine that it was ever possible to maintain ideal 2% inflation target as this is going on. This is a global phenomenon.

You're a complete, ignorant imbecile.

THE OP IS CORRECT.

JOB CREATION UNDER BIDEN IS NILL

I'm not lying, motherfucker. I'm just repeating what was fucking reported in the GOD DAMNED MSM.

Then give us the link of Biden or the Fed Govt firing teachers or first responders.

Should be easy for you

Forum List

Back