Pre Election Fake News About Jobs

Tampa_Bay

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2022
First, let us look at the headline from October 5, 2018

NPR on October 5, 2018
U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops To 3.7 Percent, Lowest In Nearly 50 Years

Trump gave us the lowest unemployment in 50 years. That is a stone cold fact.

What destroyed those jobs? The Marxist Democrats and their fascist Covid lockdowns and mandates and shutdowns and the rest. That is a stone cold fact.

And now, finally, thanks to the undefeatable American spirit, the jobs that Trump created have clawed their way back after Democrats destroyed them with their facist mandates.

This is what Democrats call "Job Creation." They lie. Its as simple as that.
There is not one single Biden policy that has aided job creation. It is all the hard work of good solid Americans.
Biden has creaed inflation, shortages, high gas prices, wars, surrenders, groomers, and more, but he has not created one job.

1650623141751.png

lol Biden didn't cause out-sourcing to REd China and other places and screw up the supply chain. Those and all the other price gouging is solely the decisions of businesses, same as all the industries that collude with each other to fix low wages on skilled employees.

Trump gave us the lowest unemployment in 50 years. That is a stone cold fact.

What destroyed those jobs? The Marxist Democrats and their fascist Covid lockdowns and mandates and shutdowns and the rest. That is a stone cold fact.

And now, finally, thanks to the undefeatable American spirit, the jobs that Trump created have clawed their way back after Democrats destroyed them with their facist mandates.

This is what Democrats call "Job Creation." They lie. Its as simple as that.
There is not one single Biden policy that has aided job creation. It is all the hard work of good solid Americans.
Biden has creaed inflation, shortages, high gas prices, wars, surrenders, groomers, and more, but he has not created one job.

Um, no, not really.

Unemployment has been steadily declining since 2010, when it hit a high of 10%, and went down to 4.7% in January 2017 when Obama left office. Trump got it down to 3.5% before it shot up to 14% (the highest since the Great Depression) and came down a little bit. Part of that was Covid. Part of that was Trump's unncessary trade war with China roiling certain aspects of the economy, such as agriculture and manufacturing.

But the real cause of lower unemployment has little to do with Obama, Trump OR Biden. It has to do with changing Demographics in the US.

The first Baby Boomers started retiring in 2011. The number of Gen Y/Millenials to replace them are enough to cover them. Factor in the skills sets that are removed when a worker with 40+ years has to be replaced by a 20-something with a largely blank resume, and you see the problem.

The problem with Covid wasn't the 65 million people who lost their jobs for a few weeks, it was that everyone realized how awful their bosses were, which is why we are undergoing a "Great Resignation" now. People are finding they like working from home, or not going back to a thankless job when they could just stop paying the day care provider and do it themselves.

The economy is pretty good right now, but after three years of being slapped around by Covid, Riots, Inflation, and job churn, people aren't feeling the love... yet.

I always know when I hit the nail right on the head because all the little of marxist groomer supporters drones come out and spew out fake news and left-wing propaganda. The first post in this thread is 100% true, and you Democrats just cannot stand that your Marxist policies are failures and that Joe Biden, the Groomer in Chief, the pedo president, cannot create a single job, and for that matter cannot do anything else.

I always know when I hit the nail right on the head because all the little of marxist groomer supporters drones come out and spew out fake news and left-wing propaganda. The first post in this thread is 100% true, and you Democrats just cannot stand that your Marxist policies are failures and that Joe Biden, the Groomer in Chief, the pedo president, cannot create a single job, and for that matter cannot do anything else.
Interesting you use the term “drones” repeatedly
You remind me of another poster

Were you banned from this site previously?

No POTUS creates jobs. It's the massive pool of overqualified work until you drop laborers that make the whole thing keep rolling.

Biden has an app on his phone where he can create jobs

Trump likes to Fire people. He fired 2.5 million of them

I heard you lost an election. Lol

lol Biden didn't cause out-sourcing to REd China and other places and screw up the supply chain. Those and all the other price gouging is solely the decisions of businesses, same as all the industries that collude with each other to fix low wages on skilled employees.
Obama caused outsourcing.
Biden made sure millions were fired because they wouldn't get vaccinated.
Now they want to fill those jobs with COVID carrying illegals.

Biden has an app on his phone where he can create jobs

Trump likes to Fire people. He fired 2.5 million of them
Link.

We know Biden purged the military of troops that wouldn't get vaccinated.
We know Biden purged school teachers and first-responders of people that wouldn't get vaccinated.
We know Biden purged the airlines of pilots and other workers because they wouldn't get their vaccine.
You name the job and Biden has fired someone because they wouldn't get vaccinated.

They will never tell us how many people....probably over 5 million.

Link.

We know Biden purged the military of troops that wouldn't get vaccinated.
We know Biden purged school teachers and first-responders of people that wouldn't get vaccinated.
We know Biden purged the airlines of pilots and other workers because they wouldn't get their vaccine.
You name the job and Biden has fired someone because they wouldn't get vaccinated.

They will never tell us how many people....probably over 5 million.
Wait a minute….let me count

Yup, 8 million more jobs under Biden

Obama caused outsourcing.
Biden made sure millions were fired because they wouldn't get vaccinated.
Now they want to fill those jobs with COVID carrying illegals.
Apparently Aldo can't handle the truth.

Disney fired thousands of long-time workers, but forced them to train their illegal migrant replacements before they were cut loose.

Forum List

Back