after he said Biden won, New England Patriot stud Jake Bequette & a conservative billionaire are trying to take down Arkansas GOP senator John Boozman

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Jake Bequette is a handsome stud, and i like his politics too, so i'm supporting him here. Boozman is a bore despite his funny last name. will post more excerpts later, this is just a taste

excerpts:

Earlier this month, Gateway Pundit published a surreptitiously taken recording of GOP Sen. John Boozman saying the 2020 election results were legitimate.

The Arkansas senator immediately reached out to Trump — who told allies he was angry about the remarks, which cut against his false claim that the election was stolen from him — to try to contain the damage. During the call, according to two people with knowledge of the conversation, Boozman attempted to mollify the former president by reassuring Trump he supported him and by reiterating his gratitude for Trump’s endorsement in his upcoming primary.

Boozman’s scramble shows the risk he confronts in 2022: The second-term senator is trying to beat back an under-the-radar primary challenge from 33-year-old Jake Bequette, a former Arkansas Razorbacks star and reserve for the NFL’s New England Patriots who is trying to claim the MAGA mantle — and is financed by Richard Uihlein, one of the wealthiest conservative donors in the country.

• Banned
Jake was on the Patriots’ practice squad when they won it all in the 2014 season — and veteran Army Ranger who is “pro-gun, pro-wall, pro-life.”

I'll leave Arkansas politics to the Arkansans. They are doing a good job down there and honestly I don't know enough about either candidate to articulate an informed opinion.

That said...I've certainly heard of Tom Cotton... but I couldn't have told you the name of the other senator from Arkansas before this post.

Does that mean he keeps his head down to play it safe?

Or does he do great work behind the scenes and doesn't care about getting headlines?

Don't know.

• Banned
I'll leave Arkansas politics to the Arkansans. They are doing a good job down there and honestly I don't know enough about either candidate to articulate an informed opinion.

That said...I've certainly heard of Tom Cotton... but I couldn't have told you the name of the other senator from Arkansas before this post.

Does that mean he keeps his head down to play it safe?

Or does he do great work behind the scenes and doesn't care about getting headlines?

Don't know.
he plays it safe...a boring Senator...Jake would shake up DC...DC needs some shakin' up and some fixin'

Forum List

Back