Pray About Possible Cheating

Rjohnson

Rookie
Oct 28, 2012
If you believe that the democrats cheated to elect Joe Biden, you should pray. If his victory was unfair, God is the only one who can help us now. If you have any doubts about Biden winning, please pray.

I'm not sure that the democrats did cheat but if they did, it was pretty underhanded. I'm not a sore loser. I just want justice. If the democrats did cheat to elect Biden, they should not prevail. I've heard some things that sound like cheating possibly happened.

I hope for the democrats and Joe Biden's sakes that there was no cheating. If they did cheat, it's sad to see such an injustice occur in the USA. I hope that there was no cheating and that Biden won fair and square. But if he didn't win fair and square, it's a travesty.

Just in case cheating was involved, I've been praying. If you believe there was no cheating, that's fine. But if you do believe that there is a possibility of cheating, please pray.

God is sending Trump straight to Hell.

I know the Dems cheated. It's a statistical impossibility the numbers for Creepy Joe & Kamalo are accurate. They used govt resources in the cheating. They used corrupt local officials and paid for votes. They used dead people, illegal aliens & out of state voters.
I am thanking the Lord that this will all be exposed & the perpetrators will be held accountable.

The modern American politician has never experienced anything close to a revolt. They will be surprised...

Well you should remember who the Father of all Lies is then.

Also I remember something about Speaking falsely in any matter, lying, equivocating, and any way devising and designing to deceive your neighbor.

If you believe that the democrats cheated to elect Joe Biden, you should pray. If his victory was unfair, God is the only one who can help us now. If you have any doubts about Biden winning, please pray.

I'm not sure that the democrats did cheat but if they did, it was pretty underhanded. I'm not a sore loser. I just want justice. If the democrats did cheat to elect Biden, they should not prevail. I've heard some things that sound like cheating possibly happened.

I hope for the democrats and Joe Biden's sakes that there was no cheating. If they did cheat, it's sad to see such an injustice occur in the USA. I hope that there was no cheating and that Biden won fair and square. But if he didn't win fair and square, it's a travesty.

Just in case cheating was involved, I've been praying. If you believe there was no cheating, that's fine. But if you do believe that there is a possibility of cheating, please pray.
RJ; You'd be surprised how many of our board members pray. At my age I pray as soon as my eyes open, I pray through the day automatically not just for me but my lost buddies, loved ones/lost loved ones, casual friends, fellow Americans & humanity in general. You think I'd take politick'n so serious that I would not pray for my own fellow board members??? Joe? Donald? Pubs? Dems? Libertarians? I am intelligent enough to realize we need @ LEAST TWO competing viewpoints or we'd quickly end up a dictatorship as with our current nature absolute power corrupts absolutely. I know beyond any doubt that we got one on this board that is fully immersed in light just by her posts. Sounds like you make two that I know now. Several other board members I would not hesitate to bet money on are in the 'safety margin' for sure. Cheating is a weakness it does not constitute an eternal vacation in the lake of fire, thats WHY we pray FOR THEM(just pray that they are praying for US!). Till next time!

Also I remember something about Speaking falsely in any matter, lying, equivocating, and any way devising and designing to deceive your neighbor.

The sole reason for your existence and your parties existence is to deceive America. Why don't you pray for your country and Donald Trump, and Pray for the elections to be honest?

The sole reason for your existence and your parties existence is to deceive America. Why don't you pray for your country and Donald Trump, and Pray for the elections to be honest?

Come to defend the pain and suffering caused by the Ultimate Rebel?

I pray that we begin putting our focus on defeating the virus, Trump did very well in the election & Trump voters gave him great leads in Republican states, what he forgot was once he became president he became president of All of us, as president you don't get to insult everyone who did not vote for you.

THERE IS NO POSSIBLE CHEATING
THERE WAS CHEATING
SO YES PRAY AND SUE AND SUE AND PRAY, AND PROTEST AND PRAY, AND SUE AND PRAY!
Thanks TOT! Yes there has been cheating & it looks to be a LOT of it. The statist left looks to have tripped a mine & a BIG one @ that!!!

Forum List

Back